• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

AR15: Samantha's Story -by Matt L. (~BBW (Multiple), Magic, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (Multiple), Magic, ~MWG – A high school clique gets their perspective changed

An Alternate Reality Story

AR15: Samantha's Tale
by Matt L.

(For the previous installment of this series please click here)

This story is the property of Matt L. and is reposted with his permission. His e-mail address is [email protected], he'd like your comments sent to him
.​

PART ONE: SAMANTHA’S REJECTION

18 year-old Samantha Abersen was a cute gal who never let her size interfere with her ambitions. At 205-pounds she dressed in style and had a happy attitude that matched her beauty. Her dazzling blond mane was wavy, reaching down to her shoulders, framing her highly attractive facial features. She had soft blue eyes, full chipmunk cheeks and a mild double chin.

Samantha carried most of her girth in her belly and below, rendering her a soft pear shaped figure. She dated a few guys, but wasn’t as nearly as popular as the slim vixens that roamed the halls at school. What did she care? It’s quality not quantity that counts. Now being full figured wasn’t a hassle for her, she accepted her size, though it didn’t come without the taunts and teasing from a few of the popular crowd.

Samantha learned early on that being chubby in a world where slim gals are the norm for physical beauty wasn’t easy. She knew what some people thought about heavy chicks, but she couldn’t care less. Active in many programs at school, this was Samantha’s senior year and she decided to try out for the cheerleading squad. It was against the odds, but what the heck, she had made attempts and conquered other school social groups, why not try out for cheerleading?

That afternoon dressed in a T-shirt and sweats, Samantha entered the gym. She patiently waited in line with the twenty or so other girls and though she received a few funny looks, just blew them off. After all, Samantha was the heaviest girl at tryouts. Seated at the table was the cheerleading captain and probably the most popular of all the vixens, Alexis McLaughlin. Alexis had a long, curly brownish-blond hair, an exquisite face and slender 123-pound figure. Next to Alexis sat her number one friend, the ever-pretentious Sasha Gomaz. Sasha was a spoiled brat and was given anything she wanted by her three times divorced mother. Sasha’s black hair was in a short, preppy hairstyle and her facial features were of a classical beauty complete with high cheekbones and narrow nose. Sasha’s hourglass figure was flawless and at roughly 128-pounds looked delicious in her uniform. Standing behind the pair of ladies was two other members of their affluent clique, Muriel Salmon and Jenny Forster. Muriel kept it a secret, but she used to be a plump gal herself, reaching 160-pounds before entering high school. Pressured by her mom, Muriel dieted down to her present 125-pounds. Muriel was a pretty young lady with dark brown hair and sweet face. Jenny Forster was a snobby gal who failed to recognize those students she felt were inferior. She only dated wealthy guys and would endlessly brag about her beauty, intelligence and popularity. Her golden blond hair was straight and her enchanting face was round with a mild double chin. Though Jenny’s figure was slender at 130-pounds, looking at her face alone one would think they were looking at a beautiful chubbette.

Samantha approached the table and Alexis raised her eyebrows, "Can I help you with something?"

Samantha nodded and smiled, her voice full of enthusiasm; "I’d like to try out for the squad."

Jenny just turned away, Muriel blinked and Sasha giggled. Alexis bit her lip, "You’re kidding?"

Before Samantha could reply, Sasha turned to Alexis, "She’s wasting our time. We have other girls to interview."

Muriel nodded, "Like serious applicants. You know, those of us who actually care about our appearance."

Alexis nodded and with a catty smile upon her face replied, "She’s right. Your appearance lacks the qualities needed to be a cheerleader."

Samantha folded her arms over her breasts; "There’s nothing wrong with my appearance. I’m just as attractive as you girls."

Alexis brushed back her hair, "Get real Sam. Fat chicks aren’t attractive or cheerleaders so get lost, you’re wasting our time."

Samantha heard a few giggles from the rest of applicants and caught the wicked grins of many in the crowd. Jenny pointed towards the gym’s exit and Samantha slowly left.

It was by chance that Samantha and her best friend Jack Kirby were at the Pinecrest Mall the same afternoon that Alexis was with her boyfriend, Neil Marshall. Samantha and Jack grew up together and we’e friends from early on. Alexis family and Neil’s family were friends long before they were born, so naturally they knew each other from when they we’re in diapers. Alexis and Neil had been an item since eighth grade. Samantha and Jack might have flirted with the idea of dating once or twice; but essentially had remained best friends, seeking romantic companionship from others. Samantha thought of Jack as her third brother and Jack was fearful if a romantic relationship soured between them, their friendship would be in the can. Neil had rugged features and wavy blond hair with the body of an athletic. Jack was good looking too with short brown hair and modestly overweight. Down to the heart of matters, both guys were nice and decent and fun to be around. Many couldn’t understand what Neil saw in Alexis beyond her looks? They did make a cute couple through.

The food court at the mall had many fast food establishments and a nice cafeteria that looked like an art museum. Samantha and Jack were in the middle of their meal when out of the blue Alexis and Neil stood above them. Alexis was dressed in her vixen attire, this being a tube top that took exception to her well endowed bust and shorts that showed off her small bubble butt and lean, shapely thighs.

Neil looked around the cafeteria, scanning for an empty table as Alexis turned to her beau, "Just a minute babe; I wanted to chat with Sam for a minute."

Neil shrugged his shoulders, why bother refusing his lady; Alexis always got her way. "I think it was so courageous of you Sam, trying out for our squad."

Samantha giggled; "You’re being sarcastic, right?"

Alexis’s catty smile revealed the truth, "Oh am I?"

Neil felt embarrassed by his girlfriend’s attitude, "I think that couple over there is about to leave, lets get their table."

Alexis turned to Neil, "Go and get it; I’ll be with you in a minute."

Neil obliged with Alexis’s wishes and strolled to claim the table.

Alexis glanced over Samantha’s well-fed figure in a snazzy looking top and shorts, "No really Sam; I give you a lot of credit."

Samantha turned to Jack, "I’m at the edge of my seat, Alexis isn’t one to flatter others."

Jack laughed as Samantha turned her direction back to the vixen. "You were saying?"

Alexis tossed her magnificent mane over her shoulders, "I was just saying that you go to a lot of effort trying to look beautiful and fit in, when naturally you’re just a fat chick. Fat chicks aren’t attractive and are out of sync."

Jack wanted to give Alexis a piece of his mind, but knew Samantha could fight her own battles. "Alexis I’m not going to sink to your level and insult you. You’re a naive young lady who doesn’t understand, size has nothing to do with being attractive. Worse of all, your vanity has clouded your vision. You’re very lucky but you don’t appreciate your appearance. Your beauty has made you popular and your figure gives you the pleasure of buying nice outfits."

Alexis looked on as Samantha continued, "You can show off your body in revealing outfits, I can’t. They don’t make them in my size. Not only that, but chubby chicks are looked down upon because of our size. You receive attention due to yours. I wish you knew what it’s like being chubby, cause believe me, your attitude would change."

Alexis chuckled, "Nice lecture, but I consider the source."

Alexis lifted her chin and went to join Neil, but not before adding, "Easy with the food, Sam. You’re about ready to burst out of those shorts."

Jack grinned, "I thought you handled that nicely."

Samantha nodded, "Thanks, but wow, she’s so full of it. I sincerely wish she could put on a few pounds, then she wouldn’t have such a frivolous attitude."

Jack was about to reply, but paused as a mature woman approached their table. "Good afternoon, I’m Leah Sverker. I couldn’t help over hearing your conversation."

Samantha took a hearty bite from her beef sandwich, then washed it down with her diet cola, "Oh, right. Alexis is like the poster child for conceit."

Leah looked over her eyewear as she grinned, "I’m curious, would you really like to see that girl larger?"

Samantha giggled, "You mean fat? Oh yeah, I would love it!"

Leah handed Samantha her antique store business card, "See me tonight and we’ll see what I can do."

Jack softly laughed, "You going to put a spell on Alexis?"

Leah turned to Jack, "Something like that."

Leah brushed her hand over Samantha’s shoulder, "I’ve taken up enough of your time, call on me tonight if you’re serious."

Leah walked backed to her table as Jack leaned over to Samantha, "That’s a weird old woman, huh Sam?"

A mischievous smile rendered upon Samantha’s pretty face, "Yeah, but what if she could actually make Alexis fat?"

Jack laughed, "Then send her over to my place, I’m having a cold spell and haven’t dated in over a year."

Samantha rolled her eyes and smirked, "Sure, why not?

##
PART TWO: ALEXIS’S BIG DEVELOPMENT

Jack waited in his car as Samantha wandered into the antique shop. Leah was at the counter polishing jewelry and motioned the gorgeous young lady to her. Samantha giggled, "I’m so curious about what you have to tell me. I’d love to see Alexis waddle into school with a big potbelly, but really, no insult intended, what’s your gimmick?"

Leah paused from polishing the jewelry, "No gimmick young lady. I just need to know a few things."

Samantha nodded and Leah asked for her left hand. Samantha giggled and did as she was told, remarking "This is so weird."

Leah closed her eyes; "You don’t hate this young lady, though her and her kind get on your nerves."

Leah then chuckled, "You actually feel sorry for her. She doesn’t appreciate her beauty; uses it to behave in a pretentious manner."
Leah let loose Samantha’s hand and Samantha remarked, "You’re exactly right? I just think Alexis takes for granted the things us chubby chicks don’t have. You know, like being able to...."

Leah interrupted Samantha, "I know sweetie. I can help you."

Samantha laughed; "You can put a spell on her or something? Like I said, I don’t mean to..."

Leah interrupted Samantha again, "No insult taken. What I have for you may sound fantastic, but you’ll get your wish."

Leah placed a silver necklace around Samantha’s neck, with a charm attached. The charm was of a tiny full figure woman.

"Wear this and your every wish for the size of others will be granted. You can alter the reality of whomever you choose."

Samantha played with the charm, "This must be expensive, I can’t afford this."

Leah looked over her glasses; "I’m renting it to you. How about one dollar a day."

Samantha giggled, "Sounds peachy, but this is going to work?"

Leah smiled; "Of course it’ll work. Just don’t loose it, it’s very old and was once owned by the Queen of Croatia. I’ll expect it back in two weeks."

Samantha agreed and was out of the store in a matter of minutes.

That night Samantha laid in bed anxious for school in the morning.

"Change reality", Samantha giggled. "Sounds like fun."

Latest posts

Back