AR20: Soul Mate Overture (1-6) - by Matt L. (~BBW(mult), Magic, Romance, ~VWG)

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by Observer, May 16, 2009.

1. Jun 28, 2009 #41

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!

Awesome story!

no other words to describe it, apart from interesting, intelligent, thoroughly well written, heart warming and splendid, of course.

Well done Matt L.
    coming form the mind of the GC series, I'm not surprised at its quality.

2. Jun 28, 2009 #42

Tsap

Tsap

Tsap

This is exactly what I like. To me it appeared that the various aspects of music were brought in with practized sense of style and harmony. There was an overall sweetness of the main theme, but the composer never let it get too obvious and over-bearing. The side-themes were just strong enough to balance the entity and add interest.

*applauses and several shouts of "bravo"* :)

// with balance I, here, understand navigating between the Scylla of "Bing! Now you are fat and nice!" and Kharybdis of endless details of overwriting.
    Style (to me) is that this is done without needing to underline what a great feat it is to do that.

3. Jun 29, 2009 #43

morepushing13

morepushing13

morepushing13

My goodness, IrishBard said it all. What a wonderful story all the way around. You are probably my favorite writer on here. I'd like to request another small epilouge that looks say 5 yrs into the future to see what happens if you wouldn't mind good sir. If not then Ok but really really good story!

4. Jun 30, 2009 #44

Raider X

Raider X

Raider X

I enjoyed this story... What gave you the idea of the AR series?

5. Jul 1, 2009 #45

Matt L.

Matt L.

Matt L.

Hello Irishbard, Nice to know you found AR XX entertaining and I appreciate your kind words, thank you.

6. Jul 1, 2009 #46

Matt L.

Matt L.

Matt L.

Hello Tsap, Thank you so very much for your sentiments concerning AR XX. I'm pleased you enjoyed the story.

7. Jul 1, 2009 #47

Matt L.

Matt L.

Matt L.

Hello Morepushing13, I appreciate your kudos concerning AR XX, I'm delighted you enjoyed the story. Thank you. As for another scene, I wouldn't know where to begin? I can't make any promises but I'll see what I can do.

8. Jul 1, 2009 #48

Matt L.

Matt L.

Matt L.

Hello Raider X, Thank you for the question and I'm glad you enjoyed AR XX. The first Alternate Reality story was created based on a remark a friend made about a certain young lady I hung out with. Basically put, he was aware that this young lady's popularity was based on her appearance and slender figure and knowing my admiration for heavier gals, stated that if she was fat, the same guys she dated wouldn't find her attractive and we'd become an item because I really appreciated her finer attributes. The first alternate reality story wasn't based on her but that's where I got the idea. I should also mention that the original Alternate Reality story was placed on the shelf and eventually became Alternate Reality XXX. It became a series due to the feed back I received and I felt that the premise was a solid opportunity for a series. As for future stories in the series, I have a note pad full of ideas and welcome suggestions.