Anyone Fattened Up a BF or Hubby

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hi there Canada ....well if you just would ahve said you are 30 and are beautiful i might just have come ....:)
Funny. Young people think being young is all the rage until they get to be older. Then they realize that those older folks knew and could do soooooo much more!

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Just for clarity here, I moved alk27alk27's post here into its own thread in the BBW board here because I thought it was a better fit for that board.

PiggiesLove

I had a hubby that fattened me up. But when he left me the weight I gained came straight off, as he had been force feeding me. I think he must have been a FA because his new woman didn't have to gain for him, she was already a BBW, and a much more naturally fatter woman.

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent?
Staff member
Global Moderator
I had a hubby that fattened me up. But when he left me the weight I gained came straight off, as he had been force feeding me. I think he must have been a FA because his new woman didn't have to gain for him, she was already a BBW, and a much more naturally fatter woman.
That's a very interesting situation. Sorry to hear about that for you. A couple of questions: Did you like being fattened up? Was the process of force feeding you something you wanted or asked for?

Tad

mostly harmless
If he pushed that on you, then I'm pretty passed at him. Forcing your kink on someone else, especially one that has the potential to be as life altering as weight gain, is very definitely not acceptable.

PiggiesLove

I think my ex was forcing his kink onto me. He got with another woman straight away when I suddenly dropped 50lbs due to a stomach ulcer. I still have stomach ulcer problems. I didn't grow up dieting heaps, I was just naturally thin.

Group builder