Quantcast

Any Bi-gals have Relationships with a CD(M or F)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

phatmariposa

I'm bi and I've never dated a CD but I think it'd definitely be something to spice things up in the bedroom! I have straight and gay friends, but (to toot our bi horn) sometimes I feel like bi-chicks are more open to stuff like that since we're pretty much open to love regardless of what sex it's found in.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I've never dated anyone who cross-dressed (theater productions excluded), but I would be interested in dating an executive transvestite (thanks for the term, Eddie Izzard). It's not a sexual thing for me (I suppose it could be-- anyway), I'm just attracted to the willingness to gender-bend. And hey, if he's willing to go clothes shopping with me... :D
Just curious: what does "executive transvestite" mean?

And to note, a guy doesn't have to cross-dress to enjoy clothes shopping with women (although it may help!)

nykspree8

Rico Sauce
If i was in a relationship with a guy and I made him cross dress, I would be extremely disappointed when I went to lift up his skirt and there wasn't a hole for me to put it in >=( That would just take all the fun out of CD for me! That's why women all the way for me :wubu:

mergirl

If i was in a relationship with a guy and I made him cross dress, I would be extremely disappointed when I went to lift up his skirt and there wasn't a hole for me to put it in >=( That would just take all the fun out of CD for me! That's why women all the way for me :wubu:
You could just turn him around! :D
People are not queer for the crappest of reasons these days!! lmao

Cors

Delurking
You could just turn him around! :D
People are not queer for the crappest of reasons these days!! lmao
Heh it doesn't quite feel the same and I guess that bothers a penis more than a strap-on. ;)

mergirl

See..most guys would do it to a girl so i wonder why a lot of them find the thought of it being done to them so scary...

george83

DADDY IN A DRESS
I have to say I am very lucky, George has marvellously girlie hips :wubu:
Oi I have very manly hips grrrr lol.

*Goes to lifts weights, drinks beer and other man like things LOL* !! :D

Teleute

Heh heh. "Member".
Oi I have very manly hips grrrr lol.

*Goes to lifts weights, drinks beer and other man like things LOL* !! :D
I'll see your beer and weight-lifting, and raise you a satisfying burp and an afternoon of chopping wood ;)

StarWitness

part square, part drape
And to note, a guy doesn't have to cross-dress to enjoy clothes shopping with women (although it may help!)
I'll believe it when I see it. ;)

I dunno, it just seems like it would be fun to shop with a guy who is also searching for something that looks good on him and makes him feel attractive, as opposed to all the attention being on me.

Cors

Delurking
I'll believe it when I see it. ;)

I dunno, it just seems like it would be fun to shop with a guy who is also searching for something that looks good on him and makes him feel attractive, as opposed to all the attention being on me.
I love shopping with my gay friends and most of them don't cross-dress.

I don't know any straight guys in person who genuinely like shopping with/for their wives though - the ones I know grumble a whole lot unless the girl is buying crotchless panties or something sexy. :doh:

StarWitness

part square, part drape
I love shopping with my gay friends and most of them don't cross-dress.
For real? My gay friends and I never go shopping-- and the few times we have, I sensed they were impatient to leave the women's only stores.

Between your friends and the straight guys that edx referenced, it's pretty apparent that I need to meet new people if I want company when I'm looking for new clothes... :happy:

Teleute

Heh heh. "Member".
Well, if you wanna come out to Seattle I will be all over that! :p I freaking LOVE shopping for other people. I mean, I like getting stuff for myself too, but nowhere near as much as dressing someone else up!

Cors

Delurking
For real? My gay friends and I never go shopping-- and the few times we have, I sensed they were impatient to leave the women's only stores.

Between your friends and the straight guys that edx referenced, it's pretty apparent that I need to meet new people if I want company when I'm looking for new clothes... :happy:
Hmm, we spend an equal amount of time and men's and women's stores so they don't complain. Most of the clothes they pick are a little too flamboyant for my liking though, we usually just end up trying lots of stuff and not buying much. It is fun, but if I want to get serious shopping done I usually go alone.

Well, if you wanna come out to Seattle I will be all over that! :p I freaking LOVE shopping for other people. I mean, I like getting stuff for myself too, but nowhere near as much as dressing someone else up!
Ahhh I want to shop with you! :D

Teleute

Heh heh. "Member".
Seeeeaaaatttttlllleeee.... :p I dunno, maybe some time when we go see my husband's family in London we could pop over your way. We'd already be halfway around the world, right? :D

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
The number of straight guys who like shopping may not be that large, but it is not zero either. I'm the shopper in my family (my wife shop's like a man: know what she wants, know where she can probably get it, go into the store, try it on if absolutely necessary, buy it, get out of there. No looking at other stuff, checking out other stores...none of the fun stuff!) But a couple of my (straight--or at least they've dated and married women) friends dress with more panache than I do, and seem to enjoy shopping for their own clothes well enough, although I'm honestly not sure how they are about shopping with their wives. I'll have to ask them.

bexy

is red again <3
I can't ever remember going shopping with George for boys clothes, with the exception of a pair of jeans once or twice. He seems to have a never ending supply of boys jeans and band t shirts!
We tend to bypass boys stuff and go straight to the girls stuff each and every time!

Latest posts