Apples or Pears, Tits or Ass

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Kenster102.5

For some reason large hips and thighs and butts are much more feminine to me, that is why my eye gets caught on them. At least a C-Cup or larger will do, but dat' ass is where it is at.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
I am so lucky. My wife has it all. Big butt, big boobs, big soft belly. She's incredibly flexible for a girl close to 300 pounds. And it is nicely proportioned, too. Just tonight I happened to be behind her when she bent over to put dinner in the oven and :eat2::eat2::eat2::eat2::eat2:

mgreberg

No, I prefer bellies, bellies and once again bellies!!! The bigger the better!!!!

Hamdinger

I think when I was young I used my love of big huge boobies as a justification for being a FA. I would often say, "Skinny girls don't have tits the size of your head." Then I met a pear that was an awesome person and I got really into that. Big thick thighs, big soft ass, wide hips, I loved it. Never got into bellies because I never knew a woman that was ok with that.

Now my wife is getting more and more comfortable being a SSBBW, so she's down with all of it. And, of course, so am I.

The bottom heavy pear shape gets me every time. Huge wide big wobbling butts, legs, an low hanging bellies put me under a spell. I just want to knead it, massage it, an put my face in it. :eat2:

fingermonkies

All tits, all the time when I was in high school. Of course, the bigger the better and I still feel the same way to this day, but as I grow older asses began to take centre stage. Hips and butts, expanding with beautiful bodies, excite me to no end. I think it's the combination of a changing physique that is really enticing and will always be exciting, no matter the physical feature, but proportion is important. I like big butts, and I cannot lie!!

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
I don't know! There are lots of gorgeous guys and gals. Plus, the gal I see in the mirror is pretty hot! lol :p

terpsichore

Hourglass or pear shaped... The booty takes the priority for me. I love me some wide hips... Hips & thighs are where its at for sure, but a little padding all around is a good thing.
this is my preference for guys, thick and soft all over, and pear-shaped. :blush: I like it when a guy carries most of his fat in his hips, thighs and ass.

Group builder