• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anything like the mojoupgrade quiz but specific to our kinks?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gythaogg

I've often seen quizzes like this suggested as a great way to open up communication between couples. The idea seems designed to be especially useful for those who struggle to speak about their desires openly and need some reassurance, some borrowed language, or want to start by talking only about those kinks/acts that both people mark as "I want to do this" or "I'm open to this if my partner wants to". I think a tool like this could be amazing for us, especially for those of us whose partners don't intuitively "get" the things we're into, might need some guidance to ask the right questions about exactly what works for us, but who want to give it a go.

Do you think we could crowdsource some ideas for the way this quiz could work? What features and structures would make it most useful for us? Anyone up for coding/hosting this?

Latest posts

Back