• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anyone Fattened Up a GF or Wifey?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KHayes666

Go away
I saw there was a thread about girls fattening up their men, so I figured it was only fair to ask the reverse, has anyone ever fattened up a female significant other?

In my own experience, nearly every female I've been friends with the last 5 years have ALL put on weight. I can name only 3 exceptions and that's because they're the only ones who haven't.

Here are some stats....I've known a girl over the internet since 2006 when she was 180 lbs, she finally came to meet me in January and when she got on the scale it said 245. She's coming to see me again and just last week she told me the scale said 277.

The girl I took my most recent pix with has gone from 280 to 305 before getting her tonsils removed, dropping her back down to 280 (but still looks AWESOME)

Mi Amor has gone from 200 to 250 since I've known her, the last 15-20 I had a helping hand in.

Met a girl in 2006 and she was around 240. I weighed her myself around vallentine's day 2008 and the scale said 273.

Met a girl over the winter who was around 125-130, current weight is near 160-170.

I knew a girl online since 2004 who was around 250 when we first met, last vallentines day she was 320....got up to 350 by this winter before dropping back to 325.

And my crowning achievement....I met a girl in September 2005, she was around 17-180 pounds. I used to take her to burger king, mcdonalds, dunkin donuts and starbucks regularly. I weighed her myself one day in 2007 and she scale said 222, and while I haven't weighed her since, she looks the same now so I'm betting she's still around 220. Now all the others were done mostly with encouraging and or their own appetite, but this one was pure me. I took this girl everywhere and she gorged like crazy, would not have happened naturally without me.

So, there are mine.....anyone else have experiences?

Latest posts

Back