• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Any love for sort of "unconventional" bellies (aka fat apron)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxopenmymind

Hi everybody,
I'm kind of a lurker on here more than anything with a bit of participation, but I've got something on my mind. I've been fat most of my life, and as I've gained and gotten older, I've noticed that while I'm definitely on the outs as far as body types amongst my peers, I feel like my body type amongst other fat people is kind of on the outs as well!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't have the typical round, protruding belly like a lot of people seem to have. My belly drops. Is there anyone who is attracted to this kind of body? I even have bad self esteem here and it kind of sucks!

View attachment tumblr_inline_nred7eWBPx1tyyn8v_500.jpg

View attachment tumblr_inline_nred7uKavP1tyyn8v_500.jpg

Latest posts

Back