Anyone Fattened Up a BF or Hubby

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

billedmeup

I thought I would add a comment to if I could revise this old thread. Anyone noticed that once-thin hubby or bf is getting a spare tire?

x0emnem0x

Words.
My beau is the thinnest guy I've been with but I think he is gaining more recently. For awhile he kept wanting to go to the gym, and did, and wanted to lose weight... but I cook for him and we go out to eat here and there and he never seems to care what he eats, but regrets it later and calls himself fat. Lol I like how he looks regardless but I think my cooking helps. ;)

billedmeup

Great link, GrowingBoy. Lots of great reading. I am not sure I believes it all, but definitely a fun read and a few nice photos too.

Thanks for reviving this old thread that I started over 10 years ago. I am still fascinated by the topic. Whether it is intentional or unintentional, I am always curious about how couples gain weight.

In my case, my wife has always been thin and I think she would be emaciated if I didn’t encourage her to eat once in a while. When I go on a business trip, with me out of the picture, she hardly eats anything. She does like ice cream and cookies but won’t eat any dessert unless I do too. For years, the calories added up and I gained weight while she just barely maintained. In the last few years she has actually gained a few pounds, but over time I have gained a lot more.

SSBHM

I know that it's something I meant to do with my poor sweet ex. He was 6'3 or 6'4, 220lbs. Nice and plump, but I told him (rather embarssedly) that he could do with some more meat on his bones.

Later he was worried that I wouldn't be attracted to him if he lost weight, got healthier, etc. Ironically, I've always been super concerned about health, and my philosophy as far as food goes is to eat super-healthy stuff, but as much of it as you want. I'm a real stickler for organic, things without poisonous sweeteners like aspartame etc., and a diet rich in protein, vitamin c, and fiber. My poor bloke would want to eat things that were all trans-fatty and stuff, Twinkies and that sort of thing, and I'd squirm and tell him no...

Anyway, 'twasn't the reason we broke up (not even slightly), but it was an issue for us.

Funnily enough, I think I'm the one who fattened up the most in our relationship, considering that when I got with him I immediately quit my bulemic tendencies because I just didn't think that he'd want me to sit by the toilet after every big meal.

I do intend to fatten up my next guy, particularly if he will be (as I tend to fear he will be) quite thin. But not to super extremes. I like BHMs, not particularly SSBHMs, save in fantasy. :)
Looking for an extremely hungry fella?

Starling

I’ve dated a couple guys that were into me fattening them up a bit and it was the greatest. My husband is very sensitive about his size, so I have tried to be respectful of that and not push too much. I think a lot of not great things were internalized from a lifetime of being bigger - he wouldn’t eat in front of other people when we first met, for instance, and told me he disliked a lot of unhealthy foods just so he’d never eat them around me.

He’s unintentionally gained a bit of weight since we’ve been together, though, and I adore it. I don’t think there will ever come a time where he’s a willing participant in getting bigger, but I can always fantasize.

Last edited:

otherland78

Im fattening my BF up now with the help of my best friend she comes over and we playfully gang up om him (with his consent) we hope to help him gain at lest another 50 lbs!:eat2:

Oh that´s sounds hot :_) well you could exercise on me then ^^

otherland78

Oh, to be local enough to enjoy that beautiful thought. Oh well .......
Oh key where does this LizzyJones live ;-)

yeah but to be honest who wouldn´t travel half the world to meet a girl forever ?

Mr. 23

I think my girlfriend is low key into doing this. I so wouldn't mind if she took it up a notch.

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada and I'm hardly a girl anymore. I'm 57 ... 58 in November.
See, here's where you find the gems. I have Hamilton, Ontario, Canada circled on my travel log! That's just the kinda girl I'd like to meet and eat... with.:p

Latest posts

Group builder