• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anyone in the Houston area

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR in Houston

I am in the Houston area and interested in plus size women. I have noticed that a lot of the profiles are very out of date, so it is hard to tell who is currently around.
I am a photographer,and have had pictures published in the Dimensions magazine before, and really missed the Wannabes section. I am interested in setting up a website specifically for Texas Plus Size photography, so if anyone would like to sit for me please feel free to contact me.
I am single, older, 58 and interested in meeting a plus size woman, if someone wants to chat and see what happens.

Attachments

• Example (09).jpg
    Example (09).jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back