• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

AR12: Leah and Neala Together - by Matt L. (~BBW (Multiple), Magic, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (Multiple), Magic, ~~WG – AR’s two top WG sorceresses spend a day sharing their skills

An Alternate Reality Story

AR12: Leah and Neala Together
by Matt L.

(For the previous installment of this series please click here)

This story is the property of Matt L. and is reposted with his permission. His e-mail address is [email protected], he'd like your comments sent to him.

PART ONE: LEAH MEETS NEALA

"I heard so much about you Neala, it’s about time we met." It was a warm summer afternoon at Pinecreast Mall where Leah met up with Neala for coffee.

Neala nodded her head, a wide smile upon her pretty face. "I always wanted to meet you too."

The ladies took to their seats and upon receiving their beverages began conversing. "I hear you use a form of voodoo?" Leah asked.

Neala nodded her head, "Yes mademoiselle, I do."

As Neala explained in detail, Leah noticed a young lady waiting by the cafe’s entrance.

Neala finished explaining and remarked to Leah, "I hear you use a magic mirror that alters reality?"

Leah sipped her coffee and then replied, "That, and a magic bracelet, among other things."

Leah’s eyes were focused on the young lady who was now greeted by a male friend.

The young lady hugged the young man, "So good to see you Alex, how have you been?"

The young man smiled, I’m good, but look at you! You really lost the weight, Bambi you’re beautiful!"

Bambi smiled and tilted her head as she blushed, "I’m down to 132-pounds thank you very much!"

Alex was nearly 23-years old, a clean-cut young man who was a stocky 260-pounds. Bambi had just turned 23 and was quite a dish. Her chocolate brown hair was short and preppy looking perfectly framing her tender, sweet face and her attire complimented her curvy figure. Bambi wore a short sleeve blouse that effectively showed off her well-endowed bust and tight fitting jeans that drew attention to her round bubble butt.

Leah could over hear Alex say to Bambi, "Then again, I thought you were beautiful when you were chubby."

Leah turned to Neala, "Want to see me in action?"

Neala grinned, "Ah, yes mademoiselle, I would like that, very much."

Leah pointed out the couple as they walked to their table and sat down. All ears, Leah and Neala listened as the couple conversed.

"I don’t think I’ve seen you in what? Over two years?" Alex asked as the waitress handed them menus and walked away.

Bambi was full of smiles and giggled, "I’m a much different person now. I’m slim, beautiful and popular!"

Alex’s fingers ran along side of his glass of water, "I always thought you were beautiful."

Bambi rolled her eyes, a wide grin forming on her gentle face, "I didn’t think so then. I was fat and frumpy."

Bambi and Alex went into the details about lives, while Neala and Leah listened.

Alex and Bambi dated in high school and through she still had feelings for the guy, lost touch with him when she went to college on the West Coast. Bambi lost weight with the help of her roommate who was a fitness freak and since then only kept in touch with Alex through e-mails and occasional phone calls.

"Remember how we used to stay up to all hours of the night watching TV and eating pizza?" Alex asked the girl of his dreams.

Bambi nodded, "Yeah, sure do."

Then she giggled, "How about when we used to polish off a whole gallon of ice cream followed by a whole bag of cookies or a box of donuts afterwards?"

"Maybe we could do it again sometime or just go out and have some fun?" Alex politely asked.

Bambi’s serious tone of voice left Alex numb. "I’m so sorry Alex, but we hang in different circles now."

Alex blankly questioned, "Huh? Why, I don’t understand?"

Bambi lowered her head, "It just wouldn’t work out between us. I’m not the same girl who could devour a whole cake by herself. I don’t even remember the last time I had chocolate or ice cream."

Alex slowly nodded and though hurt by Bambi’s rejection, replied, "I guess you’re right. I understand."

Bambi sensed Alex’s pain of rejection. She tilted her head and smiled as she kicked his leg under the table, "Cheer up old buddy. We can still be friends, even through I’m no longer your chubby princess."

Bambi then stepped on Alex’s foot, "Come on and show me a smile, this reunion was supposed to be fun!"

Alex smiled, "Yeah, okay. But tell me, how did you lose all the weight?"

Bambi grinned as her hand glided down her slim waist, "I learned to eat right and I worked out."

Alex glanced over Bambi’s figure, "How did you stay on your diet? You used to love to eat."

Bambi snickered, "Will power my friend. I learned to control my appetite."

Bambi then asked Alex, "Why not try to lose weight? I can be your coach. Who knows what can happen next?"

As the waitress approached to take the couples order, Leah turned to Neala, "What if her appetite had never changed?"

Leah took hold of her bracelet as the waitress took Alex’s order. When it was Bambi’s turn to order, the comely vixen bit her lip, then told the waitress, "I’ll have two cheeseburgers, a large order of fries and a slice of pie with ice cream."

Bambi blinked, "Oh…make that two scoops of ice cream."

Once the waitress left their table, Bambi remarked to Alex, "Wow, what did I just order? I haven’t had a meal like that in years."

Alex shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe you’re just hungry?"

Bambi giggled, "Imagine how heavy I would be if I didn’t control my eating habits? "

"Plump and Gorgeous?"'

Bambi laughed out loud, "I’d be a big fat blimp!"

Alex cheerfully smiled, "Back when we dated, you were what? 175-pounds?"

Bambi nodded and Alex continued with a question, "How heavy do you think you’d be right now if you hadn’t changed your eating habits?"

Just as Bambi remarked, "I wouldn’t be able to fit in these jeans," her garments changed.

Instead of wearing her blouse and jeans, Bambi was now wearing a dark red T-shirt and gray sweatpants. Bambi noticed the change and blinked, but Alex wasn’t fazed at all.

"Do you really think you’d be that much heavier if you didn’t diet?" Alex asked

Bambi who was curiously tugging on the elastic waistband of her sweats.

"Huh? Ohhhhh, I know I’d be a heavier all right."

"How did I get into these?" Bambi thought to herself. The waitress returned and placed their meals upon the table before walking away. Bambi no longer concerned with the change in clothes quickly began to devour her meal.

Alex smiled, "Like old times, uh Bambi?"

Bambi spoke as she ate, "Yeah, you know it."

As she consumed her food, Bambi’s face began to fill out. Her cheeks became chubby and she developed a thick, very wide double chin. Her facial features became softer and rounder as her breasts became bigger, sagging a little due to their size and weight. Bambi gobbled up a cheeseburger in just two bites as her upper arms became flabby as they increased in size. Her narrow hips began to spread as her belly protruded outwards. Her waist became so thick that a large roll of fat poked out over the waistband of her sweats. Her belly continued to inflate from a small potbelly to a huge tummy. Her thighs became colossal with beefy saddlebags and her bubble butt was enormous.

By the time Bambi finished her meal she was no longer a slender 132-pounds, but a hefty 355-pounds! Her clothes looked a size too small for her girth as her T-shirt slightly exposed her gigantic belly that lay upon her mammoth like thighs. Her sweet face looked very cute with extremely chubby cheeks and distinct double chin. Bambi smiled as she tried in vain to pull her T-shirt completely down over her belly.

"I think it’s about time I get some new clothes," Bambi giggled.

Bambi then tilted her head as the light of love was exposed in her eyes, "So what was that about going out?"

Alex took Bambi by the hand and kissed her fingers, "I thought Saturday night we could go out to dinner and a movie?"

Bambi quickly shook her head as she grinned, "Of course Alex, love to."

Leah turned her attention to Neala, "What do you think?"

Neala smiled and replied, "Well done. Reminds me of something I did last week."

Leah laughed, "Oh, do tell."

Neala did just that…

Latest posts

Back