• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

AR 4: Vanessa's Story - by Matt L. (~BBW (Multiple), Imagery, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (Multiple), Imagery, ~SWG - Matt is stymied between loyalty and love until he wanders ino Leah's shop and his world suddenly changes

An Alternate Reality Story

AR 4: Vanessa's Story
by Matt L.

(This story is the property of Matt L. and appears here with his authorization. Any reposting must be authorized by him and no one else. Click here for prior installment.)​

Part One: The Secret Admirer

Michael O'Reilly and his best friend Henry Danbridge shared much in common. Both 25-year-old males were rather good looking, worked for the same company, and enjoyed many of the same leisure activities. They also loved the same woman, Vanessa Carvella. Vanessa's diamond shaped face was of a unique beauty with big brown eyes, and a dazzling smile. Her long and curly chocolate brown hair hung all the way down her back, and her ever so plump figure complimented everything she wore.

No heavier then 124 lbs when leaving high school, the 23-year-old Vanessa had since put on an additional 11 pounds over the last year. Actually for Vanessa this wasn't much of a surprise since her mother and both of her sisters were full figured, it was a matter of genetics. As much as she would watch her weight and even drop a few pounds that would eventually creep back; staying no heavier then her current weight of 135 lbs was a full time job. Vanessa knew the writing on the wall; it was her fate to become a heavy woman.

Mike met Vanessa in high school, and they quickly became friends. Often hanging out together, Mike developed a crush on Vanessa, but who wouldn't? Vanessa was a fun loving, intelligent, spunky young lady with a kind heart. However by the time Mike gathered enough courage to ask Vanessa out he did something he still regrets, he introduced her to his best friend. Henry was always a ladies man and a smooth talker who had the proper charm to steal the attentions of any lovely maiden he wished. Without a shy bone in his body, Henry asked Vanessa out the same day they met. Funny thing, though at first she turned him down. But when Vanessa did accept his offer for a date, she fell for him like a ton of bricks.

As Vanessa and Henry's courtship grew over time, all Mike could do was grin and bare it. It was a double edge sword. Mike was happy that his best friend won the heart of such an exceptional young lady, but at the same time the passion he felt for Vanessa had continued to grow. Mike still enjoyed his friendship with Vanessa, though it bothered him that it appeared they would remain nothing more then friends.

Henry showered Vanessa with gifts, took her to the hottest nightspots in the Chicago land area, and even spoke to her about marriage in the not too distant future. Henry treated Vanessa pretty well with one exception, her weight. Maybe Vanessa wasn't as slim as she used to be, but she was barely plump at all. The weight mainly settled in Vanessa's lower part of her body, giving her a slight tummy bulge, a more rounded derrière, as well as fuller thighs. Vanessa's face hadn't changed at all except for the hint of a double chin. Henry however wanted Vanessa back to the same weight she had been when they first met.

Henry felt at her current weight Vanessa was now too heavy for him, and he would pressure her into dieting by telling Vanessa she no longer looked attractive. Sometimes Henry would scold Vanessa about what she ate, remarking to her that if she didn't watch it she'd end up like both her sisters who were near 200 lbs.

At times Henry would make all kinds of unsavory remarks to Vanessa about her body. The comments only made Vanessa believe she was heavier then she actually was. She'd stand naked in front of mirror, rubbing her soft protruding tummy, all the while thinking to herself, "How did I get so fat?" Vanessa even became envious of some of her girlfriends, though most of them weighed only a few pounds less then she did.

It was during a party at the home of a mutual friend that Mike finally saw Henry's true colors. While Mike mingled with a few buddies he watched from across the room Vanessa over at the refreshment table. Vanessa looked stunning wearing a teal silk blouse with orange leaf designs and form fitting black slacks. Mike couldn't take his eyes off her, he was oblivious to the conversation that surrounded him.

With his focus solely on Vanessa, Mike watched as Henry approached her, then slapped her hand as she reached for the bowl of chips. Dropping her chin, Vanessa then was lead away from the table by Henry who brought her over to a small group of friends. As Henry socialized, Vanessa just stood at his side.

Later in the evening as the party was breaking up Vanessa walked over to Mike and asked if he had seen Henry since they became separated when a few of her friends pulled her away for some girl talk. Mike told Vanessa he hadn't seen Henry in a while but he'd be happy to look for him if she wanted him too. Vanessa shook her head, "I'd appreciate it. Thanks."

Mike placed his hand on her shoulder, "Everything okay?"

Vanessa smiled, "Yeah, sure. I'd just like to get home."

Mike left Vanessa's side and went in search of Henry whom he discovered in the back yard making time with some skinny blond haired chick in a tank top and tight jeans. Henry excused himself, and walked over to Mike. Taking Mike aside so the blond chick couldn't over hear their conversation, Henry listened as Mike told him that Vanessa was ready to leave. Henry turned and looked to the chick, then back to his friend, "Do me a favor Mike and cover for me, okay? I'm going out with Linnea for a drink."

Mike took a step back as Henry continued, "Give Vanessa a ride home and tell her that I'm going to play poker with some of the guys."

Mike checked out Linnea then told Henry, "Don't blow the best thing you ever had on account of some bimbo."

Henry smiled, "Linnea is so hot. Won't you lie for me?"

Mike looked Henry straight in the eyes, "Don't you find Vanessa attractive?"

Henry with no regards for taste gave Mike his opinion, "Vanessa's okay but, she's not as good looking as she used to be. Linnea's a babe. I wish Vanessa looked as good."

Mike disagreed, "You have to be pulling my leg. Linnea might be a pretty chick, but next to Vanessa's there's no contest."

Henry pleaded his case, "Oh I beg to differ. Linnea's body is buff, there's not a once of fat on her. Vanessa has gotten flabby. I mean she's 10 pounds away from frumpy city."

Henry bumped shoulders with Mike, "Won't you do me this one little favor?"

Mike bit his lip, "Okay, this one time."

Mike went though with the lie as he told Vanessa that Henry was playing cards, and that he would drive her home. On the way to Vanessa's home where she still lived with her Mom and Dad, Vanessa made a request, "Mind if we stop off for a bite to eat, I'm starving."

Mike shook his head and smiled, "Yeah, okay Vanessa. Any where special?"

Vanessa recommended an all night restaurant on State Street. Nothing fancy but, the place served good food. Once at the restaurant Vanessa asked Mike, "Please don't comment on what I order, okay?"

Mike shook his head, "Sure, but why would I do that?"

Vanessa lowered her eyes, "Henry always does."

Vanessa nervously smiled as she replied, "Maybe it's for my own good but once in a while I'd like to eat a meal without the criticism."

"What's there to criticize?" Mike asked as the waitress walked over to their table.

Vanessa glanced over the menu, "My appetite."

Vanessa then ordered a large plate of spaghetti with meatballs, 2 orders of French bread, a bowl of soup, a dinner salad with extra French dressing and a large coke.

Mike was still full from the food he ate at the party but, because he didn't want Vanessa to be the only one at their table eating, ordered a bowl of soup and salad. Vanessa started to talk about the latest movies that were out. however Mike needed to ask Vanessa about the hand slapping incident at the party, which he did.

Vanessa spoke as she started on her soup, "I guess Henry was doing me a favor. I've been trying to lose a few pounds. But don't worry, Henry didn't mean any harm."

Mike leaned over the table, "That's a crock, now tell me the truth."

Vanessa looked down and mumbled something about that being the truth. However Mike wouldn't let up and Vanessa finally admitted, "Henry say's I'm too fat and he wants me back to what I weighed in high school."

Vanessa finished the soup then started on the salad as Mike asked, "How does that make you feel?"

Vanessa replied, "I really need to lose weight, I have trouble fitting into my clothes as it is. Just look at me, I've gotten fat!"

Vanessa paused for a second, then poured her heart out, "I keep telling Henry it's a losing battle, I'm not going to remain slim. All the women in my family are either heavy or get heavy. My sister Michele started to get chubby when she turned 18, and my other sister Alayna was my age when she put the weight on seemingly over night, now their both in the 190s. You met my cousin Sally, right after being crowned home coming queen she went from a size 2 to a size 18. It's all genetics'. No matter how much I diet I can't keep the weight off. Please don't say a word of this to Henry but, though I was still dieting I managed to put on four pounds and snuck up to 139. I had to eat only one meal a day to lose the four pounds. So you see even if I'm watching my weight I still put on the pounds. I was meant to be fat."

Mike smiled, "I think you'd look very attractive with a fuller figure."

Vanessa blushed and returned the smile as she started on the spaghetti and meatballs. Mike continued to listen as Vanessa now defended Henry, "Henry does treat me nice, he takes me to some real extravagant places, and he's always buying me gifts. I really love the guy, and I know he really loves me. I only hope he'll accept my fat future."

Mike kept his mouth shut, and eventually returned the topic back to movies. He wasn't going to break his friend's trust, but was convinced Henry didn't really love Vanessa. How, he thought, could Henry actually be in love with Vanessa if he couldn't accept the way she looked, let alone take time out to score with that bimbo Linnea?

After they finished their meal they talked a while longer over coffee. Mike was absorbed in the conversation all the while lost in Vanessa's big brown eyes. Later when Mike dropped Vanessa off at home, she gave him a big hug and gently kissed his cheek. Mike thought to himself as he drove off to his apartment, "I am such a gump!"

Part Two: A Glance In The Mirror

A couple of days later Mike and Henry were having a beer together after work when Henry asked Mike for another favor in the same venue, "You have to be kidding me Henry, you’re going to cheat on Vanessa again?"

Henry smiled, "Well yeah, I mean it's with that new chick from the consumer control department. She is so hot."

Mike couldn't believe what he just heard, "Your talking about that dizzy red head who wears the tight dresses?"

Henry shook his head in agreement, "Yeah, she's the one. Have you ever seen a better looking ass?"

Mike bit his tongue to keep from laughing as he thought to himself, "I'm talking to an ass right now."

Henry downed his beer and then went into details, "I've called Vanessa and told her that I'm having dinner with the Midwest sales manager. I seriously doubt she'll ask you about it but, in case she does cover for me."

Mike finished his beer and as the friends made tracks to the door he had to ask Henry, "Haven't you any idea how much Vanessa loves you?"

Henry, "Yeah, so she loves me."

Mike became perplexed, "Don't you love her?"

Henry shrugged his shoulders, "I guess I do."

Walking outside of the bar the conversation continued as Henry noticed the confusion written across Mike's face. "Hey, if it makes you feel any better Mike, I love her, okay. I mean I treat her well, take her places. Matter of fact tomorrow night I'm taking her to a five star restaurant then dancing afterwards for her birthday."

Henry laid his hand on Mike's back, "Well man can I count on you to cover for me?"

Reluctantly Mike shook his head in agreement but told Henry, "Okay, but this is the last time."

Henry laughed, "Whatever you say!"

Henry made a path to his car and was about to drive away when Mike suddenly ran up to him. "I need to ask you a question."

Henry complied, "Okay, but make it quick. I'm in a bit of a hurry."

So Mike asked him, "Would you still love Vanessa if she became heavy?"

Henry leaned back into his seat, "How heavy are you talking about?"

"Like her sisters," Mike replied.

Henry looked to Mike in shock, "Whoa! That’s pretty fat. Your talking thunder chick city. But yeah, I'd still love her."

Mike was amazed! "You actually mean it?"

Henry shook his head, "Sure I do but, it's nothing I have to worry about. Vanessa won't ever get that fat. I have her trained."

With that remark Henry wished Mike a good evening then drove away.

Mike's thoughts turned to Vanessa. As he began a short stroll to sort out his feelings, all he could think about was how loyal and faithful he would be if she was his girl. He would show her the proper support as she dealt with her weight, and couldn't care less about her eating habits or how much she weighed. Matter of fact Mike felt that as beautiful a woman as Vanessa was, any extra weight could only add to her beauty.

While in this frame of mind Mike happened upon Leah's antique store and entered thinking he might find something creative to buy Vanessa for her birthday.

As Mike was looking over a couple of items Leah approached him, "Hello young man. Do you have anything special in mind?"

Mike smiled, "Well actually I don't. I'm just looking for an innovative gift for a truly wonderful young lady's birthday."

Leah asked, "Is she your girlfriend?"

Mike shook his head no as his eyes touched the floor. Leah could read Mike's body language, and without a moments notice grasped his left hand and closed her eyes, "This young lady is someone you care very much about. Your deeply, passionately in love with her; yet she's in love with another who is being untrue."

Leah opened her eyes and let loose of Mike's hand, as he took a step back away from her. "How did you know that?"

Leah smiled, "Does it really matter?"

Mike was speechless as Leah continued, "She's the love of your life, and yet she'll perhaps end up miserable with a man she wasn't meant to be with. She was meant to be with you."

Mike concurred, "Yeah I kind of felt that. What can I do about it now?"

Mike's voice became soft as he admitted, "She's in love with my best friend."

Leah walked closer to Mike, "I can arrange it where you have already won her heart."

A puzzled look drew upon Mike's face, "What? How? Some magic spell? Would that be ethical?"

Leah placed her hand on Mike's chest, right over his heart, "Is it ethical that her boyfriend is sleeping around with bimbo's? He doesn't love her the way you love her, and he never will."

Mike was stunned into speechlessness.

Leah took Mike into the back room where they stood in front of the large full-length mirror with oak trim. "Gaze into the mirror young man and let your thoughts consume your heart. Imagine you have won her heart as you should have years ago."

Mike did as he was told but couldn't resist telling Leah, "This is a little spooky."

Leah backed away from Mike as she replied, "She's your true love. Look into the mirror and go to her."

Mike glanced into the mirror and closed his eyes as a cold chill swept through his body.

Part Three: Vanessa's True Love

Mike opened his eyes and found himself in his office at work. "How did I get here? Oh my gosh it actually worked!"

Just then the office door opened and Henry walked in.

"What actually worked?" Henry asked.

With a funny looking grin Mike replied, "Oh, nothing."

As Henry stood there looking puzzled Mike asked, "What do you think of Vanessa Carvella?"

Henry helped himself to a cup of coffee as he answered, "I guess she's a nice enough girl. Why do you ask?"

Mike sat down behind his desk, "Just wondering."

Henry sipped his coffee as Mike questioned him further, "Do you find her attractive?"

Henry was to the point, "In high school yeah, she was a real babe. But now, she's too much woman for me,"

Henry sat down on top of Mike's desk, "Hey man, nothing personnel, I know she's your girlfriend. Anyways what does it matter what I think, as long as you find her attractive is all that counts."

Mike was delighted! Henry told him exactly what he wanted to know. Henry reached over and slugged Mike's shoulder, "Hey! I get it. Your going to ask Vanessa to marry you."

Mike cleared his throat, "I like that idea......"

Henry interrupted, "You'd be crazy not to. Vanessa's the love of your life."

Mike thought to himself, "Henry is so right. Vanessa is the love of my life."

Henry looked to the clock on the wall, "Hey it's o'most five. Aren't you supposed to meet Vanessa for dinner?"

Mike stood up as a thought clicked in his head, "Yeah, I'm supposed to meet her after work. At that restaurant she likes on State Street."

Henry walked towards the door, "Have a nice time pal. I'm going to see if that chick in marketing wants to join me for a beer."

Mike slumped back into his chair, "This is so cool."

A short time later Mike made it to the restaurant, and waiting for him in front of the building was Vanessa looking more beautiful then ever. Dressed in a sparkling navy blue dress with ivory colored flowing stripes, Vanessa was now all the more full figured. In this reality Vanessa was 195 lbs.

Though her face was chubbier with round apple cheeks and a very prominent double chin, she still retained the same unique beauty that was all her own. Vanessa's hair was still chocolate brown, long and curly, however for her body it was another story. Her breasts were bigger, her belly was now very round and generous in size as her much thicker waist had two large rolls of fat, one of which hung over her extremely spacious hip's. Vanessa's posterior was huge and full, projecting over her big, beefy thighs.

Mike ran over to Vanessa, and gave her a long passionate kiss.

"Wow! You're mister assertive tonight!" Vanessa remarked with a laugh.

As they enjoyed their dinner together, Mike marveled on the fact that even though Vanessa's body had changed, her wonderful personality wasn't at all affected. Within her heart, Vanessa still remained the sweet, warm, intelligent young lady that Mike has always known. Vanessa was no longer the least bit uptight about her appetite, or being a heavy young woman. Matter of fact Mike found Vanessa's newly acquired fuller figure more then just attractive but sensual. Mike glanced over the table as Vanessa's smile lit up her whole face.

"What's on your mind love?" Vanessa asked in a sweet vivacious voice.

Mike was smiling like a kid looking into the window of a candy store, "I want to spend my entire life with you."

Vanessa blushed as she slightly tilted her head, "That shouldn't be a problem, we were meant for each other."

FINIS

(For the next installment in this series, please click here)

Latest posts

Back