• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anyone else stuffing themselves today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LurkingBBW

Foodee extraordinaire
I am lazing around today, and cannot stop stuffing myself. I've already finished a quart of ice cream, and half a box of Oreos which is the end of them and that was after lunch when I had 2 hamburgers and a candy bar and, I am still hungry. It's just one of those days when I can't get enough. And, my belly is jutting out a lot more than usual on my petite 305ish pound frame. (Well it was the last time that I looked!)I have a can of chocolate frosting that is calling my name. Maybe I should change my name to LurkingSSBBW.Hmmm? Anyone out there having the same kind of day?

Latest posts

Back