Anyone Fattened Up a BF or Hubby

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hi there Canada ....well if you just would ahve said you are 30 and are beautiful i might just have come ....:)
Funny. Young people think being young is all the rage until they get to be older. Then they realize that those older folks knew and could do soooooo much more!

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Just for clarity here, I moved alk27alk27's post here into its own thread in the BBW board here because I thought it was a better fit for that board.

PiggiesLove

I had a hubby that fattened me up. But when he left me the weight I gained came straight off, as he had been force feeding me. I think he must have been a FA because his new woman didn't have to gain for him, she was already a BBW, and a much more naturally fatter woman.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
I had a hubby that fattened me up. But when he left me the weight I gained came straight off, as he had been force feeding me. I think he must have been a FA because his new woman didn't have to gain for him, she was already a BBW, and a much more naturally fatter woman.
That's a very interesting situation. Sorry to hear about that for you. A couple of questions: Did you like being fattened up? Was the process of force feeding you something you wanted or asked for?

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
If he pushed that on you, then I'm pretty passed at him. Forcing your kink on someone else, especially one that has the potential to be as life altering as weight gain, is very definitely not acceptable.

PiggiesLove

I think my ex was forcing his kink onto me. He got with another woman straight away when I suddenly dropped 50lbs due to a stomach ulcer. I still have stomach ulcer problems. I didn't grow up dieting heaps, I was just naturally thin.

voluptuouslover

I don’t think my wife is a feeder or into weight gain....but then again maybe she is in some way. Maybe some women here can give some insight into this or know if friends of their who may be like this.

I started doing a lot of the cooking at our house during this time because my wife went back to work with a desk job in finance after many years of raising our kids. I made mucH more unhealthy meals tha. She used to lasagna “Very fattening style” with very buttery Italian bread etc etc. I would also stock the pantry and freezer with her favorites. I was very happy to see her potentially gain some weight under my cooking. She never seems to complain about all the fattening dinners and was actually more appreciative she could just come home and eat. And eat she did....I continued to give her bigger and bigger portions and she just finished everything I gave her followed by a pint of Ben n Jerry’s and cookies on the couch directly following dinner. She was gaining a bunch of weight and her appetite seemed to grow bigger and bigger. Just about the time I noticed she was struggling to fit into any of her work clothes .....seeing her skirts skin tight and not even being able to fasten them and pulling out her now skin tight silk tank tops in the back to cover her unfastened skirt while seeing her breasts double bubble out there top of her huge bras that were now much to small. She didn’t mention anything where as in the past with a gain of this much she would be complaining all the time....it must have been around 25-30 lbs. She just kept eating more and more at every serving I prepared her. I realized I must be a pretty good cook because I didn’t realize how much I had been eating along with her not to mention retiring to the couch watching TV along with her and having a massive bowl of ice cream....which I never really used to do. At first not realizing but then I did....I had put on a good size guy right along with my wife. I decided to intentionally gain a massive gut to see if my wife would comment, tease or scold me for it.

I continued to cook some huge fattening dinners and I started to set an obnoxious trend of serving us ridiculous portions. She continued eating and so did I .....and I would then like seconds on to our plates and she just kept eating along. After several more months of doing this my wife had easily gained 45 lbs. in the past year and I think I may have gained the same if not more in the past 4-5 months. My big gut sticking out in front of me was definitely obnoxious and unbelievably noticeable in everything g I wore. I would accentuate it around her after my massive meals with my O extremely tight XL white Tshirts that would ride up and exposing my lower gut. She still made No comments and didn’t even mention it. I started to become more lethargic with all the weight I was carrying around....and I wasnt cooking g as much as I used to....my wife would fill in and we would order in. To my surprise my once healthy cooking wife continued the trend of the style of menu I got her used to when I was cooking and she made massive fattening dinners. After a week or so I started noticing how not only the huge platefuls she would serve me much larger than even I used to serve but how she would serve me seconds before I was even finished and many times come by with the pan from the stove and fill the rest of my plate a third time and as I would start to complain that I was full she would still put it on my plate and say you don’t want it to go to waste. I would lumber over to the couch with my gut so bloated and huge I looked 15 months pregnant....she would soon come over to me with an obscene amount of ice Cream over flowing out of a massive bowl and set it on the front of my lap that wasn’t taken up by my massive gut resting on my lap pressing out close to my knees.....I would say it was close to a 1/2 gallon stuffed in my bowl. She would plop down next to me with her pint of Ben n Jerry’s and a pack of cookies in the middle between us.
These meals and massive amounts she would serve me continued on. She never commented on my massive gut and I started thinking she really liked it and was trying to feed me even fatter. She had never been this relaxed ever with how much weight she had gained herself but for some reason never complained or brought it up....the only thing I could think of was she didn’t mind how Fat she had become as long as I was even fatter now. She was comfortable and relaxed in her Fat figure because for some reason. Not only that but she seems much more adventurous and in tune with her figure during live making. She would flaunt her weight and size in the bedroom and she seemed very excited by my new size as well. Our love making seemed to go into over drive.....once a week turned into 5 times a week and she was she actually i tiated it all the time. She also couldn’t seem to take her hands off of my massive dime of a gut while I the bedroom.... I am not sure if it was 100% because of her loving it or just it was clearly on the way and that was the only place she could rest her hands.

Are any of you women shy about telling your BF or husbands that you like them with a big belly and gaining or that you like cooking and having them enjoy it and get fatter? My wife never seems to want me bigger in the past but when I grew a big belly she seemed to love it. Do you think she all of a sudden had a new acquired taste for me fatter or has she always had it in her and just doesn’t know how to communicate it?

kilo riley

i think a lot of big women like the idea of their partners getting as big or bigger than them. Especially dominant women. Excess weight on their male partners strips them of masculinity and makes them more subservient

Mel KM

This has been a stream of mine for literally decades and I’m finally enjoying being able to! I’ve sort of low-key tried to fatten up my BFs before, but now that I have one who wants to gain just as much as I want to make him bigger I’m in hog heaven! (Pun very much intended)

He was already pretty big when I met him. 350 or so I think. Now he’s teetering on the edge of 400! I love seeing his clothes getting tight and buttons starting to pucker. And feeding him is amazing! I love cooking for him and watching him gobble up everything. I fed him an entire pan of lasagna I thought was impossible a few nights ago. Still thinking about that one!

Mel KM

i think a lot of big women like the idea of their partners getting as big or bigger than them. Especially dominant women. Excess weight on their male partners strips them of masculinity and makes them more subservient
I’ve seen this a lot the community and it makes sense. I personally think that fat on a guy makes him look more masculine, even if he gets man boobs. I love how broad fat guys get!
I know this is sort of a maverick dynamic, but as the feeder in my relationship, I’m the sub. My bf is the dom, even though he’s the feedee. To me, cooking and feeding is very subservient.

Ffancy

I think fat and feeding aren’t intrinsically dom or sub, but can work both ways. Fat men have size and heft, which codes as masculine, and fat men have soft curves, which codes as feminine. People focus on whichever they prefer. Feeding too can be an act of submission or domination - the serving girl attending to every need of the greedy king and the hot mama witch forcing her piggy boy to go further and further are both popular fantasies around here. But I’m a switch myself so I can enjoy it both ways.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Also I don't think feedism has to have any relationship to a dom/sub dynamic (not everything/everyone, relates to that axis -- for those that do it is great to be able to bring in other aspects and feeding works well there obviously, but I don't think this kink needs to have that aspect)

GrowingBoy

There's also the idea of "commitment weight". Gaining weight demonstrates commitment to the relationship, a "wedding band" worn around the midsection that says "I'm taken". Also, gaining weight can predispose "fat and happy" men to demonstrate kinder behavior toward their partners and family. Overall, "husband fattening" could be an under-appreciated solution to many of our world's problems!

Last edited:

extra_m13

i am proud to say that i have fattened up some ladies... i will make myself confortable and tell you something about that. in chronological order. why not. a couple of cases. and also and very important how do you learn along the way. first girlfriend was a basketball player. highschool, curvy, very difficult for her to be skinny even do she wanted to. she was probably able to gain around 15 pounds in a couple of years. getting softer in the process. but it was just not in her to go along that line. the hottest pic for me, she had a very nice ass and developed a pot belly it was the sexiest thing. we were at a tournament and i was seeing her play. she was just out of shape out of breath, shorts tight, jersey tight, she was not happy about it.. we ended up splitting of course. probably lost some weight and afterwards life took over.

another lady, this one in college. fantastic shape. bottom heavy. a vegetarian. good looking of course. with a more complacent nature. i talked openly to her about wanting her to be super obese, her, being just curvy and probably chubby at the time, gained (by pizza and pasta mainly) around 30 pounds, stopped exercising and developed some very nice soft arms and legs full of cellulite. no belly but amazing hips and ass. and some lovehandles. she was not going to naturally continue to gain, she is curvy but not particularly an over eater and by this point i identified that if you want the happy bbw you need to combination of a happy eating girl and one who gains easily and its ok with it, it won't work if you are looking for the used to exercise and fit lady and try to turn it into a hog. chanes are against you. it it just very difficult because it is very weird and unique. it is indeed easier to help the fat to get fatter than get the skinny to be chubby and be ok with it. that i learned.

then... a lady, older than me, by about for years. i was 26, she was 30, it was very hot. she was skinny but she was hot and very short. and with a big appetite. she gained about 20 pounds and it was a fantastic thing. gaining was openly discussed and while she was 'ok' with getting to a certain weight and enjoying having a belly she was frightened by the concept of gaining and just scared about getting cellulite and rolls and else, even do she look fantastic and the sex was great. at the end we broke up for different reasons even do her reluctance to gain made me thinkg that it was never going to be a real bbw. again, you need to find an already chubby lady and help her feel sexier and happier and encourage her happy eating ways.

my lady, that is , my wife, was chubby and i did notice a willingness to celebrate any event with food, and plenty of it, at 1.54mts , very short, weighing at 60kg, already chubby but eating as much as me. i sensed that chanced were good for her to gain. also very nice figure very acommodating for extra pounds. bottom heavy but evenly matched. thin arms. and a round face. fast forward a couple of years and with some crises in between and after visiting several nutriotionists and all she gas gained over 60 pounds and personally i think, because of her habits, (zero exercise, happy eating) that she can gain, without increasing food intake or really trying or becoming a dangerous thing, another another 50 pounds at least, of course i am rooting for that as it would be just epic

Latest posts