• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

anybody see Mandisa on AI last night?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

altered states

señor member
And here I'd almost forgotten about her. Shame on me - hips like those just don't come along every day.

I tuned in halfway through and marveled at the padding (Puck and Pickler?) and 87,000 commercials they managed to cram in. Plowing my way through a pint of Haagen Daz pistachio (rough day), I wondered if my Mandisa would make a reappearance, or if "good with colors" "batchelors" Cowell and Seacrest would enforce an embargo due to her "pro-family" leanings.

Thankfully, sense prevailed. My heart stopped when I saw her emerge to a medley of Crypt Keeper (or was that Burt Bachrach?) songs in super-tight black pants. If anything, she seemed to be shaking her superbooty around more than she ever had as a contestant. I was a bit concerned because she'd mentioned several times her goal of losing weight, but she was looking as beautiful and round as ever. Can I hear an Amen?

I look forward to seeing her on various BET gospel shows from here on (a goldmine for BBWs by the way). The only downside being that the dress codes on those things are way more conservative than on AI, and I don't know if I can take seeing her exclusively in full length gowns from here on in. Perhaps she'll come over to the dark side and become a hip hop hootchie? A man can dream.

View attachment mandisa.jpg

Latest posts

Back