• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

April Flores to design her own clothing line...and wants our help!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexy

is red again <3
Taken from her blog at fattyd.com

Hey Lovely Ladies!

For years it has been my dream to be able to find cute, sexy, funky clothes that properly fit me and have lots of style! I have received many emails from those of you who are also frustrated with the selection of fashions for the plus sized girl.

I am extremely excited to announce that I will soon be working on my own line of clothing for those of us with more meat on our bones and I need your help! Tell me what you are looking for. Tell me your frustrations with what is currently offered on the market today. How do you want your clothes to fit? Which styles work for you and which don’t? What fabrics do you love? Which prints and colors do you look for in your sexy wear? What are the prices you pay for your current sexy wear? Tell me about the labels. Do you like or dislike the standard sizes of 1X 2X 3X? Do you prefer Queen size or Plus size, or is there another term that you feel better describes your body? Tell me what makes you feel sexy and confident!

I will be designing CLUB WEAR which will include dresses, skirts and tops. The LINGERIE line will of course feature lingerie, and POOLSIDE will include bikinis & one pieces.

All the pieces will be high quality, colorful and designed to make you feel great! Most importantly, I want you to love the clothing! We are in the very, very early stages of this, so any and all input you can share with me would be beyond great and much appreciated!

PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR THOUGHTS AT [email protected].

Just thought I would share :D

Latest posts

Back