Anyone Fattened Up a BF or Hubby

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

billedmeup

I started this thread nine months ago and am surprised and happy that it is still active if unfortunately in dissention. I am hoping we can get back on topic, here is the background:

I am a straight married man. Over the course of many years of marriage I have gone from very skinny to average weight (6’ 1” / 180 lbs.). I can’t really say why, but the idea of being fattened by a woman is both erotic and taboo. I find the idea of intentional fattening more erotic, but unintentional is of interest too. For me it’s just a fantasy as my weight has been stable for a decade and I don’t really want to gain any more weight.

I like any stories that involve someone (male or female) unintentionally gaining weight because of their circumstances. Rebecca’s Grandmother was a classic about a girl who gains weight when she spends the summer with a grandmother who loves to cook. I find the stories by BigBeautifulDreamer where the wife plumps up her husband to be very erotic.

I was hoping to get comments from people, male or female, who were living my fantasy involving a male being fattened by a partner and gay or straight doesn’t matter.

lovefeeding

yeah I think I do fatten up my bf and I think he likes it btw.
When we came together I was havier then he, then I lost waight and every thing I lost he got on his sexy body.
He know has lovehandels and sweet breasts and it is so confy to cuddel up with him and make love with him.
I think he likes it because he could just say no I don't want a secend serving or I don't want the snaks or sweets, but he just eats them.
Yesterday he said that he should loose waight, because he thinks he gained a littel, but I know that as long as he will not go an the scale he will gain and gain^^.
And soon is Christmas, there he gets all the food he likes.

175lb 2007 220 lb 2009 ?

Dusselchen

My boyfriend gained weight during our relationship, but it happened unintended.
This doesn't mean that I'm not happy about it *g*

buttbooger

Yes. my ex husband was 140 lbs(6 ft.) when I met him; 220 when we divorced. I atleast did one thing right in that marriage.

Roy C.

I found myself with a gf many years ago who fed me well. It was with her I found how much I enjoyed growing in size. She was not a feeder, and I am not a feedee. We enjoyed food together, I guess I enjoyed it a bit more than her.

voluptuouslover

I have posted this on another forum somewhere but thought it was dead on for this post.

After college I moved in with my college sweatheart, we had been dating for a year and a half or two years and decided to move in together in our own place since I was into my career and she had a year and a half of college left.
She was extremely pretty and on the plumper side I was thin and slightly muscular and just finishing up playing sports in college.

She became a great little housemaker cooking great carb loaded meals every night when I returned home from work as well as having baked some sweet desserts. We ate, had seconds all the time and sometimes thirds to finish off all she cooked and followed with the dessert up until it was time to go to bed. This went on and on and I was so excited to see the effect it had on her fattened up figure, she was gaining weight at a rapid pace and she knew I loved her being curvy and full figured (Thats what I called it back then to her) but I never imagined she would get this fat "I loved it". One day I came home and she was sitting on the couch snacking watching TV clearly upset so I consoled her and asked her what was wrong and she told me she had her annual doctors check up and she was embarrassed at how fat she has become and how much she weighed. I told her I thought she was beautiful and that I thought she looked better than ever. She then told me that maybe we should go on a diet together, I siad "Both of us go on a diet"? That is when my denial rang into reality, she said "dont tell me that you havent noticed how big you have become since we moved in together"?
I was slightly in shock but extremely aroused by what she said. I must have looked at her with a blank stare and she said, "You didn't realise that I am not the only one who has gotten fat, huh"? I heard it again I was being called fat. The skinny guy who could never gain a few Lbs. with out losing it right away knowing how hard I tried. No I am being called fat, it was weird, but all of a sudden I began putting things together and realizing I have become fat. All of her wonderful cooking and our eating with reckless abandon along with my corporate desk job and no working out, wow, I am fat know. I just thought I was admiring her becoming soooo Fat and all of a sudden she managed to get me fat also.

Obviously it didn't happen over night but honestly I was always in such a skinny mentality that it didn't even sink in for some time.

We became mutual gainers or I should say mutual continued eaters for a period after that evening because we both enjoyed each others gains although she didn't want my big belly at this time getting to much bigger. It was great whenever we were together she would tease me by patting my belly and joking when she would serve me seconds at dinner by asking if it was really a good idea for the next plate and I should really watch my waistline laughing at me in a joking manner but always bringing up weight gain and fat jokes. It was weight gain ecstacy I had never ever felt before and when we would make love it would be the best feeling both of our big bellies struggling and squishing together with every movement, I have never been more physically and emotionally connected and turned on all at once during these times. When I was at the office or out alone with friends I hated being this fat, I was insecure and all I wanted to do is be at home with her playing our fascinating real life fattening game together.

I eventually got a big enough belly that she said was to big and we started working out and trying to eat more modest food portions. Throughout our 5 yrs. together I had gained 75+ Lbs.

otherland78

I have posted this on another forum somewhere but thought it was dead on for this post.

After college I moved in with my college sweatheart, we had been dating for a year and a half or two years and decided to move in together in our own place since I was into my career and she had a year and a half of college left.
She was extremely pretty and on the plumper side I was thin and slightly muscular and just finishing up playing sports in college.

She became a great little housemaker cooking great carb loaded meals every night when I returned home from work as well as having baked some sweet desserts. We ate, had seconds all the time and sometimes thirds to finish off all she cooked and followed with the dessert up until it was time to go to bed. This went on and on and I was so excited to see the effect it had on her fattened up figure, she was gaining weight at a rapid pace and she knew I loved her being curvy and full figured (Thats what I called it back then to her) but I never imagined she would get this fat "I loved it". One day I came home and she was sitting on the couch snacking watching TV clearly upset so I consoled her and asked her what was wrong and she told me she had her annual doctors check up and she was embarrassed at how fat she has become and how much she weighed. I told her I thought she was beautiful and that I thought she looked better than ever. She then told me that maybe we should go on a diet together, I siad "Both of us go on a diet"? That is when my denial rang into reality, she said "dont tell me that you havent noticed how big you have become since we moved in together"?
I was slightly in shock but extremely aroused by what she said. I must have looked at her with a blank stare and she said, "You didn't realise that I am not the only one who has gotten fat, huh"? I heard it again I was being called fat. The skinny guy who could never gain a few Lbs. with out losing it right away knowing how hard I tried. No I am being called fat, it was weird, but all of a sudden I began putting things together and realizing I have become fat. All of her wonderful cooking and our eating with reckless abandon along with my corporate desk job and no working out, wow, I am fat know. I just thought I was admiring her becoming soooo Fat and all of a sudden she managed to get me fat also.

Obviously it didn't happen over night but honestly I was always in such a skinny mentality that it didn't even sink in for some time.

We became mutual gainers or I should say mutual continued eaters for a period after that evening because we both enjoyed each others gains although she didn't want my big belly at this time getting to much bigger. It was great whenever we were together she would tease me by patting my belly and joking when she would serve me seconds at dinner by asking if it was really a good idea for the next plate and I should really watch my waistline laughing at me in a joking manner but always bringing up weight gain and fat jokes. It was weight gain ecstacy I had never ever felt before and when we would make love it would be the best feeling both of our big bellies struggling and squishing together with every movement, I have never been more physically and emotionally connected and turned on all at once during these times. When I was at the office or out alone with friends I hated being this fat, I was insecure and all I wanted to do is be at home with her playing our fascinating real life fattening game together.

I eventually got a big enough belly that she said was to big and we started working out and trying to eat more modest food portions. Throughout our 5 yrs. together I had gained 75+ Lbs.

Hummm..that sounds:bow: like a wounderful Fantasy becoming reality ggg***

I hope to find the one to make this happen, too, to us ;-)

So a lucky guy you are :eat1:

i would especially enjoy this name calling and teasing like you explained it hummm.....:blush:

Thanks for presenting such a nice peasse of real life :)

Seraphina

pudding
My hubby has gained almost 60lbs in the two years we've been together, he started off at a skinny 140lbs (6ft) and now he's on the very edge of 200lbs. Not that he really seems to have noticed that he's gained, other than one pair of jeans that nearly blinded me when the button popped off, and I wasn't really trying to get him to gain, I just guess contentment suits him and the weight suits him too :wubu:

Mind you I've gained because of him too, only I seem to notice it more :doh:

bonedoc1958

when my wife and i got married she was 140 lbs i was 195 . she gained weight through several preg ,and i found i loved the new bigger woman she was becoming. i began to bring her extra treats at the end of the day. she kept gaining, what i didnt realize was that i was getting big with her. when i realized how big i had gotten it was a very erotic awakening for me ,i realized that the feeder had become a feedee . my weight was 297 hers was 260 i enjoy the weight but shes not so happy about it , she is constantly saying we need to lose weight but never does anything about it.oh well. im having a great time being a fatty

Clyde

My wife started fattening me up about a year ago. I am up 30 lbs., and she is looking for me to get a lot bigger.

em1

I have always had this effect on my boyfriends. My very first boyfriend had been a wrestler and a long-distance runner before we got involved our freshman year of college. We were together for four years, and by the end, he was a tub-boat! It really turned me on, but I couldn't admit it to myself or say anything at the time.

Funny thing is, I ran into him on the street a year and a half after we broke up, and he had become absolutely gaunt. I think people teasing him that I had made him fat had gotten to him. :-/

My next serious boyfriend was already heavy, but he gained a little while we were together.

After that, I was with a tall, skinny guy. I cook well, and we were together for three years, and he put on about 20 lb. But he felt weird about it, and would periodically go on crash fasts. His mother was also somewhat overbearing and would make fun of him, saying things like, "When's the baby due?"

My current boyfriend is a pudgy boy, and I absolutely adore it. It was through fantasizing about him, and about him gaining, that I realized (at last) what gets me hot. The problem is, even though he loves good food, loves to cook and loves to eat, he also has bad past experiences (an ex-girlfriend who was all about poached chicken breasts and making him exercise on a treadmill). He still has this thing like he should be less, not more.

So even though he may have gained a pound or two (and we don't live together, so we don't always eat together), I can only dream of fattening him. I'm afraid to tell him; I don't think he'd understand at all. He's still trying to get used to the fact that I find his body sexy.

I just want more of him. I want his belly to grow. I want to feel his soft flesh be even bigger.

em1

Oh, drat, looks like I lost a long post I tried to make earlier. I love this subject. Maybe I'll try to write it again...

Venom

I'v been seeing a big guy for a few years, he was about 300 when we started dating and now he's getting close to 360. It took him a while to realize what I was doing, I haven't been really pushy with him but I cook a lot of food for him that I can't eat or don't like so that it ends up that he has to eat it all or it goes bad. He's caught on to me by now and isn't really for or against it just kinda goes with the flow as long as it doesn't become really obvious or pushy. Its better than nothing.

GluttonyCat

All these guys are sooo lucky to have women like these. I sometimes wonder if San Diego is completely devoid of FFA's sometime.

Miabi

I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 6 and a half years now... He's only gained 60-80 pounds (long distance--we're hoping to finally move in together by the end of this Summer), but I love it. He has a nice round gut and I constantly try to get him to eat more, though, it's hard. I wish I knew a way to get his appetite to increase and/or make him gain faster.

He's not big on gaining, but he loves being able to eat more and he's happy to since not only does it make me happy, he loves how I bake and cook.

roam929r

Would be nice to meet a motivated woman. :) Always seem to gain weight when I'm in a relationship... guess I just need to find a special woman to share my life with. Any sexy women out there?

Fancy-Feeder

Ugh...me and my boyfriend have been together about a year...and he's always been a skinny guy. Like a twig. I love him like none other and about two months ago I finally got fed up with it. I just said "screw it" and told him what my preferences were and that honestly, I'd like him with a bit of a belly. To my surprise, he just laughed and said "okay".
Ever since then, he's allowed me to cook for him and whatnot...which resulted in a gain of about ten pounds. On his shorter frame, he began filling in his baggy jeans quite nicely ^^ I plan on packing another ten onto that waistline of his ^_^ The best part is, he's so enthusiastic about it. I love it.

Fat Molly

hufflepuff hobbit
I know that it's something I meant to do with my poor sweet ex. He was 6'3 or 6'4, 220lbs. Nice and plump, but I told him (rather embarssedly) that he could do with some more meat on his bones.

Later he was worried that I wouldn't be attracted to him if he lost weight, got healthier, etc. Ironically, I've always been super concerned about health, and my philosophy as far as food goes is to eat super-healthy stuff, but as much of it as you want. I'm a real stickler for organic, things without poisonous sweeteners like aspartame etc., and a diet rich in protein, vitamin c, and fiber. My poor bloke would want to eat things that were all trans-fatty and stuff, Twinkies and that sort of thing, and I'd squirm and tell him no...

Anyway, 'twasn't the reason we broke up (not even slightly), but it was an issue for us.

Funnily enough, I think I'm the one who fattened up the most in our relationship, considering that when I got with him I immediately quit my bulemic tendencies because I just didn't think that he'd want me to sit by the toilet after every big meal.

I do intend to fatten up my next guy, particularly if he will be (as I tend to fear he will be) quite thin. But not to super extremes. I like BHMs, not particularly SSBHMs, save in fantasy. :)

Latest posts

Group builder