Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

chubboiz

I'm looking for more feed(er)ism-related stuff, whether created by and for feedists or by impartial/sympathetic outsiders. Anything from books, magazines, and podcasts to academic essays and studies.

So far, I've only finished the following:
  • Feederism: Eating, Weight Gain, and Pleasure by Kathy Charles
  • Wood's Weird Wellness podcast
  • Orbital magazine
  • Growth magazine
  • Live Deliciously: A Feedist Witch Zine
  • Valérie Darveau's "Feederism Zine"
Other ones I know of, but haven't personally read/reviewed include:
  • Horngry magazine & podcast
  • Ravenous magazine
  • Feederism: An Exploratory Study Into the Stigma of Erotic Weight Gain by Alyshia D. Bestard
  • "Plothole" (video game by Boarlord)
So yeah, if you can think of any others, let me know! And if you're familiar with one or more of the above materials, I'd love to hear your thoughts on them.

chubboiz

I wonder if there are any other types of feedist media out there. All I can think of are the ones listed here.

stampy

Supporting Member
DimensionsModel
I used to have a blog about feedism and fat fetish stuff, but I didn't save those files. I think it was called something like Fat fun with Lotta Pounds, might be on the wayback machine, I don't know. I am taking some writing classes and hope to self publish some literary fiction about feedism when my fiction writing gets better. I'll be excited to look into the resources you have listed, so thanks for that.

edit: if you search the waybackmachine for lottapounds.com, some of my old posts are still there, but nothing really useful. I think I changed the domain name for the better part of it, but can't remember what I changed it to.

Last edited:
I'm looking for more feed(er)ism-related stuff, whether created by and for feedists or by impartial/sympathetic outsiders. Anything from books, magazines, and podcasts to academic essays and studies.

So far, I've only finished the following:
  • Feederism: Eating, Weight Gain, and Pleasure by Kathy Charles
  • Wood's Weird Wellness podcast
  • Orbital magazine
  • Growth magazine
  • Live Deliciously: A Feedist Witch Zine
  • Valérie Darveau's "Feederism Zine"
Other ones I know of, but haven't personally read/reviewed include:
  • Horngry magazine & podcast
  • Ravenous magazine
  • Feederism: An Exploratory Study Into the Stigma of Erotic Weight Gain by Alyshia D. Bestard
  • "Plothole" (video game by Boarlord)
So yeah, if you can think of any others, let me know! And if you're familiar with one or more of the above materials, I'd love to hear your thoughts on them.
Okay, so after thinking about it, I might know of more, depending on how tightly you define “feedism” or “media” (lol)

After checking out the Plothole game by Boarlord, it made me reassess what it is you’re looking for. However, if that was an outlier you included for how overly feedism friendly it is, then some (or possibly all) of these are likely outside of what you’re looking for, but here goes anyway…

Videogames:
“Fat Princess”, an old multiplayer RTS for the PlayStation 3. Yes, how an RTS could be feedism related sounds confusing, but the game is largely played like capture the flag, but instead of a flag, you capture the other castle’s princess. Part of the game is feeding your princess to fatten her up so she’s harder to kidnap (lol)

The “Baby Fat” series of flash games, and a currently in-development post-flash side scroller featuring the same characters and feedism subject matter.

Movies/TV:
Feed (2005) definitely NOT pro-feedism, but does specifically talk about the kink, even if it then proceeds to vilify feeders and be painfully fat phobic.

The “Barbara” story arc from American Horror Story, season 4.

Social sites:

I’m sure these go without saying, but the big 2, Fantasy Feeder and Feabie (formerly the big 3. RIP FFAMBROSIA)

DeviantArt, of course, has a sizeable feedism community, as does Fetlife.

StufferDb - Catering mostly to stuffing/bloating content, but there is a growing number of feedee/gainer content available. Although they don’t recognize male gainers.

And the last one is a rumor that someone was trying to resurrect the old StuffedOnline site, but nothing seems to have come of it, yet.

That’s it for now. If any of these are what you’re looking for, I might know of others, as well.

Last edited:

Ilegalpat

Aw man, I was sleeping under a rock. I wonder what the community was like?
Tbh it wasn’t super active, unfortunately. But it was geared exclusively toward FFA/BHMs. It was really chill. Lots of good people. But then the scammers invaded and ruined it. It was just one woman who ran it, and I think with the continuous flood of scammers, it got to be too much trouble and she shut it down. It was fun while it lasted, though!

There’s still a Kik group for it, I believe, and there was talk of starting a Discord for previous members and newcomers alike, but I haven’t heard anything in a while.

Angelette

Chris Farley's fiancee.
Tbh it wasn’t super active, unfortunately. But it was geared exclusively toward FFA/BHMs. It was really chill. Lots of good people. But then the scammers invaded and ruined it. It was just one woman who ran it, and I think with the continuous flood of scammers, it got to be too much trouble and she shut it down. It was fun while it lasted, though!

There’s still a Kik group for it, I believe, and there was talk of starting a Discord for previous members and newcomers alike, but I haven’t heard anything in a while.
That's very sad. It seems forum sites are an easy target for bots/scam accounts. Hopefully that doesn't happen to Dims.

I never heard of Kik. But I love the idea of a Discord server! I can finally share my future sexy BHM drawings that isn't on a public site.

Latest posts