• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

AR6: Ursula's Adventure- by Matt L. (~BBW (Multiple), Magic,Romance, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (Multiple), Magic,Romance, ~MWG - Leah's loan to her neice pays very big dividends

An Alternate Reality Story

AR6: Ursula's Adventure
by Matt L.

(For the prior story in this series, click here)

This story is the sole property of Matt L. Any reposting of this story must have the permission of Matt L. at [email protected]

Part One: In the Eye of the Beholder

Ursula McVictors was in the stock room of the trendy fashion store she was employed at La Feminine. Checking out the garments that just arrived, Ursula just took her time, moving in slow motion. The 22-year old beauty had shoulder length wavy blond hair, a cute round face and an ample full figure. Chubby all her life, Ursula never let her weight get in the way of her happiness. At 190 pounds, Ursula had a good sense of self-esteem, always dressed in vogue, and had many friends.

Concerning romance, Ursula was involved with a wonderful young man, Russ Mannings. Meeting in high school, Ursula and Russ quickly became an item. Ursula fell for Russ's wild sense of humor, and understanding nature. Russ at first was attracted solely to Ursula's beauty, but as he became more acquainted with her, discovered Ursula's kind heart, fun attitude and intelligence. Ursula was by every right a happy young lady, with one exception. The remarks made by other people concerning her size.

Ursula couldn't get a handle on this. She was comfortable about her weight, her family had no gripes and Russ found her simply attractive. However, this irritated Ursula to no end. The worst offender was Russ's sister Hayley. She was a smug fashion princess, whose pretty face, coal black hair and svelte figure, attracted the most superficial of males. Not that Hayley minded the guys she dated, after all it was an even trade. They got to spend cash on her and she gave them her time.

It didn't matter to Hayley that Ursula was kind, intelligent and fun to be around. What concerned this slim vixen was Ursula's appearance. Hayley considered her brother way too good looking to be hooked up with a fat chick. Hayley felt Russ could do a whole lot better. Though Hayley never told her brother about the way she felt, she did tell Ursula whenever she had the chance. This annoyed Ursula much more then she would admit, but to keep peace in the family, Ursula would bite her tongue and ignore the pretentious stick witch. Sometimes Hayley would give Ursula an icy cold, I'm superior to you because I'm slim and your not, attitude. As often as Hayley would comment in a catty flavor about Ursula's dress size and girth, Ursula would take it on the chin, and with a dab of humor laugh it off.

Upon leaving the stock room, Ursula walked over to the check out counter just as Adonia O'Bannion-Tyler entered the store. The 20-year old Adonia was Ursula's least favorite customer, a vain young lady who made it known to Ursula that her size was unappealing, unflattering and dreadful. In her form fitting red dress that drew attention to her buxom, curvy body, Adonia moved across the store like a fashion model on a runway. Thick long golden blond hair, highly attractive face and slim, well tone hour glass shape, Adonia was more then just a little hung up on her looks. Bad enough Adonia frown upon anyone who wasn't in her terms physically beautiful, especially those of the female gender who weren't slim, but coming from an upper class, wealthy family, she looked down on anyone who made a blue-collar living or didn't have a degree. Adonia was such a pretentious young woman, she gave new meaning to the old adage, beauty is only skin deep. Adonia called out for the manager, and Cherise Harker answered the call.

Cherise was a 24-year old, 105 pound soaking wet female, who was friendly in character, but lacked back bone. A pretty gal with short red hair and freckles, who had trouble accepting her skinny boyish frame. "Yes, Adonia, how may I help you today?"

Adonia cleared her throat, and Cherise corrected herself, "I mean Miss O'Bannion-Tyler."

Adonia smiled, "I need some assistance while I look over your merchandise."

Cherise quickly walked over to Ursula, and gave her the assignment. Ursula mumbled a few words, and then took to her task with a false smile written across her beautiful face. It was a real pain. Adonia had Ursula search from rack to rack looking at everything from dressed to sleep wear. After almost an hour, Ursula did manage to sell the narcissistic chick $449.00 dollars worth of garments. However, Adonia wasn't finished with Ursula yet. She had Ursula bring her items out to her car.

While in the parking lot, a couple of guys who knew Adonia back in her high school days spotted her. Adonia considering the two guys dregs because of their appearance and lower class employment, just ignored their hellos and kept her butt in motion as she went to her car. Ursula felt lucky. Even though she had to assist Adonia, she didn't hear one rude remark from her. This was against Adonia's nature, since she was known for her strong opinion and acid tongue. That was until she placed the items into the car. Slipping Ursula a dollar bill for helping her, Adonia then smiled, "Thanks a lot tubby. I'm sure you'll spend the dollar on a candy bar."

Ursula held her anger, but returned the dollar, "Thanks, but no thanks. It's part of my job to help the customer as much as possible."

As Adonia drove away, Ursula let loose her anger by screaming out loud! Upon reentering the mall, and on her way back to La Feminine, Ursula ran into Tina Kodail and her mother Greta. Though Tina was known to be somewhat of a snob, she could have been a lot worse. However, her mother Greta on the other hand was as superficial as they come.

Barely 18, Tina had long brown hair with blond highlights, a perfectly diamond shaped ever attractive face, and slim figure. Dressed in a cute halter top that flattered her well endowed breasts and flat tummy, as her skimpy shorts showed off her firm lean thighs, Tina looked over a shops window display as her mother bragged endlessly to a friend about how beautiful and popular Tina happened to be.

Greta's friend politely listened after all it was a habit with Greta that everyone was used too. Greta was quite the dish herself with short blond hair that complimented her exquisite face. Dressed in a very tight outfit that embraced her slim shapely body, Greta looked much more like Tina's sister rather then her mother.

Ursula made eye contact with Tina, who quickly turned around and faced the other direction. Not that they were exactly friends, they did know each other from socializing in the same circle. Ursula passed by Tina not saying a word. "Why bother," Ursula thought to herself. As Ursula walked towards La Feminine, she over heard Greta telling Tina, "Look at that girl and think about her the next time you want to cheat on your diet."

Ursula then heard Tina giggle at the remark. Considering the source, Ursula just shrugged it off. About an hour later Ursula met up with her good friend Tara Cheifloski for lunch. Tara, who worked over at the Hallmark cards and gift shop, was an 18-year-old classmate of Tina's. Matter of fact, Tara and Tina used to be close friends until Tina managed to lose all her baby fat, and was accepted in the popular clique of students where Tara wasn't welcome.

At 185 pounds, Tara had an issue with her weight, and a bad case of poor self-esteem. A cute gal with shoulder length dark brown hair, gentle hazel eyes and sweet round face, Tara was rather easy going, and a tad shy. Feeling uncomfortable and awkward due to her size, Tara would try to hide her body underneath baggy clothes, though many times resulting in the opposite effect.

Ursula would often try to convince Tara that she was a beautiful young lady, and that the right outfit would do wonders for her shape. Ursula failed at every attempt because Tara had it branded in her mind, women can't be attractive unless their slim.

As the girls shared a pizza, Ursula brought up the prom, "Did that nice guy you were telling me about ask you to the prom yet?"

Tara sipped her cola, "Actually no. He's taking Tina Kodail."

Ursula almost dropped her slice of pizza, "What! But you told me he was warming up to you!"

Tara nodded as she reached over and took a slice of pizza for herself, "Yeah Ursula he was. I mean we were getting along so well, but Tina showed up and flirted with his ego. I asked Tina to back off since I really like Steve, and she has more admirers then anyone else I know. Guess what she told me?"

Ursula shrugged her shoulders, "What?"

Flipping back her hair in an arrogant manner, Tara flawlessly impersonated Tina, "Oh Tara, your a nice girl but your simply not in Steve's league. You’re better off looking for someone closer to your own body type, leaving the hot guys for us babes."

Ursula blinked, "Your serious?"

Tara shook her head, "Straight up serious. Then our little Miss beauty queen had the nerve to invite Steve to a wedding. After that I was history in his book."

Ursula bit into another slice of pizza, "Be the better woman and win him back. You can do it."

Tara looked over her big belly, then back at Ursula, "You mean fatter woman. Why would Steve want me when he can have Tina? After all she's right. She is a babe."

Ursula disagreed, "Come off it Tara, your just as attractive as Tina."

Tara sunk into her chair, "I don't think so."

Ursula leaned over the table towards her friend, "All you need to do is take better care of your appearance!"

Ursula eased back into her chair, "Anyway your the better woman, and not by a slim margin either."

That comment received a chuckle from Tara, "Slim margin, yeah right. I still remember when I first met Tina. My gosh, we we're like ten years old and Tina was even chubbier then I was."

Ursula concurred, "Yeah, she was a well fed little butterball until her mom put her on that strict diet before entering high school."

Tara sat up straight, "Tina was pudgy alright. You know we used to be pretty good friends until she started hanging around those jocks and cheerleaders. Then to top it all off, her mom calls my mom and says she doesn't want me around Tina anymore because I'm a bad influence. Ever since then we just drifted apart."

Ursula laughed, "Yeah, like Tina would lose her self-control and gain all the weight back, just because she's around you. If Mrs. Kodail didn't pressure Tina, and watch her like a hawk, she'd be as chubby as we are."

Tara smiled, "I like to think she would have been a blimp. That makes me feel better."

Ursula smiled, "Sure Tara, have it your way. Her Mother is a snob alright. She's conditioned Tina into thinking she's not beautiful unless she's thin. I feel a little bad for Tina, but just a little."

Tara couldn't agree, "Why would you feel bad for Tina? Her body is perfect, her face flawless, she's very popular and she took Steve away from me!"

Ursula understood and used some humor to cheer up her friend. "Well, Tara, fat cells don't fade away, they only shrink. Chances are, when Tina starts to put the weight back on she'll blow up like a balloon."

Tara laughed, "That would be so awesome! I can't wait for that to happen."

Ursula acknowledged the fact, "It will happen sooner or later."

Upon returning home from the dress shop, Ursula phoned Russ at his place of business. They spoke about going to supper at a posh new restaurant, and then seeing a movie afterwards. However in the course of the conversation, Russ asked his sweetheart, "Would you mind picking me up? Hayley has a friend over who needs my help."

Ursula wasn't the jealous type, but still had to ask, "What kind of help?"

Russ replied, "She's a psychology major at the U of I, and needs to write a paper about classical conditioning. Since I'm a social worker, Hayley thought I could give her a hand."

Ursula was a little annoyed by this, since she figured Hayley had something up her sleeve. "Can't Hayley help her? After all she's in nursing school, and must know at least a little psychology."

Russ chuckled, "You know Hayley doesn't help anyone," Russ then informed Ursula, "I don't mind giving Krystal a hand. I met her once before and I know you'd like her. She's a very nice young lady with some really unique opinions..."

That was enough for Ursula, "Okay, you've given me more information then I need to know. Help the stick chick, I'll pick you up at around eight o'clock."

Russ curiously asked, "How did you know Krystal's slender?"

Ursula giggled, "She's Hayley's friend, right?"

Once off the phone Ursula headed for the shower. Glancing over her full figure, hands on her spacious hips, Ursula smiled at her reflection. "What's the big deal about the way I look?" Ursula turned sideways, and tapped her big belly, "I don't have a problem with my appearance, why does it bother others?" Moving closer to the mirror, Ursula inspected her pretty face, "I think I'm a rather fetching young lady." Taking a step away from the mirror, Ursula slowly scrutinized her body, and then winked at her image. "They all need their heads examine because I'm beautiful!"

Upon completing her shower, Ursula lounged around her apartment until she needed to get ready for her dinner date with Russ. As Eight O'clock drew near, Ursula looked every bit the vixen. Her shapely full figure was tightly wrapped in a low cut black and red dress that flaunted her well-endowed breasts and elaborated her luxurious derriere. Leaving her apartment, Ursula ran into another female who had a sour attitude towards plus size women, Drusilla Opperheim.

The 25-year old Drusilla was quite the babe with a soft delicate face, curly light brown hair tied in a bouncy ponytail and sleek trim figure. Drusilla was in her trademark tight T-shirt and spandex slacks that showed off her firm breasts, tight tummy, small waist, narrow hips, round tone butt and lean thighs.

Vain as the day was long, and very much into self-approbation, Drusilla loved attention. A newlywed as well, she worked out 24-7 and had no employment to speak of since she married a man of means. A chubby gal in high school, Drusilla fought the battle of bulge, and dropped nearly 80 pounds before her 21st birthday. It was her opinion that female beauty depended on dress size, and she didn't keep her opinion a secret. Needless to say, she thought Ursula looked frumpy and unattractive.

"Wow! That's a beautiful dress Ursula," Drusilla remarked in her so perky it was irritating voice. Resting her bony butt along side of Ursula's car, Drusilla added her own brand of insult compliment, "It really flatters your shape, and doesn't make you look as fat."

Ursula laughed it off, "Thank you for noticing."

Drusilla moved away from the car as Ursula opened the door. Glancing over Ursula's large behind, Drusilla was bold enough to comment, "Your butt is so huge! Hasn't any one ever told you how big it is?"

Ursula smiled, "Actually no. I think I look fine."

Drusilla wouldn't concede, "Wouldn't you prefer having a small shapely rear end just like me?"

Ursula hopped into her car, "I haven't a problem with my rear end, why do you?"

Drusilla in an arrogant manner placed her hands on her narrow hips, "Well it's disgusting. You should make some time to work out with me. Going on a diet wouldn't be such a bad idea either."

Drusilla had spent Ursula's last good nerve and with a quick, "Have a nice evening," then drove away.

Reaching the modest ranch style house where Russ lived with his sister, Ursula rang the doorbell. Answering the door in less then a minute was Hayley. She smiled, "Hello Ursula. I know you had plans for dinner with my brother, but he's busy right now, so you'll going to have to eat alone."

Not saying a word, Ursula just walked by Hayley, and searched the house for Russ. Hayley continued with her snide comments as she followed Ursula. "You shouldn't mind eating alone. After all that means more food for you, and I can tell just by looking at you, you must love to eat."

Finally Ursula discovered Russ in the basement. Russ was sitting on a couch next to a gorgeous young lady with wire frame glasses that complimented her exquisite face, long curly blond hair and slim figure. Dressed in a tight T-shirt and form fitting slacks, Krystal Quamor was the textbook femme fatale. Ursula went unnoticed, taking much delight in watching Russ fight off Krystal’s advances. Krystal would snuggle up to Russ and he would move away. She'd play with his hair and he'd brush her hand away. She'd stroke his chin and he would reposition himself on the couch. Ursula found this to be rather cute, and smiled. Hayley walked up behind Ursula and whispered, "That's my friend Krystal Quamor with Russ. You have to admit she's easy on the eyes. A real babe."

Ursula turned to Hayley, "And you’re telling me this, because?"

Hayley smiled, "Well I'd say there's no competition between you and Krystal. She'll win my brother's heart in no time at all. She's not a beefy chick either like someone we both know."

Ursula giggled and then yelled over to Russ, "I'll be waiting in the living room anytime your ready!"

As Ursula headed for the living Russ stood up, though Krystal grabbed his arm and pulled him down on top of her. Once in the living room Ursula took a seat and turned on the television. Hayley wearing a black strapless evening gown that accented her curvy figure, started to brag about her latest date. "Guess where I'm off to tonight?"

Ursula trying to pay attention to Seinfeld remarked, "A witches convention?"

Hayley laughed, "I'm going to dinner at that trendy new restaurant on Rush Street. You know the one, where all the celebrities go. Miles Rutherford is taking me. He's an executive with Lokis publishing. Not only is Miles very good looking, but more important he's rich."

Hayley was spewing her venom as the doorbell rang, which she promptly answered. It was Logan Monahan, a nice enough, handsome young man who had a crush on Hayley ever since high school, and she knew it. Though at 300-pounds, he just wasn't appealing to Hayley. However, this didn't stop Hayley from taking advantage of Logan's good nature, by having him do chores around the house and running errands. Hayley would only have to give him a few scraps of her time, and the promise of a date that she never found time for. As much as Logan actually cared about Hayley, she despised him because he didn't fit into her world of the attractive elite she clung to. Logan handed Hayley a few items he picked up for her at the store and then complimented her on how beautiful she looked. Hayley took the package and politely lead Logan outdoors where she thanked him, and lied about having him over for coffee in the near future. Hayley walked back inside with a smug little smile upon her face.

Ursula pressed the mute button on the remote control, and turned to Hayley, "That guy really likes you and you treat him like crap! Have some human dignity and let him loose if your not interested in him!"

Hayley laughed, "Let him loose? Then who'll wash my car and run to Walgreen’s for me!"

Ursula stood up and was about to unload her anger, when Russ quickly entered the room with Krystal tailing behind. Russ took Ursula by the hand, "Ready to go?"

Ursula nodded, "Yeah, just in the nick of time."

Krystal ran up to Russ, "Thanks Russ, you've been a peach. Maybe we can get together tomorrow?"

Russ didn't bother to reply, he just flew out the door with Ursula. Krystal shrugged her shoulders as she told Hayley, "I used my best moves on the guy. He must be in love with her."

Hayley coldly remarked, "I don't want my brother in love, I want him happy!" Reaching into her purse, Hayley removed a fifty-dollar bill. "We'll try again tomorrow. Wear something sexy and get rid of the glasses."

Krystal shrugged her shoulders, "Yeah, okay. I would love to date your brother."

Hayley calmly walked to Krystal and then shouted, "That’s the whole point!"

Just outside of the restaurant, Ursula grabbed Russ by his shoulders and planted a big kiss. "Wow! What was that about? I thought you'd be angry because I was with Hayley's friend."

Ursula kissed Russ a second time, then brought his body closer to hers. "I'm so proud of you! I saw how that little coquette was in hot pursuit, but you kept your loyalty."

Ursula squeezed Russ and then kissed him again. Russ smiled, "I appreciate your thankfulness, but to be honest, it's really not a big deal."

Ursula took Russ by the hand, "It is to me. Most guys couldn't be as faithful."

Russ laughed, "Well baby remember, not only are you the only woman for me, but since Krystal is Hayley's friend I'm sure their very much a like. So why would I consider leaving you for someone like that? Understand?"

Ursula nodded, "Yeah I know what you mean."

Together they entered the restaurant, arm in arm.

Latest posts

Back