AR13: Janet's Scheme - by Matt L. (~BBW (Multiple), Magic, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (Multiple), Magic, ~MWG – Janet finds that getting her wish can entail giving up more than its worth

An Alternate Reality Story

AR13: Janet’s Scheme
by Matt L.

(For the previous installment of this series please click here)

This story is the property of Matt L. and is reposted with his permission. His e-mail address is writer59@aol.com, he'd like your comments sent to him.

PART ONE: JANET’S SCHEME

Janet Cody was waiting for her friends to join her at the mall. The 18-year old Janet was a short 5’2, but what she lacked in height, she made up in attitude. Her chestnut brown mane was shoulder length and wavy, flowing over her shoulders. Her face was cover girl gorgeous. Truly, it really was that cute.

Janet, like many cute girls, has a streak of vanity, and her vanity kept her in contact lenses since she felt glasses didn’t flatter her facial features. Her slim figure was curvy, though her hips were modestly wide and her thighs a tad thicker than she liked. Popular and brainy, Janet excelled in the social arena and in her studies.

An overachiever in every sense of the word, Janet was captain of the cheerleading squad, was co-chairperson of the science club, on the honor roll, and won the senior year talent contest.

However, that wasn’t enough. Janet had designs on becoming prom queen. Janet sat on the bench and waited for her friends to show up so they could go shopping for prom dresses. Her friends were also her chief rivals for the prom queen crown. They was Celeste Rozelle, who had a thick full mane of black hair and a slightly plump hourglass figure.

Celeste’s attractive face was almost completely round giving the impression of a heavier gal with her rosy full cheeks and minor double chin. Though at roughly 140-pounds, it was a good thing Celeste kept her weakness for sweets in check, or else the ever popular Celeste wouldn’t of been a cheerleader. Matter of fact, Celeste almost beat Janet out for the role of captain on their squad, but Celeste out of friendship was happy just to be a member and let Janet have the title.

Then there was Louise Honner. Louise was the only female member of her family who wasn’t plus sized and loved to show off her trim body in trendy outfits. Her beautiful face rarely had more than a hint of makeup, preferring the natural look and she kept her short brownish-blond mane in a preppy hairstyle. Elegant and refined, Louise was most likely Janet’s number one rival for the crown, since Louise was the most popular of her friends.

All of this didn’t mean Vanessa Conclair wasn’t popular because the future fashion model had a face and figure that could stop traffic. Vanessa’s golden blond hair was long and wavy, though it was her secret that her color came from out of the bottle and the curls from a curling iron.

Vanessa had the highest standards of the whole bunch and was the only one who had a steady fellow. This being Wade Mayden, who was not only handsome, but, came from a wealthy family. Why date anyone and everyone when she could go steady with a guy who could bankroll her modeling career.

Vanessa slender form was faultless, tight and tone. Dieting was second nature to her, unlike Wade’s sister Ellen, who was a compulsive overeater. One would think kindness towards her boyfriend’s sister would be a given. But this was not so. Though supportive to her face, behind her back, Vanessa would refer to Ellen as a piggy.

Louise and Vanessa arrived first and the three gals mainly gossiped until Celeste showed up. A quick run through the shops proved fruitless and the four friends decided to grab a bite to eat. All giggles, the gals conversed about the prom and their dates as Celeste glanced over her meal. Taking a bite from her cheeseburger, Celeste smiled, "I’m sure glad my mom isn’t here to criticize what I’m eating."

Vanessa sipped her diet cola, "She still giving you a hard time about your weight?"

Celeste nodded as she flung a handful of fries into her mouth then washed them down with her milkshake. "Oh yeah. Last night I had an extra helping of lasagna and she went ballistics!"

Munching on her last few fries, Celeste added, "I wish my mom was more old fashion."

Celeste then giggled, "The kind of mom who would stay at home and bake goodies."

Janet passed her order of fries to Celeste, "Here, finish mine, I’m just about full."

Celeste was more then obliging, "Thanks, but don’t tell my mom I’m a little piggy."

Vanessa rolled her eyes, "A little piggy? You have to see the way Ellen puts away a meal. She’s the piggy!"

Celeste grinned, "Yeah, I saw her yesterday in the cafeteria. She can really eat. How much do you think she weighs?"

Celeste asked the question as she gobbled up the rest of the fries.

Vanessa turned to Janet, "245-pounds? That seems about right."

Janet nodded, "She looks well fed, very well fed."

Vanessa sipped her diet cola and explained, "She’s a big time over eater. Whenever she gets emotional, she turns to food for comfort. But then again, she eats all the time."

The friends continued to converse as Palmer Frens entered the cafe. Vanessa pointed him out to Celeste, "Lookie Celeste, your boyfriend!"
Celeste smiled as she left her seat, “I’ll be right back."

Truth had it that Palmer wasn’t Celeste’s boyfriend, but just a good friend. Palmer had known Celeste his entire life and they were buddies. Though deep inside his heart, he secretly loved her. Palmer was a handsome 18-year old guy with dark brown hair and easygoing nature. He was heavy and at almost 300 pounds, much too heavy for Celeste to become romantically involved with.

Celeste was indeed shallow, because in many ways, Palmer was her perfect match. They shared the same interest, liked the same music and movies and often spent time alone just talking about their goals. Celeste mentioned that she was shopping for a prom dress with her friends and of course Palmer needed to ask, "Do you have a date yet?"

Celeste blushed, "I’m supposed to be going with Martin O’Shea, but he hasn’t asked me yet."

Palmer had hoped Celeste would join him and remarked, "If he doesn’t ask you, you’re welcome to come with me."

Celeste wrapped her arm around his husky waist, "Oh Palmer, I think there’s a few gals who would go to the prom with you. I can’t. I’m sorry, but I only think of you as a friend."

Back at the table, Janet whispered to Vanessa, "Doesn’t Celeste’s butt look bigger?"

Vanessa grinned, "Yeah, sure does. She should be thanking her mom for keeping her on that diet or she’d be a blimp."

Celeste’s mom was a fashion consultant for a major fashion company. She was way into style and felt a chubby daughter would be bad for her image. Louise tilted her head; "Of course I don’t really need to diet. I’m naturally slim. I burn calories so easy."

Janet thought to herself as she nodded, "Yeah I know. Blast it."

Vanessa leaned in towards Louise, "It’s amazing that your mom, sisters, and cousins are all big chicks and you’re like what? A size 6?"
Louise smiled and corrected her friend; "Actually, I’m a size 4."

Taking a bite out of her cheesecake, Louise continued, "I’m amazed myself at how much I can eat and not put on weight. I mean, all my cousin Cassandra has to do is look at food and she gains ten pounds. I guess I’m just lucky."

Janet glanced over at Celeste talking with Palmer, "My gosh, it looks like she’s actually flirting with that guy."

Louise nodded, "Yeah, I think she’s a smitten kitten."

Vanessa giggled, "Oh she likes him all right. If he wasn’t so heavy, I think she’d go for him."

Louise sipped her milk, "You know? Palmer would be the perfect guy for her. He is so sweet."

After Celeste finished talking with Palmer, she rejoined her friends and the threesome continued to hang out together the rest of the afternoon.

PART TWO: A CANDLE TO CONJURE

The next day after cheerleading practice Janet was strolling home with Celeste. The pair stopped in front of Leah’s antique shop and critiqued their figures in the window.

"I wish I could do something about these hips," Janet whined.

Celeste patted her slightly protruding belly; "My tummy is so big."

Janet looked over her friend, the words just popping out of her mouth, "Have you put on weight?"

Celeste slowly nodded, "Yeah, but please don’t tell anyone, especially my mom."

Janet assured her friend that she wouldn’t as Celeste pouted, "I’ve gained five pounds. Mrs. Gomez told me if I didn’t start watching my weight, I’m off the squad."

Janet’s eyes grew wide as she felt the tingle of happiness, "Wow! For real?"

Celeste pinched a roll of flab from her waist, "Yeah. I guess its time I start minding my mom and stick to my diet. But I love to eat."

Janet lied; "Oh I think you’ll do okay."

Though in her mind, Janet was delighted and thought to herself, "Another ten pounds Celeste and you’ll be a chubby gal all right."

A car pulled up along the curb; it was Martin O’Shea. "Hey beautiful ladies, need a lift?

Celeste turned to Janet then back to Martin, a smile upon her gorgeous face. "Yeah, thanks."

Celeste raced to the car and hopped in, though Janet stayed behind.

"Go on without me. I think I’m going to check out this antique store," Janet remarked.

"I’ll call you later," Celeste shouted as Martin drove off.

Janet walked into the shop and looked over the various items. Leah behind the counter sipped her tea and grinned, "Looking for anything special young lady?"

Janet approached Leah, "Actually no. I’ve just passed your store so many times, I thought I’d just check it out."

Leah nodded; "You didn’t join your friend in the ride."

Janet giggled; "Well three’s a crowd." Glancing over some candles, Janet told

Leah, "Celeste really likes Marty, I wouldn’t want to ruin a good thing for her."

Leah questioned Janet, "How would you ruin a good thing for her?"

Janet grinned, "Oh, Celeste is cute enough, but next to me, forget it. I would just steal Marty’s attention away from her."

Leah walked over to Janet, "Is she your friend or rival?"

Janet blinked, "Friend, but come on, I’m sooo much better looking then she is."

Leah took hold of Janet’s hand; "You’re hoping she gets fat."

Janet removed her hand from Leah’s grip, "How did you know that?"

Leah chuckled, "I know many things."

Janet’s voice reflected her fear; "This is too weird for me. Like I’m out of here."

Janet turned to leave, but Leah remarked, "You do want to become prom queen."

Janet reached the door and stopped. Facing Leah, she replied, "Yeah, right."

Leah took Janet’s arm and led her to the candles, as she explained, "You have your heart set on becoming prom queen, though your biggest rivals are your friends. One is that Celeste gal who drove off, another is a young lady who is slim yet comes from a family of heavy woman and another wants to be a fashion model."

Janet was floored, "Uh? Well yes, you’re right."

Leah handed Janet a candle in the shape of a plus size woman. "All you need to do is light this candle and mediate and you can alter the realities of whom ever you choose."

Janet blinked, "You’re joking?"

Leah replied, "Why not try it out. I’ll loan it to you and if it works, you can pay me later."

Janet agreed, but asked, "How much is the candle?"

Leah laughed; "It’s in your price range. $45.00."

Janet shook her head and smiled, "What the heck? Sure."

Leah told Janet to try it that night and if it worked, she could pay her in the morning. As Janet arrived home she noticed her neighbor, Allison Brunker pulling up into the driveway in her silver mustang. Oh how Janet hated her. Allison was the type who loved to flaunt her looks and wealth. At 23 years of age, Allison married a hotshot lawyer and didn’t need to work. Her wavy brown hair dangled over her shoulders, showing off her beautiful face. Her slim figure was in a trendy outfit that accented her curves. In spite of giving birth to her daughter a year earlier, Allison was in fantastic form. As she left her car, Allison grabbed her daughter and with her head held high into the air, waved over to Janet.

Janet made tracks to her room, "What a chance to try out the candle."

Lighting the candle, Janet sat on the floor and meditated on Allison. Somehow, Janet’s body left her room and there she was at Allison’s house, invisible. Allison put her daughter into her playpen and walked into the living room. Janet was surprised to see Allison pick up the phone and call a man she was having an affair with.

"I knew Allison was a snob, but I didn’t know she cheated on her husband,"

Janet thought to herself as Allison smiled throughout the conversation.

"Oh sure, Friday night is fine. Alex will be out of town until Monday morning. I’ll have my mom watch the baby and tell her I’m going on a weekend trip with friends."

Janet couldn’t believe what she just heard! Maybe Alex was kind of shallow and pretentious himself, but he didn’t deserve an unfaithful wife! Allison continued with her phone conversation, "I bought a sexy nightgown just for you sweetie. Wait to you see me in it."

Allison giggled and twirled her hair as she sat on the chair. Janet surmised, "If
Allison wasn’t married to such a rich guy, she couldn’t afford her lofty lifestyle."

With that thought, Allison’s home was filled with second hand furniture, her drapes looked old and soiled, and her expensive entertainment system had been reduced to a TV.

Allison didn’t notice the change and kept on talking to the guy over the phone. "I don’t know why Alex dropped out of law school? But working at the factory is bogus. He’s not wealthy like you."

Janet imagined what if Allison had to work to make ends meet and there she now sat in a housekeeper’s uniform. This didn’t faze Allison at all, she kept babbling away about her crappy job at some sleaze bag motel. The uniform didn’t blemish Allison’s figure at all. Matter of fact it complimented her slim waist and small, firm bubble butt.

Janet grinned, "What if she didn’t lose the weight from her pregnancy?”

Allison’s figure expanded from 125-pounds to 165-pounds. Her face was hardly affected sporting just a mild double chin. However, her bust size increased and her hourglass figure was now pear shaped. Her hips were wide and she had a modest potbelly. Most of the weight settled on her thighs, which were now thick and her butt that looked like a balloon. This is when the phone went dead.

Allison stood up and checked on her child. Janet scrutinized Allison’s form and thought another 200 pounds would keep her from straying. At 365-pounds Allison was dumpy at best. Her hair lacked luster and body, just hanging there. Her round face still looked pretty, but kind of average with pudgy cheeks and thick double chin. Bags were under her eyes and she looked tired. Her body was flabby and uncomfortable in her uniform that was easily a size too small. Her large breasts poured over her big belly and her waist was lined with rolls. Her hips were unnaturally wide making the bottom half of her body bigger then the top. Her humungous hindquarters sailed into the air and her thighs were gigantic.

The door opened and Allison smiled at her man. Alex was covered in grease, but this didn’t stop Allison from waddling over to him and greeting him with a long kiss.

Alex rubbed the back of Allison’s head and asked, "How was work?"

"I had a rough day," Allison replied.

Alex squeezed his wife by her ample waist, which caused Allison to reply, "Oh sweetie, I’m just happy to be home with you and the baby. There ain’t anywhere else I want to be."

Before she knew it, Janet was back in her body. She looked out the window and saw that the silver mustang was gone. Only a rusted out station wagon sat in the driveway. The next morning before leaving to school, Janet noticed a babysitter enter Allison’s home. Within minutes, the obese Allison left her house and walked to the bus stop where she waited for her ride to work. Janet was thrilled, the candle actually worked! On her way to school, Janet stopped by the antique store and paid Leah the $45.00.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
PART THREE: REVERSE IDENTITIES

Once Janet arrived home from school, she lit the candle and went to work. Janet floated out of her body and discovered she was at Wade’s house. Vanessa was visiting with Ellen as she waited for Wade to arrive home.

Vanessa was seated on a chair looked peachy in a pink halter-top and white shorts. On the other hand, Ellen was lying on the sofa, devouring ice cream and looking a mess. Though a pretty gal, Ellen’s hair was in a short hairstyle that only helped in exaggerating her chubby facial features. Her 245-pound body was hidden under a large flannel shirt and baggy jeans. Ellen invited Vanessa for some ice cream and Vanessa nixed the offer.

"Thank you Ellen, but no thanks," Vanessa smiled.

Ellen giggled, "I can eat Ice cream all day long, I like it that much!"

Vanessa continued to grin, as she thought to herself, "No kidding, piggy."

Janet was flabbergasted! She could actually read Vanessa’s mind. Janet rubbed her chin, "Hmm, so Vanessa thinks Ellen is a frumpy pig? Maybe Ellen needs a makeover."

Janet walked over to Ellen and imagined her with style. Ellen’s hair was now set in a sharp preppy hairstyle that now flattered her plump face. A dash of cosmetics brought out her feminine features, making her appear all the prettier. Her stout figure sparkled in a light blue blouse and khaki slacks. Her posture was more erected and though still consuming the ice cream, she ate slower with smaller bites.

Ellen’s voice bloomed with happiness as she told Vanessa, "Me and my friends are going to check out that new amusement park in Gotham City, want to join us?"

Vanessa blew on her beautiful manicure nails not even looking at Ellen as she replied, "I don’t think so."

Becoming anxious in her wait for Wade, Vanessa stood up and stretched.
Janet grinned as she surmised, "Looks like someone has a bit of a tummy."
With her arms in the air, Vanessa’s belly pushed out and then bounced downwards. She cradled her big soft potbelly, the look of confusion written across her face, "How? How’d this happen?"

Vanessa’s belly made her look very pregnant; her shorts open, unable to contain her girth. The rest of her body was unchanged, with the exception of a generous love handle that settled over the waistband of her shorts.
Ellen removed her eyes from the TV, "How did what happen?"

Vanessa patted her belly, "This! My belly bulged!"

Ellen turned her face back to the TV, "If you just lay off the junk food, you wouldn’t have such a big belly."

Before Vanessa could reply to Ellen, Janet continued with the alterations. "Rumor has it that your hair color comes from out of the bottle and what about those pretty painted nails?"

Vanessa’s mane was no longer golden blond and wavy, but light brown and straight. Her nails lacked polish and were now short. Janet then imagined Vanessa in different attire and she was now in a sleeveless black T-shirt and gray sweatpants.

Vanessa stepped in between the TV and Ellen; "I’m not the one who’s an overeater!"

Janet worked her thoughts through Ellen, who replied, "I’ve gotten my compulsive overeating in check, unlike you."

The statement wasn’t entirely true, Ellen was hardly moderate in her consumption habiys, but it did highlight the change in Vanessa.

Vanessa’s emotions brought on a craving for ice cream and as she walked into the kitchen, Janet completed the transformation. Vanessa’s diamond shaped face became circular as her cheeks filled out and a fat second chin developed. Her upper arms became large and flabby, jiggling as she moved. Her breasts increased two whole cup sizes and bounced over her enormous round belly. Her tummy was so big in fact, that it caused her T-shirt to ride upward, exposing much of her girth. Her spacious waist had two thick rolls of flab, the biggest one pouring over the waistband of her sweats. Her hips were extremely wide and her pulpy rear was bloated. A full size bubble butt that shook like jell-o. There seemed to be very little breathing room between her thighs that were so big, she supported enlarged saddlebags. By the time Vanessa reached the fridge, she was 300-pounds.

Ellen blinked when Vanessa made it back into the living room. In her arms were a gallon of ice cream and a box of cookies.

Ellen grinned, "My Vanessa, aren’t you the little piggy?"

Vanessa plopped down on the couch, "Don’t make fun of me!"

Janet felt that Vanessa and Ellen were now friends, especially since Vanessa brought up the trip to Gotham City. As Ellen cheerfully gave Vanessa all the details, Wade arrived home, with his girlfriend! Janet knew a guy like Wade wouldn’t be interested in a gal who wasn’t a trophy chick and for Janet this was icing on the cake. Wade’s girlfriend was everything Vanessa was before she was turned into an overeater. Wade introduced his girl to his sister and then to Vanessa, "And this is my sister’s friend, Vanessa."

Ellen could see it bothered Vanessa to be just a friend to Wade and after Wade and his girlfriend left the room, Ellen approached her friend. "I know you have a major crush on my brother and you wanted him to take you to the prom."

Ellen patted Vanessa on her knee, "But don’t worry buddy, I’m sure someone will ask you."

Then she offered Vanessa some advice; "You might want to do something about your hair and wardrobe. No offense my friend, but you should really get a handle on your food intake or you’re only going to get heavier."

Vanessa nodded as she smiled, "Yeah, thank you. I’ll try."

Vanessa gobbled up a big spoonful of ice cream as she giggled, "I’ll try tomorrow."

Janet grinned for she knew Vanessa was now a compulsive overeater and couldn’t diet if she actually tried. That was one out of the way and two more were needed for Janet to assume the prom queen crown.

Celeste had just walked in the door after cheerleading practice, her mildly plump figure still in her cheerleading uniform. Sneaking into the kitchen, she helped herself to a couple of cookies. Nibbling on the cookies, Celeste tried to convince herself that if she upgraded her work out routine, she could still snack a little and yet drop ten pounds.

Glancing over her husky thighs, Celeste frowned, "Oh my, I’m going to get so fat."

Gobbling up one last cookie, Celeste’s will power became into effect and she put the last few cookies back into the box. Walking into the bathroom, Celeste was about to disrobe and take a shower as her mother entered.
A slim woman with a youthful appearance, Mrs. Rozelle was dressed in a trendy blouse and skirt. "Your brothers and dad won’t be home for dinner, so it’s only you and me. Want anything special to eat?"

Celeste’s hand roamed over her tiny tummy bulge, "Anything that’s not fattening mom. I really have to start watching those calories."

Her mother remarked in a delightful tone of voice, "Fantastic! I’m so happy!"

Upon hugging her daughter, Mrs. Rozelle added, "I didn’t want to say anything but; you were starting to get a little chunky."

Celeste smiled and looked at her face in the mirror, "Why is my face so chubby?"

Her mother laughed and called out to Celeste as she walked into the kitchen, "Make it a short shower, dinner will be ready soon."

Once Celeste finished her shower she scrutinized her figure in the mirror. Her fingers glided over the soft cushion of fat that lay upon her hips and pouted at how flabby her thighs were becoming. Putting on her underwear, she noticed how her soft belly slightly protruded over the elastic waistband and formed a sliver of a roll while pressed against her hips.

Rolled up on the sink was a red sweatshirt and black spandex slacks, items she avoided like the plague. Without thinking she put them on anyways and groaned at how the spandex enhanced the roundness and size of her tummy. Making tracks to the kitchen, Celeste was shocked at the display of food on the table. There was leg of lamb, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and rolls, sliced ham, a large pitcher of milk and a cherry pie.

From behind she heard her mother say, "I just baked some cookies, but you can have them tonight while you watch TV."

Celeste turned and covered her mouth, for there stood a chubby looking housewife with a matronly hairstyle and faded housedress. Janet remembered Celeste’s wish and altered the reality to suit her. "Come now Celeste, dinner is getting cold."

Her mom led Celeste to her chair and protested as she sat down, "I can’t eat this food! It’s so fattening! I’ll be kicked off the cheerleading squad!"

Celeste’s mouth was then full of sweet potatoes by her mother feeding her. Followed by another helping then another. Her mouth was so full she couldn’t speak, as she then was fed mashed potatoes.

"Oh Celeste, you a cheerleader? Since when? You’ve always been a cute butterball."

Mrs. Rozelle handed Celeste a glass of milk and after she drank it, her mother continued feeding her.

Janet laughed as she looked at the 18-year old former cheerleader being fed like a baby.

Janet then questioned, "Former cheerleader? You never were a cheerleader."
With that remark the pounds claimed Celeste’s body. Her shape became rounder, circular, and bigger. Her sweet face became excessively chubby with plump cheeks and wide double chin. Her breasts remained firm as they became larger and her upper arms doubled in size. Her belly was now enormous and inflated outwards as her thick waist became flabby, rolls of fat circling it. Her hips grew in width and her butt became broad and generous in size. Though wide, her butt pushed outwards, giving her a corpulent hindquarter. Her thighs became hefty and bumpy, overdeveloped in their size.

Celeste began feeding herself, as it was natural. Her belly straining the spandex as it dug deep into her waist, a roll of fat poring over. Her belly continued to push out farther and giving her a fat apron. Celeste slammed down another glass of milk, then went to work on the lamb and ham. She devoured all the potatoes and then finished off the pie. Once Celeste had finished her dinner, she giggled as she stood. Grasping her pudgy belly with her hands, the now 350-pound Celeste smiled, "Gosh, I need to diet, I can hardly fit into these slacks!"
Her mom patted her daughter on her spacious behind, "Oh honey; you look fine just the way you are."

That was all Celeste needed to hear. "Thanks mom," she chimed.

A few hours later, Celeste was in front of the TV, munching on cookies when Palmer stopped over to visit. Janet knew that in this reality Celeste would harbor different feelings towards Palmer. Proven by the way Celeste blushed and cooed "Hello Palmer."

A smile blossomed upon Celeste’s pretty face as she gave Palmer a hug.

"Want to watch TV with me or do you have something else in mind?" Celeste asked.

Palmer shrugged his shoulders, "TV is fine."

Celeste sat next to Palmer on the sofa and handed Palmer a plate with cookies.

Palmer took a cookie and so did Celeste. "Did you come to ask me to prom?"

"This is uncomfortable," Palmer remarked as he adjusted his body on the sofa. "I’m going to the prom with Ellen Mayden. I’m sorry Celeste, I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings."

Celeste nodded, "Oh I understand."

Palmer asked with a concern look, "Really?"

Celeste replied, "No. I thought we were an item."

Palmer sprung backwards away from Celeste, "Since when were we an item?"
Her jaw dropped as she leaned forward, almost falling off the sofa, "Like since grade school."

After a moment of silence Palmer spoke up, "I’m sorry if I led you on, but I always thought of you as a friend. I didn’t know you had feelings for me."

Celeste folded her arms over her breasts, "Well I did."

Palmer was confused, "But…but…but, didn’t you notice I never made a pass
at you?"

Celeste waved her arms into the air, "I thought you were being a gentleman!"

Palmer ran his fingers through his hair as he thought it over then remarked. "I guess I can take you and Ellen to the prom. I mean, there isn’t any rules about having two dates, is there?"

Celeste pouted, "No. But I hate to intrude on your romantic evening with Miss gorgeous."

Janet smiled because the tables had turned. Celeste was now attracted to Palmer, but Palmer wasn’t attracted to Celeste, because she was now heavier then he was. Through a brief conversation, Palmer convinced Celeste to join them at the prom.

She bit into a cookie and laid her head against his shoulder. Palmer smiled as her massaged her fat belly, "You actually thought we were an item?"

Celeste nodded as she bit into a cookie, "Yeah, I mean like, you’re the perfect guy for me."

Palmer kissed her cheek, "You’ll meet the right guy some day. I’m sure there are many guys who would like to date you."

Janet left Celeste as she was and visited Louise.

Louise looked smashing in her red top and designer jeans. As she stood in line at the service counter, she noticed her cousin Cassandra with a friend at a near by table. Louise was supposed meet up with Rory Sultin, but as usual he was late and not to offend her cousin, Louise took her food tray and joined her.

Cassandra was a large gal, her pretty face perfectly framed by her gorgeous red hair and her stout 200-pound figure dressed in an over size white T-shirt and parachute pants. Her friend was also a hefty young lady. Tammy Evergest had long ash blond hair and her face was simply beautiful. Though her facial features weren’t at all chubby, her rotund figure was otherwise. At 215-pounds, Tammy was dressed in a dowdy looking green and black flannel shirt and faded blue jeans. Tammy noticed the tray Louise held in her hand, overloaded with two burgers, fries, chocolate cake and a milk shake.

Tammy blinked, then asked Cassandra, "How does your cousin stay in such perfect shape? I mean look at all the food!"

Cassandra bit into her cheeseburger, "She’s the only female member of our family who’s slim."

Cassandra polished off the cheeseburger as she continued, "I’m so jealous of her. She can eat and eat and not gain a pound. Look at how she’s dressed?

Have you ever seen anyone our age as classy?"

Janet in her invisible form overheard the whole conversation. "Classy uh?
What if Louise didn’t have a clue about fashion?"

Louise’s whole attire was instantly changed. Her preppy hairdo was replaced with pigtails and her face was caked on with makeup, purple eyeliner, powder blue blush, and dark pink lipstick with tacky sunflower earrings and a fake mole on her cheek. Louise was now clad in a light blue tube top and purple sweats.

"Hi Cassandra," Louise remarked as she sat down next to her cousin and friend.

As Louise began to eat, Cassandra introduced her to Tammy. "My gosh Louise, where do you put it?"

Louise giggled; "I’ve a fast metabolism."

Louise sipped her milkshake, "Good thing, since I love to eat."

Tammy tilted her head as she watched Louise go to town on her food, " Its amazing how genetically different you are compared to your cousin."

Cassandra nodded, "Yeah, like we’re all heavy and even without dieting you’re still slim."

Rubbing her chin, Janet glanced over Louise’s firm, slender form and smiled, "Oh Louise, let me rearrange those gene’s of yours."

As she devoured her first burger, Louise went from 128-pounds to 210-pounds. Her cute face was round and chubby and her body was very thick and beefy. Janet giggled, "Maybe your metabolism should be altered too."
With that comment, Louise’s weight increased further and there sat a 290-pound young lady. The added poundage made her face rounder and softer, giving her big apple cheeks and two-second chins. Her upper arms were large and her overly well-endowed breasts sagged due to their weight, straining the fabric of her tube top. Her portly gigantic belly poured over the top of her sweats and a thick roll of fat spilled over the seams. Her waist was almost as wide as her excessively broad hips and her enormous oval shaped butt lay over her mammoth like thighs. The three gals conversed and giggled throughout their entire meal as if Louise had always been a queen size young lady.

Louise briefly left the table to grab another milkshake, her flabby body shaking as she strolled to the counter.

Returning to the table, Louise noticed Rory Sultin enter. She froze in her tracks as Rory walked by her. Their eyes happen to meet and Rory politely remarked, "Hello."

The once confident Louise was too bashful to speak and just blushed. Hurrying back to the table, Cassandra asked, "Isn’t that the guy you like?"

Louise giggled, "Yeah. He said hello."

Janet folded arms over her ample bust in pride, "So I guess Louise, you’re just a timid wallflower now."

Janet raised her eyebrows as she added, "And a fat one at that."

Janet then awoke back in her room. "I can’t wait until tomorrow at school and see how things work out!"

PART FOUR: BACK TO THE MIRROR

As soon as Janet arrived at school she looked for her friends. Taking a seat in the cafeteria an hour before her first class, Janet sipped her morning coffee and hoped one of her friends would come in and join her. Walking up to her table, talking a mile a minute was Misty Myers. Janet and Misty hung in the same circle, but weren’t exactly friends. Misty had a beautiful mane of coal black hair set in a short style that accented her beautiful facial features. Her body was modestly plump, but the outfit she wore did a good job of camouflaging her thick waist and large derriere.

Plopping down next to Janet, Misty continued with the chitchat and Janet realized that when she changed the weight of her friends, she also changed her relationships with them. Misty was always cordial with Janet, but not this cordial. Misty was now one of her very best friends. Janet smiled and listened as Misty went into details about her life.

A few minutes later, Celeste wandered into the cafeteria. Her beautiful hair was pulled back in a ponytail, drawing the hair away from her cute face as her body was casually dressed in dark blue overalls and white T-shirt. The overalls enhanced the size of her tremendous belly, gigantic butt and colossal thighs. Celeste’s 350-pound body provided her with a steady waddle and she walked by Janet as if she didn’t know her. Misty rolled her eyes and sighed, "What a cow."

Janet looked at Misty, "That’s a little rude."

Misty blinked, "Huh? You make fun of the heifers around here too."

Janet stood up, "Well that’s my friend and I didn’t like the comment you made about her."

A confused look darted across Misty’s face, "Since when are you her friend? Like just last week she was talking to that O’Shea guy and how you stole his attention away from her. Remember?"

Janet closed her eyes as she encountered a flashback that proven Misty was correct. Celeste was talking with Martin O’Shea in the hall, Janet waltzed by and in a few minutes Martin blew Celeste off and escorted Janet to her next class.

Janet covered her mouth, "Oh no."

Misty then informed Janet, "We’re always making fun of that big chick and her friends. Like at the pep rally a few weeks ago, when that fat Valeria chick bumped into you."

Janet corrected Misty, "That’s Vanessa, not Valeria."

Misty shrugged her shoulders, "Who cares? You’re not very nice to them either, or even their friend."

Janet heard enough and walked away from the table and approached Celeste who was by the vending machines. Celeste was counting change as Janet remarked with a smile, "Hi Celeste, how are things?"

Celeste drew her eyes from her hand and glanced over at Janet, "You talking to me? Did you want to use the machine?"

Janet shook her head no, "I just wanted to say hi and see what you were up too?"

Celeste’s eyes grew wide; "You’re never nice to me, why are you being so friendly?"

Janet replied with a song on her lips, "Because we’re friends."

Celeste backed away, "Since when have we been friends? You don’t even like me?"

Celeste turned to slip some quarters into the pop machine and dropped a quarter. Bending over to pick up the quarter, Celeste overheard some guy make a crude remark about the size of her tush. A few other people joined in the laughter as Janet told Celeste just to ignore them. Celeste placed her hand upon her spacious waist, "You’re not my friend, leave me alone!"

Janet’s eyes began to water, "Sure we are Celeste."

A voice from behind Janet remarked, "Didn’t you hear her? Leave her alone!"
Janet turned around and there stood Louise. Louise hair was still in her short pigtails and her pretty face could have used a washcloth, due to the over abundance of cosmetics. Her 290-pound body was dressed in a multi-colored T-shirt and striped spandex slacks. The T-shirt didn’t flatter her large breasts and tubby belly, which it partly exposed. The spandex fabric seemed to stretch at her hips and tightly pressed against her humongous butt and cumbersome thighs.

The usually quiet Louise had an ear full for Janet. "I’ve had enough of you preppy chicks thinking it’s okay to make fun of us heavier gals. Just because you’re in a certain clique doesn’t mean you’re better then us."

Celeste nodded, "Yeah, why not join your snobby friend and leave us alone."

Janet just stood in silence as Celeste bought her cola and then left the cafeteria with Louise. Misty walked over to the visibly stunned Janet. "See Jan, I told you those heifers weren’t your friends."

Misty then smiled; "Did you get your prom dress yet? I believe its a given, you’ll be the queen."

Janet felt bad, terrible. She wanted to be prom queen, but not at the cost of losing her friends. Misty and the other gals whom she discovered were her friends were okay, but they couldn’t replace Louise, Celeste or Vanessa.

After school Janet lit the candle and meditated, but it didn’t work. Later that evening, she made tracks to the antique store and saw Leah. Janet placed the candle on the counter; "I can’t change my friends’ back!"

Leah looked over her eyeglasses, "Oh dear, I thought you wanted to be the prom queen?"

Janet’s face soured, "Yeah, but I didn’t want to lose my friends."

Leah repositioned herself on the stool, "But in a reality where you’re slim and popular, do you really think you’d associate with students out of your clique?"
Janet’s voice echoed with a thud, "Yeah."

Leah laughed, "Well you were wrong! When your friends were slim, did the four of you ever hang out with unpopular students? The so-called nerds and social misfits? The students that failed to fit in because they didn’t have the right appearance?"

Janet folded her arms over her bust and blew her bangs out of her eyes, "No, of course not."

Leah mirrored Janet’s stance, "Well why did you ever think you would socialize with such heavy gals?"

Janet whined, "Because we, we’re friends."

Leah slowly swung her head from side to side, "In this reality you barely know them because you have nothing in common. You’re popular, date often, and are a cheerleader. They manage to only socialize with themselves, rarely date and hate cheerleaders."

Janet pleaded, "But you have to change them back."

Leah explained as she left her stool and walked over to Janet, "Realities can’t be reversed. Even if I did change it, who knows what could happen? They could become even heavier?"

Leah wrapped her arm around Janet’s shoulder, "Remember; this is the reality you wanted."

Janet pouted; "I just want them to be my friends again."

Leah nodded and then escorted Janet to the backroom where stood a colossal full-length mirror with oak trim. Leah glanced over Janet’s figure, looking sharp in a vibrant yellow T-shirt and trendy blue Gap jeans. Rubbing her chin, Leah surmised the situation, "You want them to be you’re friends again? So you’re going to have to fit in."

Janet glanced over her thick thighs, "Yeah, but I don’t want to be like those heifers."

Janet realized what she just said and covered her mouth, "Oh my gosh! I didn’t mean that."

Leah mildly chuckled, "Yes you did."

Janet lowered her head, "I’m so sorry, I did. But they’re so fat."

Leah boldly remarked, "You’re quite an intelligent young lady, Janet. What are extremely intelligent students called? You know, the bookish kind, nervous and shy?"

Janet planted her hands over her hips; "I’m not a nerd."

Leah smiled, "Who came up with the word NERD?"

Without any thought, Janet blurted the answer, "Theodor Geisel, better known as Dr. Seuss!"

Janet’s raised her eyebrows, "How did I know that? Oh-oh?"

Leah nodded her head, "Because Janet, you’re a nerd."

Janet bit her lip; "I’m a nerd?"

Janet’s chestnut color hair was now set in braids, minus its gorgeous luster and though her face was still rather pretty, her milky white complexion and slight case of acne robbed it of being cover girl beautiful. It also didn’t help that she wore glasses with lenses much too large for her face and a mouth full of braces.

Janet’s wardrobe consisted of a dark red dress covered up with an overly large, frumpy looking pink cotton sweater. Janet adjusted her sleeves, "Gosh; I’m a wreck."

The dress wasn’t a good fit. It enhanced the width of her hips and even made her lean thighs look chunky.

Leah smiled, "But fashion isn’t one of you’re priorities."

Janet giggled, "No. I mean clothes are clothes, not a big deal."

Leah nodded as she faced Janet into the direction of the mirror. "Nor dieting?"

Janet shook her head, "Yeah, dieting. Who needs it?"

Janet’s body began to inflate as her hips becoming wider and her thighs thicker. Her pretty face became almost completely oval shaped, developing chubby cheeks and a very distinct double chin. Her breasts filled out, as did her upper arms, but not to the scale of the rest of her excessively wide body. Janet’s tummy was huge and dropped downwards; her spacious waist was engulfed with significantly large rolls of fat, as her hips became broader and broader still. Her butt and thighs expanded the furthest, giving her an absolute pear shape. Her bloated behind soared into the air and was totally round. Increasing in size, her butt broadens to gigantic proportions. Janet’s thighs fatten, becoming larger and larger yet. Within seconds her thighs were beyond immense, but gigantean! Janet’s glanced over her reflection in the mirror as she rubbed her flabby, economy size belly.

"Wow! I’m blimp," the now 320-pound Janet remarked.

Leah tilted her head, "Are you really that concerned?"

Janet giggled, "Naw, who care’s?"

Leah then advised Janet, "Look into the mirror sweetheart and join your friends."

Janet felt a cool chill touch her body and closed her eyes. Upon opening her eyes, Janet discovered herself sitting at a table in a fast food restaurant with Louise, who asked, "Are you okay? You kind of spaced out for a minute."
Janet smiled; "I’m perfectly fine."

EPILOGUE: PROM NIGHT WITH THE GIRLS

The four friends didn’t make it to the prom after all. Instead they decided to spend the evening together at Janet’s home and celebrate their friendship.

Vanessa did her best as she flirted with the pizza delivery guy, who mildly laughed at her silly jokes. Sitting down at the table, Vanessa giggled, "Yeah, he wants me."

Louise pulled up her pink pajama top and squeezed the section of her belly around her navel, "I’m thinking about getting a belly button ring."

Celeste spoke as she nibbled on a slice of pizza, "My mom would have kittens if I ever did that!"

Louise pulled down the top over her extensive belly, "I’m going to look soooo hot!"

Janet chimed in, "Wait do you get a load of me once my braces are off. I’m going to look outstanding."

Celeste leaned into her chair, "I don’t want a guy to like me just because of my mouth."

Janet adjusted her glasses and reached for a slice of pizza, "That’s not what I meant."

Vanessa poured everyone cola and took a seat at the table. "What shall we drink to?" Vanessa asked.

Janet looked around the table and smiled. "Loyalty and friendship."

FINIS

(for the next story in this series click here)

Group builder