Anyone into button popping?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Angelette

I surprisingly hardly hear talk on this particular fetish on here.

It excites me whenever a man's belly bursts and suddenly buttons pop off! With the finale of the belly being shown. I most likely developed this fixation probably from a cartoon (maybe The Simpsons) and I recall seeing this scenario in an old Subway commercial.

Curious if anyone here has the same taste in mind.

Buttonboy

I popped out of a very nice Ralph Lauren button up. What a fat cow I looked like

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I looooove button popping! I'm super picky though, and I'm not really into intentional button popping as much. By which I mean when the person is pushing out their belly/rearranging the clothes to be at the tightest spaces specifically to pop the buttons. Just feels forced/unnatural and takes away a bit of the enjoyment. I love videos of people intentionally putting on tight clothes to see if they pop naturally, though!

Funnily enough, all that said, the first button pop video I ever watched was this one:

...where it is intentional. That video still lives rent free in my brain after ten years though, enough that I remembered the name of the uploader, hah.

Before I saw that video, I was drawing/writing stuff about button popping, because it was private and safe and only I saw it. Turns out there are a bunch of other people out there who are into it too! God bless the internet, hah!

Angelette

I looooove button popping! I'm super picky though, and I'm not really into intentional button popping as much. By which I mean when the person is pushing out their belly/rearranging the clothes to be at the tightest spaces specifically to pop the buttons. Just feels forced/unnatural and takes away a bit of the enjoyment. I love videos of people intentionally putting on tight clothes to see if they pop naturally, though!

Funnily enough, all that said, the first button pop video I ever watched was this one:

...where it is intentional. That video still lives rent free in my brain after ten years though, enough that I remembered the name of the uploader, hah.

Before I saw that video, I was drawing/writing stuff about button popping, because it was private and safe and only I saw it. Turns out there are a bunch of other people out there who are into it too! God bless the internet, hah!

Omg I agree! It just doesn't hit the same when planned. I personally prefer when it's unexpected haha. I do however enjoy those gainer videos where the man hopes his increased weight strains the buttons!

I did skim thru the linked video and appreciated the slow motion jiggle.

Buttonboy

I want to be force feed and burst the buttons off my dress shirt like a fat foolish nitwit

Latest posts