AP:Toklas Brownie Fed To Teachers' Aide

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ned Sonntag

Outermost Hoodoo Doctor
Okay if the hospital pumped the aide's stomach, wouldn't that be like coughing after a bong hit? Just guarantees you'll get high? :bounce:

Students Allegedly Share Pot Brownie

- - - - - - - - - - - -
October 18,2006 | MANLIUS, N.Y. -- Two Syracuse-area high school students face drug charges after one of them shared a marijuana-laced brownie:cool: with a teacher's aide.:blink:

A student brought the brownie to Fayetteville-Manlius High School Friday and shared some with the aide, who went to a hospital for treatment after she learned the brownie contained pot:shocked: , Principal James Chupaila said.

KnottyOne

Ready For A Broken Heart?
O come on, is all in good fun, I mean seriously, who hasnt seen, gotten high, or gotten high with a teacher, please dont tell me i'm the only one lol.

love dubh

douchebag reform school
I smoked in my RA's room.....when he wasn't there. >_> With other residents. ^_^

KnottyOne

I smoked w/ my philosophy prof, so suprising lol. It was so chill, I gotta do it again then. Needless to say we made some really good points, many of which he taught in class the next day lol.

supersoup

Nice to meet you beanbag.
i was a teacher's aide in high school during my study hall for this guy from south africa who had just gotten his first teaching job. he was a total hippie, he was awesome. the very first day, he calls me into his little office and asked me to roll his joint for him...he was so nervous about his first day his hands were shaking. he then fed me twizzlers and told me stories while he smoked it hanging half out the window. one of my funniest high school memories ever.

Boteroesque Babe

All cookies cleared!
Ned Sonntag said:
Okay if the hospital pumped the aide's stomach, wouldn't that be like coughing after a bong hit? Just guarantees you'll get high? :bounce:

Students Allegedly Share Pot Brownie

- - - - - - - - - - - -
October 18,2006 | MANLIUS, N.Y. -- Two Syracuse-area high school students face drug charges after one of them shared a marijuana-laced brownie:cool: with a teacher's aide.:blink:

A student brought the brownie to Fayetteville-Manlius High School Friday and shared some with the aide, who went to a hospital for treatment after she learned the brownie contained pot:shocked: , Principal James Chupaila said.
"Treatment?" They pumped her stomach for eating Alice Bees? What exactly is the treatment for uncontrollable giggles and a craving for sex and old Dub albums?

(And on an unrelated note, I'd love to know what else goes on in Manlius, NY. Hot and cold running testosterone?)

altered states

señor member
Boteroesque Babe said:
"Treatment?" They pumped her stomach for eating Alice Bees? What exactly is the treatment for uncontrollable giggles and a craving for sex and old Dub albums?
Keep in mind that eating and smoking pot are two different things. You can actually OD by eating it, to the point of serious anxiety attacks and hallucinations. Go to Amsterdam and you'll see British teenagers bug-eyed and shaking in the alleyways with half-eaten space cakes in their hands.

Boteroesque Babe

All cookies cleared!
tres huevos said:
Keep in mind that eating and smoking pot are two different things. You can actually OD by eating it, to the point of serious anxiety attacks and hallucinations. Go to Amsterdam and you'll see British teenagers bug-eyed and shaking in the alleyways with half-eaten space cakes in their hands.
And the penalty for snatching their half-eaten cakes and running is...?

JMCGB

Yes you can OD by eating eat, but you would have to eat alot of it to do so. Just your typical overreaction by someone who believes our govts claim that pot is really dangerous. Did anyone else hear about the Cops in New Mexico who got it put on there burgers? They were supposedly rushed to the hospital for observation overnight, then placed on medical leave, they didnt even finish their burgers. I laughed my ass off over that.

Emma

Oh God I've had spacecakes a few times but I once but a half ounce in and ate it with my friend who had never smoked weed. He ended up laying in my mums bed for about 8 hours while I laughed a lot on the floor.

Totmacher

tres huevos said:
That's not ODing, that's called, "freaking out". You'll probably get a simillar reaction eating a pound of toffees or drinking half a dozen coffees.

Hehehe, Manlius! I've been there. That sounds like about the right reaction.

Two questions though: How does coughing garantee you'll get high and how's this remotely related to anything?

KnottyOne

Coughing causes the smoke in your lungs to move around affecting you more, also when coughing you bring in more breaths at a faster rate, thus more smoke. Especially when you hot-boxing ^_^. Not that... I would know *cough, cough* ... my window is open... damnit lol. But yea, that is more or less the logic, coughing just helps you get blazed a bit faster in some situations.

altered states

señor member
KnottyOne said:
Coughing causes the smoke in your lungs to move around affecting you more, also when coughing you bring in more breaths at a faster rate, thus more smoke. Especially when you hot-boxing ^_^. Not that... I would know *cough, cough* ... my window is open... damnit lol. But yea, that is more or less the logic, coughing just helps you get blazed a bit faster in some situations.
As Dad always said, "If you don't cough, you can't take off."

Jes

is oddly aroused
KnottyOne said:
I smoked w/ my philosophy prof, so suprising lol. It was so chill, I gotta do it again then. Needless to say we made some really good points, many of which he taught in class the next day lol.
honey, watch it--your'e still in school and it wouldn't be hard to figure out who that prof is!!

Jes

is oddly aroused
tres huevos said:
Being really, really high and only being able to eat Dutch food.
you REALLY want to be on the list, don't you?!

Gordo Mejor

KnottyOne said:
please dont tell me i'm the only one lol.
In Jr. College, a friend of mine and I prepared some cookies for a film history class one night. We gave a cookie to the teacher, at first he declined, but my friend insisted. "But these are COOKIES!" :eat2: and the teacher got the hint, brightened up and said, "Oh, well, that's different" and took the profered cookie. Needless to say class was fun that night.

I also had my process camera teacher in college invite me to his apartment for an after-class doobie.:D

altered states

señor member
Jes said:
you REALLY want to be on the list, don't you?!
If you want to defend Dutch food, go for it. Unless it's one of those cuisines that can't be cooked properly anywhere except at home....

Latest posts