Any BHMS moonlighting as Santa Claus?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Rabbit here is breaking the drama with holiday cheer. I just found out my wonderful BHM is dressing as Santa Claus for his moms holiday shindig. How many here have busted out the Santa suit? More importantly who has pictures?

*Fun Fact: After I got laid off, I applied for a job as one of Santas Helpers. It didnt come through and I found employment elsewhere, but its similar to my application for Big & Tall Mens :rolleyes:

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
I did once for a bunch of kids at the Church day-care I did. They loved it, but no pics unfortunately. I don't know if I'll be doing it this year, but if I do I'll let you all know!

Lavasse

I deal with kids all the time as it is, but if one of our beautiful FFAs wanna sit on my lap I'll tell you whether you're naughty or nice ;)

Minerva_08

I've always loved the idea of my guy dressing up as Santa for a christmas shindig...hasn't happened yet, but it could someday. :wubu:

craigisnutter

I'd love to be santa, but i don't have a lap for the kids or there lovely single mums to sit on :( belly in the way! :(

Think women might get offended, if santa offered them a seat on his face? Lmao :p

warwagon86

All Over The World
at my school we just had our sexy santa night to raise money for the British Heart Foundation and i got to be the University's offical sexy santa and had my own grotto haha.

this one is me at the bar in my grotto - which looked nothing like a grotto lol just the vip area of the club we hosted it in with some tinsel around the walls

Love.Metal

Dr. Bitchcraft
I'd love to be santa, but i don't have a lap for the kids or there lovely single mums to sit on :( belly in the way! :(

Think women might get offended, if santa offered them a seat on his face? Lmao :p

Oh geez, that totally reminded me of that Monty Python song...how does it go...

"sit on my face, and tell me that you love me
I'll sit on your face and tell you that I love you too.
I love it when you moralize,
with your face between my thighs..." etc. etc...

ROFL.

That's a day-maker right there.

Oh, and no, I would NOT be offended if Santa asked me that.
In fact, I'd land myself right at the top of the Naughty List ;]

craigisnutter

*in his best cartman voice*

GODDAMNIT!!

Why are all the gorgeous and apparently filthy women on this board so damn far away. That makes baby Jeebus cry :(

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
*in his best cartman voice*

GODDAMNIT!!

Why are all the gorgeous and apparently filthy women on this board so damn far away. That makes baby Jeebus cry :(
Oh, I'm sure there is a woman near you who can satisfy all your face-sitting needs.