Any interest in MPREG?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
I've always admired fat people of all genders in general. When it comes to women, pregnancy never seemed particularly enticing (maybe having a daughter has something to do with that, lol). But when it comes to men... much more intriguing!

So, long story short, I have been testing out some new drawing devices and software lately. To really put one package thru its paces, I just started to sketch out some comic pages. Very loose, very off-the-cuff, without any real planning. Well, they started to turn into an MPREG (male pregnancy) story! I think maybe my subconscious was trying to tell me something. (There is also an alien involved, and some oviposition too... soooo, it's kinda out there! It will probably never see the light of day, lol.)

I was just wondering how much cross-over interest there is between people who love fat men and who shares an interest in MPREG?

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
It comes up in discussion occasionally in places like this, so there are at least some interest out there within the fat/FA/feedism community. More commonly expressed by guys in my experience, and I don't know how widespread that interest is. Personally speaking I don't have that as a kink, but more as a "I wish this were just possible" so I'll dabble occasionally (but not having it in a kink sort of way a lot of what I've found doesn't fully resonate because the focus is on the kink aspects vs the experience)

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
It comes up in discussion occasionally in places like this, so there are at least some interest out there within the fat/FA/feedism community. More commonly expressed by guys in my experience, and I don't know how widespread that interest is.
Thanks Tad, I feel you're probably right. I know FAism/Weight Gain is kind of a niche to start with (although it seems much, much closer to mainstream now than it did 20 years ago!), and this is probably a niche-within-a-niche, sort of thing.

I suspect many men who have grown round, fat bellies have thought about the experience of being pregnant. ;)

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
If we were making a kink venn diagram, I don't know how much of the MPreg circle would overlap the feedism circle. Like, getting fat to get a big belly is an obvious connection, but I think not everyone would find that appealing? (compared to stuffing or just imagining/role-playing). And like most kinks I'm sure there are various flavours of it, from fairly wholesome through degrading and from as mundane as possible to fantastical or horrific.

GordoNegro

Thankful and Blissful.
NYC 5 boros...Barclays Center/Juniors/Coney Island
With a focus on shape, size, eating for 2-3, there are elements that would resonate as it is similar like those with Violet/blueberry desires. I remember The Cosby Show episode where Cliff, Theo, Elvin and Sandra's military husband were all going to give birth to hero sandwiches which was funny. IMO Junior with A. Schwarzeneggar didn't really resonate seemed too technical etc. Though as a deep niche it seems like there are some who enjoy the growing, swelling, eating aspects though not actually giving birth... just continuing to balloon. Others more technical with contractions, dilation etc. IMO a tale more growth oriented could be a cult classic among such a truly small niche.

VVET

I've commented to you before along those lines; & am interested in M2BBW, as well as Mpreg. Also curious about the alien & oviposition.

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
I've commented to you before along those lines; & am interested in M2BBW, as well as Mpreg. Also curious about the alien & oviposition.
Yes, and thank you! I think I will probably pursue the little story I have been working on, if nothing else to get it out of my system, lol! I will post it on my DA (censored) and maybe my ComicFury site if they will allow an uncensored version. Stay tuned, it is still a work in progress!

jello4me

I've always admired fat people of all genders in general. When it comes to women, pregnancy never seemed particularly enticing (maybe having a daughter has something to do with that, lol). But when it comes to men... much more intriguing!

So, long story short, I have been testing out some new drawing devices and software lately. To really put one package thru its paces, I just started to sketch out some comic pages. Very loose, very off-the-cuff, without any real planning. Well, they started to turn into an MPREG (male pregnancy) story! I think maybe my subconscious was trying to tell me something. (There is also an alien involved, and some oviposition too... soooo, it's kinda out there! It will probably never see the light of day, lol.)

I was just wondering how much cross-over interest there is between people who love fat men and who shares an interest in MPREG?

I think it would be cool to have a story about a BHM who is fattening up fast and thinks it is just his hanging beer belly but finally realizes he is pregnant with twins - man boobs all sensitive and growing, morning sickness - after gay sex with a magical bear acquaintance. Could be so hot. He could have been getting lots of girls pregnant over the years and now is getting payback. Needs a cesarean section. Pumping milk after….

Reactions: Tad

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
I think it would be cool to have a story about a BHM who is fattening up fast and thinks it is just his hanging beer belly but finally realizes he is pregnant with twins - man boobs all sensitive and growing, morning sickness - after gay sex with a magical bear acquaintance. Could be so hot. He could have been getting lots of girls pregnant over the years and now is getting payback. Needs a cesarean section. Pumping milk after….
Sounds like an awesome story idea! Ok, who is going to write it? :)

Latest posts