• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

AR13: Janet's Scheme - by Matt L. (~BBW (Multiple), Magic, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (Multiple), Magic, ~MWG – Janet finds that getting her wish can entail giving up more than its worth

An Alternate Reality Story

AR13: Janet’s Scheme
by Matt L.

(For the previous installment of this series please click here)

This story is the property of Matt L. and is reposted with his permission. His e-mail address is [email protected], he'd like your comments sent to him.

PART ONE: JANET’S SCHEME

Janet Cody was waiting for her friends to join her at the mall. The 18-year old Janet was a short 5’2, but what she lacked in height, she made up in attitude. Her chestnut brown mane was shoulder length and wavy, flowing over her shoulders. Her face was cover girl gorgeous. Truly, it really was that cute.

Janet, like many cute girls, has a streak of vanity, and her vanity kept her in contact lenses since she felt glasses didn’t flatter her facial features. Her slim figure was curvy, though her hips were modestly wide and her thighs a tad thicker than she liked. Popular and brainy, Janet excelled in the social arena and in her studies.

An overachiever in every sense of the word, Janet was captain of the cheerleading squad, was co-chairperson of the science club, on the honor roll, and won the senior year talent contest.

However, that wasn’t enough. Janet had designs on becoming prom queen. Janet sat on the bench and waited for her friends to show up so they could go shopping for prom dresses. Her friends were also her chief rivals for the prom queen crown. They was Celeste Rozelle, who had a thick full mane of black hair and a slightly plump hourglass figure.

Celeste’s attractive face was almost completely round giving the impression of a heavier gal with her rosy full cheeks and minor double chin. Though at roughly 140-pounds, it was a good thing Celeste kept her weakness for sweets in check, or else the ever popular Celeste wouldn’t of been a cheerleader. Matter of fact, Celeste almost beat Janet out for the role of captain on their squad, but Celeste out of friendship was happy just to be a member and let Janet have the title.

Then there was Louise Honner. Louise was the only female member of her family who wasn’t plus sized and loved to show off her trim body in trendy outfits. Her beautiful face rarely had more than a hint of makeup, preferring the natural look and she kept her short brownish-blond mane in a preppy hairstyle. Elegant and refined, Louise was most likely Janet’s number one rival for the crown, since Louise was the most popular of her friends.

All of this didn’t mean Vanessa Conclair wasn’t popular because the future fashion model had a face and figure that could stop traffic. Vanessa’s golden blond hair was long and wavy, though it was her secret that her color came from out of the bottle and the curls from a curling iron.

Vanessa had the highest standards of the whole bunch and was the only one who had a steady fellow. This being Wade Mayden, who was not only handsome, but, came from a wealthy family. Why date anyone and everyone when she could go steady with a guy who could bankroll her modeling career.

Vanessa slender form was faultless, tight and tone. Dieting was second nature to her, unlike Wade’s sister Ellen, who was a compulsive overeater. One would think kindness towards her boyfriend’s sister would be a given. But this was not so. Though supportive to her face, behind her back, Vanessa would refer to Ellen as a piggy.

Louise and Vanessa arrived first and the three gals mainly gossiped until Celeste showed up. A quick run through the shops proved fruitless and the four friends decided to grab a bite to eat. All giggles, the gals conversed about the prom and their dates as Celeste glanced over her meal. Taking a bite from her cheeseburger, Celeste smiled, "I’m sure glad my mom isn’t here to criticize what I’m eating."

Vanessa sipped her diet cola, "She still giving you a hard time about your weight?"

Celeste nodded as she flung a handful of fries into her mouth then washed them down with her milkshake. "Oh yeah. Last night I had an extra helping of lasagna and she went ballistics!"

Munching on her last few fries, Celeste added, "I wish my mom was more old fashion."

Celeste then giggled, "The kind of mom who would stay at home and bake goodies."

Janet passed her order of fries to Celeste, "Here, finish mine, I’m just about full."

Celeste was more then obliging, "Thanks, but don’t tell my mom I’m a little piggy."

Vanessa rolled her eyes, "A little piggy? You have to see the way Ellen puts away a meal. She’s the piggy!"

Celeste grinned, "Yeah, I saw her yesterday in the cafeteria. She can really eat. How much do you think she weighs?"

Celeste asked the question as she gobbled up the rest of the fries.

Vanessa turned to Janet, "245-pounds? That seems about right."

Janet nodded, "She looks well fed, very well fed."

Vanessa sipped her diet cola and explained, "She’s a big time over eater. Whenever she gets emotional, she turns to food for comfort. But then again, she eats all the time."

The friends continued to converse as Palmer Frens entered the cafe. Vanessa pointed him out to Celeste, "Lookie Celeste, your boyfriend!"
Celeste smiled as she left her seat, “I’ll be right back."

Truth had it that Palmer wasn’t Celeste’s boyfriend, but just a good friend. Palmer had known Celeste his entire life and they were buddies. Though deep inside his heart, he secretly loved her. Palmer was a handsome 18-year old guy with dark brown hair and easygoing nature. He was heavy and at almost 300 pounds, much too heavy for Celeste to become romantically involved with.

Celeste was indeed shallow, because in many ways, Palmer was her perfect match. They shared the same interest, liked the same music and movies and often spent time alone just talking about their goals. Celeste mentioned that she was shopping for a prom dress with her friends and of course Palmer needed to ask, "Do you have a date yet?"

Celeste blushed, "I’m supposed to be going with Martin O’Shea, but he hasn’t asked me yet."

Palmer had hoped Celeste would join him and remarked, "If he doesn’t ask you, you’re welcome to come with me."

Celeste wrapped her arm around his husky waist, "Oh Palmer, I think there’s a few gals who would go to the prom with you. I can’t. I’m sorry, but I only think of you as a friend."

Back at the table, Janet whispered to Vanessa, "Doesn’t Celeste’s butt look bigger?"

Vanessa grinned, "Yeah, sure does. She should be thanking her mom for keeping her on that diet or she’d be a blimp."

Celeste’s mom was a fashion consultant for a major fashion company. She was way into style and felt a chubby daughter would be bad for her image. Louise tilted her head; "Of course I don’t really need to diet. I’m naturally slim. I burn calories so easy."

Janet thought to herself as she nodded, "Yeah I know. Blast it."

Vanessa leaned in towards Louise, "It’s amazing that your mom, sisters, and cousins are all big chicks and you’re like what? A size 6?"
Louise smiled and corrected her friend; "Actually, I’m a size 4."

Taking a bite out of her cheesecake, Louise continued, "I’m amazed myself at how much I can eat and not put on weight. I mean, all my cousin Cassandra has to do is look at food and she gains ten pounds. I guess I’m just lucky."

Janet glanced over at Celeste talking with Palmer, "My gosh, it looks like she’s actually flirting with that guy."

Louise nodded, "Yeah, I think she’s a smitten kitten."

Vanessa giggled, "Oh she likes him all right. If he wasn’t so heavy, I think she’d go for him."

Louise sipped her milk, "You know? Palmer would be the perfect guy for her. He is so sweet."

After Celeste finished talking with Palmer, she rejoined her friends and the threesome continued to hang out together the rest of the afternoon.

PART TWO: A CANDLE TO CONJURE

The next day after cheerleading practice Janet was strolling home with Celeste. The pair stopped in front of Leah’s antique shop and critiqued their figures in the window.

"I wish I could do something about these hips," Janet whined.

Celeste patted her slightly protruding belly; "My tummy is so big."

Janet looked over her friend, the words just popping out of her mouth, "Have you put on weight?"

Celeste slowly nodded, "Yeah, but please don’t tell anyone, especially my mom."

Janet assured her friend that she wouldn’t as Celeste pouted, "I’ve gained five pounds. Mrs. Gomez told me if I didn’t start watching my weight, I’m off the squad."

Janet’s eyes grew wide as she felt the tingle of happiness, "Wow! For real?"

Celeste pinched a roll of flab from her waist, "Yeah. I guess its time I start minding my mom and stick to my diet. But I love to eat."

Janet lied; "Oh I think you’ll do okay."

Though in her mind, Janet was delighted and thought to herself, "Another ten pounds Celeste and you’ll be a chubby gal all right."

A car pulled up along the curb; it was Martin O’Shea. "Hey beautiful ladies, need a lift?

Celeste turned to Janet then back to Martin, a smile upon her gorgeous face. "Yeah, thanks."

Celeste raced to the car and hopped in, though Janet stayed behind.

"Go on without me. I think I’m going to check out this antique store," Janet remarked.

"I’ll call you later," Celeste shouted as Martin drove off.

Janet walked into the shop and looked over the various items. Leah behind the counter sipped her tea and grinned, "Looking for anything special young lady?"

Janet approached Leah, "Actually no. I’ve just passed your store so many times, I thought I’d just check it out."

Leah nodded; "You didn’t join your friend in the ride."

Janet giggled; "Well three’s a crowd." Glancing over some candles, Janet told

Leah, "Celeste really likes Marty, I wouldn’t want to ruin a good thing for her."

Leah questioned Janet, "How would you ruin a good thing for her?"

Janet grinned, "Oh, Celeste is cute enough, but next to me, forget it. I would just steal Marty’s attention away from her."

Leah walked over to Janet, "Is she your friend or rival?"

Janet blinked, "Friend, but come on, I’m sooo much better looking then she is."

Leah took hold of Janet’s hand; "You’re hoping she gets fat."

Janet removed her hand from Leah’s grip, "How did you know that?"

Leah chuckled, "I know many things."

Janet’s voice reflected her fear; "This is too weird for me. Like I’m out of here."

Janet turned to leave, but Leah remarked, "You do want to become prom queen."

Janet reached the door and stopped. Facing Leah, she replied, "Yeah, right."

Leah took Janet’s arm and led her to the candles, as she explained, "You have your heart set on becoming prom queen, though your biggest rivals are your friends. One is that Celeste gal who drove off, another is a young lady who is slim yet comes from a family of heavy woman and another wants to be a fashion model."

Janet was floored, "Uh? Well yes, you’re right."

Leah handed Janet a candle in the shape of a plus size woman. "All you need to do is light this candle and mediate and you can alter the realities of whom ever you choose."

Janet blinked, "You’re joking?"

Leah replied, "Why not try it out. I’ll loan it to you and if it works, you can pay me later."

Janet agreed, but asked, "How much is the candle?"

Leah laughed; "It’s in your price range. $45.00."

Janet shook her head and smiled, "What the heck? Sure."

Leah told Janet to try it that night and if it worked, she could pay her in the morning. As Janet arrived home she noticed her neighbor, Allison Brunker pulling up into the driveway in her silver mustang. Oh how Janet hated her. Allison was the type who loved to flaunt her looks and wealth. At 23 years of age, Allison married a hotshot lawyer and didn’t need to work. Her wavy brown hair dangled over her shoulders, showing off her beautiful face. Her slim figure was in a trendy outfit that accented her curves. In spite of giving birth to her daughter a year earlier, Allison was in fantastic form. As she left her car, Allison grabbed her daughter and with her head held high into the air, waved over to Janet.

Janet made tracks to her room, "What a chance to try out the candle."

Lighting the candle, Janet sat on the floor and meditated on Allison. Somehow, Janet’s body left her room and there she was at Allison’s house, invisible. Allison put her daughter into her playpen and walked into the living room. Janet was surprised to see Allison pick up the phone and call a man she was having an affair with.

"I knew Allison was a snob, but I didn’t know she cheated on her husband,"

Janet thought to herself as Allison smiled throughout the conversation.

"Oh sure, Friday night is fine. Alex will be out of town until Monday morning. I’ll have my mom watch the baby and tell her I’m going on a weekend trip with friends."

Janet couldn’t believe what she just heard! Maybe Alex was kind of shallow and pretentious himself, but he didn’t deserve an unfaithful wife! Allison continued with her phone conversation, "I bought a sexy nightgown just for you sweetie. Wait to you see me in it."

Allison giggled and twirled her hair as she sat on the chair. Janet surmised, "If
Allison wasn’t married to such a rich guy, she couldn’t afford her lofty lifestyle."

With that thought, Allison’s home was filled with second hand furniture, her drapes looked old and soiled, and her expensive entertainment system had been reduced to a TV.

Allison didn’t notice the change and kept on talking to the guy over the phone. "I don’t know why Alex dropped out of law school? But working at the factory is bogus. He’s not wealthy like you."

Janet imagined what if Allison had to work to make ends meet and there she now sat in a housekeeper’s uniform. This didn’t faze Allison at all, she kept babbling away about her crappy job at some sleaze bag motel. The uniform didn’t blemish Allison’s figure at all. Matter of fact it complimented her slim waist and small, firm bubble butt.

Janet grinned, "What if she didn’t lose the weight from her pregnancy?”

Allison’s figure expanded from 125-pounds to 165-pounds. Her face was hardly affected sporting just a mild double chin. However, her bust size increased and her hourglass figure was now pear shaped. Her hips were wide and she had a modest potbelly. Most of the weight settled on her thighs, which were now thick and her butt that looked like a balloon. This is when the phone went dead.

Allison stood up and checked on her child. Janet scrutinized Allison’s form and thought another 200 pounds would keep her from straying. At 365-pounds Allison was dumpy at best. Her hair lacked luster and body, just hanging there. Her round face still looked pretty, but kind of average with pudgy cheeks and thick double chin. Bags were under her eyes and she looked tired. Her body was flabby and uncomfortable in her uniform that was easily a size too small. Her large breasts poured over her big belly and her waist was lined with rolls. Her hips were unnaturally wide making the bottom half of her body bigger then the top. Her humungous hindquarters sailed into the air and her thighs were gigantic.

The door opened and Allison smiled at her man. Alex was covered in grease, but this didn’t stop Allison from waddling over to him and greeting him with a long kiss.

Alex rubbed the back of Allison’s head and asked, "How was work?"

"I had a rough day," Allison replied.

Alex squeezed his wife by her ample waist, which caused Allison to reply, "Oh sweetie, I’m just happy to be home with you and the baby. There ain’t anywhere else I want to be."

Before she knew it, Janet was back in her body. She looked out the window and saw that the silver mustang was gone. Only a rusted out station wagon sat in the driveway. The next morning before leaving to school, Janet noticed a babysitter enter Allison’s home. Within minutes, the obese Allison left her house and walked to the bus stop where she waited for her ride to work. Janet was thrilled, the candle actually worked! On her way to school, Janet stopped by the antique store and paid Leah the $45.00.

Latest posts

Back