Any way you want it

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

sophie lou

I...had not thought of this. Though I have to agree, squish is where it's at.

Does anyone else enjoy cuddling up and using a belly for a pillow? So much comfier :happy:
Yes that is exactly it, a belly that you can rest your head on or cuddle. I like to paw and kneed at like a kitten. I am so going to have to try the motorboating idea it sounds so much fun.

What about straddling the belly for some really naughty fun? I really enjoy doing that

reuben6380

The Scenaturdist
So here is a question for the ladies, what looks better- pants over or under the belly?

I personally get yelled at when i go belly over because,as my wife puts it, I have belly cleavage. She feels it makes me look unkempt, like i dont know how to buy cloths that fit me. Which honestly is ironic because she buys me cloths that she like me in :doh:

bigmac

How about the issue of going shirtless? When I'm outside I like feeling the sun and breeze on my skin (especially at the beach). However I'm not too fond of the OMG mouth open stares.

I'm not sure if its the fact I'm fat or that I'm covered in hair (which is going grey so I guess I look like a 300 pound silver back gorilla). Regardless, what's the point of going to the beach if you don't get to run around in just your swim suit.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
So here is a question for the ladies, what looks better- pants over or under the belly?

I personally get yelled at when i go belly over because,as my wife puts it, I have belly cleavage. She feels it makes me look unkempt, like i dont know how to buy cloths that fit me. Which honestly is ironic because she buys me cloths that she like me in :doh:
Belly over, no question! It looks so cute and awesome moving about all unrestrained like that! Tell your wife to stop being so picky and get over herself. Her nitpicking isn't going to make you 100lbs lighter now is it. :rolleyes:

How about the issue of going shirtless? When I'm outside I like feeling the sun and breeze on my skin (especially at the beach). However I'm not too fond of the OMG mouth open stares.

I'm not sure if its the fact I'm fat or that I'm covered in hair (which is going grey so I guess I look like a 300 pound silver back gorilla). Regardless, what's the point of going to the beach if you don't get to run around in just your swim suit.
I know this is easier said than done but you need to learn to just ignore the slack jawed idiots on the beach. You are your own person, who cares what they think. You are there to have fun, so just try and ignore the other beach goers and enjoy yourself!

BearHug2013

That'd be much easier you go shirtless with people who like or don't mind you going shirtless. It's much easier if you got someone along who's not against defending your shirtless-ness. I'm the same and ya gotta cool in your own skin...which is why I run walk around the house naked 10 minutes a day;)

ODFFA

I've seen guys manage a belly under that doesn't make them look torso-less or over 80. And I've liked it on them. And I hardly need say that belly over makes me pretty happy too. I honestly think it differs from person to person - whatever makes you feel most professional and comfortable, and suits you best in your own opinion. I must just add that I have a thing for an untucked shirt - especially a buttondown. Maybe that's because it leaves a little bit to the imagination and.... idk, just has a particularly cuddly look to it.

Now, as for shirtlessness.... This reminds me of our December holiday and how many BHMs there were on the beach, most of whom had a gorgeous woman laying beside them or engaging in what I like to call cuddle-walking. This sight is nothing new in South Africa. BHMs abound (we like our red meat). Everyone of every size and hairiness level had the least amount of clothing on them because.... it's hot! ;) So to me it's just the most natural thing in the world, but again, do what feels right and comfortable to you. People are curious creatures and they will always find something to stare at.

BearHug2013

Are you serious? :eek:
If so I may have to vacation on a South African beach.
American infomercials have totally mislead me.

Now a quick site question for you all: my "posting rules" says I can't post attachments, is that a profile issue or cause I'm on here from my phone?

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
Either under or over can work, and I've been known to appreciate both. But as most FFAs would probably say, under is particularly great. Especially for surprise squeezing. I agree about untucked shirts! I've noticed that it works well with pants over the belly, because it hides that fact a bit and detracts from the potentially elderly/only torso look.

Are you serious? :eek:
If so I may have to vacation on a South African beach.
American infomercials have totally mislead me.

Now a quick site question for you all: my "posting rules" says I can't post attachments, is that a profile issue or cause I'm on here from my phone?
Now I'm contemplating a future vacation to one of these beaches...

Back when I first joined, I remember being able to post attachments quite early on. So I'm going to say it's a matter of being on your phone.

Mordecai

The fire is coming for us
I tend to go over the belly, but with some suits I own, I have to let it hang.

Does anyone else enjoy cuddling up and using a belly for a pillow? So much comfier :happy:
I enjoy when a lady I like uses my belly as a pillow. I think it's cute.

Cobra Verde

Lupus Dei
I really wish society would adopt the hobbit custom of giving people presents on your birthday. Not only would it save me time and stress - since I'd only have to worry about getting people birthday presents 1 day every year - but I would actually look forward to other people's birthday parties.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Over, under, whatever….I just wish that there was a way to keep my trousers staying in one place (well, short of suspenders or pulling my belt so tight that it hurts). I’ve learned not to plan walking any substantial distance with both hands full, because if I can’t hitch ‘em up occasionally I’ll soon be walking on my cuffs.

I’m not even all that large, not sure if this gets better or worse as you get bigger? Granted that part of my issue comes with having no hips, mostly a ball belly, and a short waist, so other guys may not have as many problems? And technically there is a point where I could wear things ‘under’ and they’d presumably stay in place, but that means that in front they’re pretty much lying on my pubic bone which might be a little too low, ya know?

biglynch

http://www.facebook.com/#!/aiden.j.lynch,
This is the big question indeed. I'm an under guy, I just cant bare the feel of when its over. Im a non tucker of shirts unless im at work and then I go for a longer fit. I think in my opinion it looks better this way too. Belts or a proper git though if you are an under fan.

I do happen to think I'm a pretty decent dresser for a big guy, but hey I could be wrong.

On a different note im looking to get back into selling online but im not a fan of ebay. Has anyone got any alternate sites they use?

biglynch

http://www.facebook.com/#!/aiden.j.lynch,
I can only feel bad to a point for the people in Oklahoma. Why in the FUCK would you live in a place where you know there's an excellent chance that a tornado will destroy everything you own and maybe even kill you some day?!
Or for that matter why would anyone live on a fault line or below sea level? Was their first choice to live on a volcano?
Fucking MOVE you idiots.

No clever response. Just a simple FUCK YOU PAL.:mad:
I am going to guess you wanted an angry response right?

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
I can only feel bad to a point for the people in Oklahoma. Why in the FUCK would you live in a place where you know there's an excellent chance that a tornado will destroy everything you own and maybe even kill you some day?!
Or for that matter why would anyone live on a fault line or below sea level? Was their first choice to live on a volcano?
Fucking MOVE you idiots.

See, this is my problem with laws. If homicide didn't carry so many legal repercussions, the population might be a bit more manageable. A genocide or two and no one will have to live in these god-forsaken areas!

But NOPE. Illegality all around :(

Paquito

don't July to me
Fucking MOVE you idiots.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it.
I award you no rep. And may God have mercy on your soul.

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
Alright, here's a question for anyone.

When I watch something - be it an older television episode or a movie - I tend to get extremely impatient come the middle of it. As a result, I sometimes google the media being watched and read the plot. While I don't feel like this really detracts from my watching experience, friends find this habit somewhat terrible.

What's wrong with enjoying something mostly because of the characters? IE: I watch House for...House. The structure is formulaic enough and eventually, I'd rather just know what non-Lupus ailment is the culprit.

So am I the only one who succumbs to this urge? Or has the urge period? :doh:

BearHug2013

Alright, here's a question for anyone.

When I watch something - be it an older television episode or a movie - I tend to get extremely impatient come the middle of it. As a result, I sometimes google the media being watched and read the plot. While I don't feel like this really detracts from my watching experience, friends find this habit somewhat terrible.

What's wrong with enjoying something mostly because of the characters? IE: I watch House for...House. The structure is formulaic enough and eventually, I'd rather just know what non-Lupus ailment is the culprit.

I totally feel ya on that one!! I'm watching fringe for the first time and I peeked at the ending and now I'm more excited to get there :D
Best to do it when watching stuff alone :p others might get annoyed.

ODFFA

Fear not, for I bear thee glad tidings!

I've been known to do this too. Not all the time or with everything, but I have and I don't feel it takes away from my viewing pleasure either.

Come to think of it, I'm actually more impatient when it comes to reading and I like to do this with books a lot. It's probably fair to say that I even get more excited at times when I know what's going to happen, because I'm able to get that much more wrapped up in the details of how it unfolds. I think we have the advantage of noticing more things like when you've watched something twice.... without having to actually watch/read it twice. *snaps finger to the side with some 'tude* That also goes back to enjoying a story for the characters.

It's all good :cool:

Edit: BearHug, I somehow didn't see your reply so I was announcing the we-get-more-enjoyment thing as if it were the unheard gospel, but there ya have it! It has been confirmed and is now a concrete certainty.