• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anyone here ever been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxopenmymind

Hi, everyone. Not sure if this is the place to post this question but as far as I could tell this was the best place. :)
My cousin and I are planning a trip in October or November to Universal Studios. While I would much rather go to Disney, Universal has the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and being a huge Potterhead since my childhood, I can't pass it up. I know there are a ton of things to do and see in HP World that have nothing to do with weight, but one that does not are the rides. Mainly concerned with the Forbidden Journey ride i think it's called, and/or the new Gringotts ride.
So has anyone been, and if so what was your experience with the rides?
I'm about 370 but you probably wouldn't guess it. Fairly normal sized arms and legs, I have big boobs but not THAT huge, my belly is big but it doesn't really stick out.

10563181_10152306209366662_8315240649356880871_n.jpg

Any info is helpful. Thank you!

Latest posts

Back