• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Any other BHM or BBW struggle with anxiety?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMildlyStrangeone

This might be better off posted in the health board but this is board I frequent the most so I figured I'd post it here.

For the past few years I have been suffering from increasingly crippling anxiety. I've always had irrational fears and worries from my youth. As a child, I would be terrified of heights, going over bridges/in tunnels, thunderstorms, etc. Through my teen years I would still suffer from anxiety but it didn't really ever interfere with any parts of my life to a noticeable extent. Strangely enough as I got older, I would do some crazy things when I was in my late teens/early 20s that I couldn't dream of doing today. Lately it has gotten increasingly worse to the point where I cannot go to the grocery store (which is 1/4 mile from my house) without taking a xanax. My phobophobia (fear of having a panic attackis the worst right now. I will try to do anything to avoid getting into a situation where I might have a panic attack. Furthermore, in order to go places where I must go to get treatment for it, I have to take 3-4 xanax and drive (could land me in legal trouble if they ever pulled me over and did a blood test).

Anyway, I was just curious if anyone else suffers from this and if they had any success course of treatment? I've tried every SSRI known to man as well as some adjuncts with no success. Being beholden to benzos is one of the worst things as well because of their highly addictive nature.

Thanks for reading and any contributions you may have. :)

Latest posts

Back