Any one else here into SSBHM's ONLY??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

biglynch

http://www.facebook.com/#!/aiden.j.lynch,
it depends pretty sure in the original story Eurydice stays trapped in hades. but in the opera by von Gluck, the character of Love intervenes at just the right moment and announces that the gods have been so moved by their love that they're granting them safe passage back to earth even though he broke the rules and looked at her. :) (whew that was a run-on sentence. :p )

maybe we should drink *before* taking on the zombie horde. or ply them with potent beverages and korean karaoke and they'll forget all about devouring us.
Orpheus got everyone else messed up though, Right. I don't remember to good.
We shall drink indeedy. Maybe they will be happy with tofu, and leave peacefully.

terpsichore

vegan zombies! :p brilliant. ok, this has all the makings of a great zombie action-comedy film. we'll star in it and release it on youtube and make our fortunes. :)

terpsichore

Dead Vegan

B movie classic!

I'm so in.
ok but neither of us die, and the last scene is us making out on an empty NYC street in a warm summer rainstorm while zombies stumble out of the city munching their tofurkey dogs.

also there will be a zombie drag show scene in there somewhere.

Question for those girls into ssbhms only!
Are you all willing to be with a somewhat small guy whose planning on being a ssbhm?

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Question for those girls into ssbhms only!
Are you all willing to be with a somewhat small guy whose planning on being a ssbhm?
No. And to be honest, I don't think most people would.

That is like asking a girl who only likes tall men if she would be willing to date somebody who is short but planning on getting taller or a girl who likes tans if she would be willing to go out with somebody who had pale skin but was planning on getting tanner.

I don't think I have explained this very well exactly. There are a lot of people out there who 'want' to be SSBHM from what I have seen but have no intention of actually doing it. Men like that are a pound a dozen. Also, you just aren't attractive right now to people who like SSBHM. I like big men, not small men. I am sure there are plenty of female feeders and what not that would love you. But I am not interested in 'making my own' BHM. I'll just have to settle for all the gorgeous bigger guys already here, what a shame! :wubu:

Anjula

the bitchy one

That is like asking a girl who only likes tall men if she would be willing to date somebody who is short but planning on getting taller or a girl who likes tans if she would be willing to go out with somebody who had pale skin but was planning on getting tanner.

I don't think I have explained this very well exactly. There are a lot of people out there who 'want' to be SSBHM from what I have seen but have no intention of actually doing it. Men like that are a pound a dozen. Also, you just aren't attractive right now to people who like SSBHM. I like big men, not small men. I am sure there are plenty of female feeders and what not that would love you. But I am not interested in 'making my own' BHM. I'll just have to settle for all the gorgeous bigger guys already here, what a shame! :wubu:

this is so very well said and so very truth :bow:

biglynch

http://www.facebook.com/#!/aiden.j.lynch,

this is so very well said and so very truth :bow:
And its a very crowded market here on the upper level. :p

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
What is considered a SSBHM?
There is no hard, general, definition. I guess it is a bit like asking "when do you consider someone to be tall?" There is no question that some people are, but where you put the line between "is" and "isn't" is pretty subjective.

I think most people would agree 500 pounds, I suspect that at 300 pounds most around here would not consider the guy a SSBHM (maybe unless he was rather short?). In between......depends on height, build, who is looking at him and what mood they are in, the phase of the moon and whether the person with the number one song on the billboard charts is left-handed or not. OK, maybe not that last one...