• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

AR9: The Four Cheerleaders - by Matt L. (~BBW, Magic, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Magic, ~~WG - four girls don't like their future and make an exchange whose wisdom the reader can decide

An Alternate Reality Story

AR9: The Four Cheerleaders
by Matt L.

(For the previous installent of this series please click here)

This story is the property of Matt L. and is reposted with his permisssion. His e-mail address is [email protected], he'd like your comments sent to him.

PART ONE: A LOOK INTO THE FUTURE

It was a late Friday afternoon, right after cheerleading practice as the four friends mingled over fries and diet soft drinks at a local diner. Alyssa Argent was the captain of the squad, a pretty gal with long, wavy brown hair and svelte figure. Lexie Monchuan was almost as slender, though her hips were just a tad wide and her thighs just a little bit on the husky side, giving her a perfect hourglass shape. Lexie had a thick long blond mane and her face was cover girl cute.

Sitting next to Lexie was Melissa Worchester. Melissa was a vixen and she knew it. Her black hair hung over her shoulders, showcasing her beautiful face and her top heavy, though trim figure, always looked fabulous in the trendy garments she wore. Shelly Bryer, who sat next Melissa, was just as conceited. Her long straight red hair was lustrous and her delicate face was highly attractive. Her body was likewise slim and rather athletic looking. Needless to say, the four of them were as popular as they were easy on the eyes.

Leah Sverker was sitting at a table not far from the four 18 year-olds and smiled at their happy banter, as she enjoyed a cup of coffee. Lexie looked to the doorway and spotted a chubby young lady entering the diner. Lexie giggled at the heavy gal then remarked, "Look it’s Dora Harker."

Dora Harker was a very pretty young lady, whose short blond hair complimented her sweet face. With several books in her arms, Dora waddled her 245-pound body passed the cheerleaders and took to a table at the back of the diner. Dora’s well-fed figure, dressed in pink overalls and a bright white T-shirt, was open for ridicule. Melissa shook her head and rolled her eyes, "Gosh, doesn't she care what she looks like? She’s a blimp."

Alyssa’s comment wasn’t as hash, yet still catty, "Well she does have a beautiful face but yeah, she needs to work on that body. Talk about thunder thighs? Dora’s a thunder chick!"

The four friends laughed and Dora realizing they were making sport of her, she quickly finished her meal then left. Of course as Dora walked out the door, the four cheerleaders continued to badger her with snide remarks. Leah pulled over a chair and joined the cheerleaders. Melissa gave Leah a funny look, "Hey, who invited you to join us?"

Alyssa folded her arms over her ample breasts, "Who are you anyway?"

Leah smiled, "Just a curious woman."

Melissa tilted her head, "Curious about what?"

Leah replied, "Would you like people to treat you in the same manner?"

Melissa sipped her soft drink, "Good morning? We’re not fat."

Lexie nodded, "Yeah granny, so mind your own business."

Leah smiled, "But what if you gained weight? Wouldn’t you feel uncomfortable if people made fun of you, just because you weren’t slim?"

Alyssa munched on a fry, "Sorry, but like, we'll never get fat."

Melissa brushed back her gorgeous raven mane, "Yeah, I’m going to become a fashion model, so it’s a given. I’ll never get fat."

Leah smiled, "But how can you be so sure of what the future holds?"

Lexie shrugged her shoulders, Melissa blinked her eyes, Shelly gave Leah a dirty look, but Alyssa replied, "Hey, its fact. We’re slim, beautiful and popular, we'll never blimp out!"

Leah remarked, "I can tell the four of you your futures?"

Lexie giggled, "Yeah right, I can tell you my future right now. I’m going to marry a wealthy guy and live the easy life!"

Lexie, Melissa and Shelly all laughed, however Alyssa became curious, "Could you actually tell us our future?"

Leah nodded and replied with confidence, "Sure I can."

The four friends looked at each other, then giggled. Melissa turned to Leah and smiled, "Okay, why not? This might be fun."

Leah nodded, "Would you like to go first?"

Melissa sat up straight, then laughed, "Go ahead. Do I need to tell you a little about myself first?"

Leah shook her head and took Melissa by the hand. "Not necessary Missy, I'll tell you about yourself."

Melissa dreaded being called Missy but was too dumbfounded that Leah knew her nickname too respond. "Yeah, go on."

Leah closed her eyes. "You hate being called Missy, even though you’ve been called that for years. Though you have never admitted it, you feel a little uncomfortable about the size of, as you call them, boobs. It angers you that guys will stare openly at your breasts rather then look you in face when they talk to you."

Melissa turned to her friends, "Oh my gosh! She’s right!"

Shelly leaned in towards Leah, "Okay, so tell us her future."

Leah looked into Melissa’s eyes and smiled.

PART TWO: MELISSA'S FAT FATE

Melissa Worchester was transported four years into the future and blinked her eyes when this realization set in. She found herself a top a Stairmaster at a local fitness center. Her long mane was set in a neat ponytail and her slightly plump figure was wearing a red T-shirt and navy spandex. Melissa couldn’t believe how chunky her thighs looked and though she wasn’t all that much heavier then she was in high school, the 15 pounds she put on since then settled mainly in her rear and thighs. As her thoughts came together she understood her modeling career became sidetracked by the weight she was vigorously trying to lose.

A chubby young lady approached Melissa and smiled, "Missy? Missy Worchester?"

Melissa glanced over the 215-pound beauty whose lovely blond mane dangled over her shoulders, complimenting her sweet face. Melissa drew a breath, "That’s Melissa, do I know you?"

The ravishing young lady smiled, "I’m Dora Harker, remember me?"

Melissa’s jaw dropped, "Dora Harker? What happen to you? You’re not as fat?"

A puzzled look brushed by Dora’s face, "Thank you, I think?" Dora brought her hands to her spacious hips and smiled, "I’ve lost 30 pounds and hope to lose another 15 or so before I go on my honeymoon. What about you Missy…er, Melissa? Weren’t you off to California to be a model?"

Melissa nodded, "Yeah, actually I did model briefly for the Sears catalog, but got fired after I put on a few pounds. I’m working on reclaiming my shape and will go back to modeling as soon as possible."

Dora nodded, "Well good for you. I’m in college working on my medical degree. I’m going to become a physiotherapist and you’re.... doing what right now?"

Melissa looked towards the floor, "I got a job at our old high school working in the cafeteria."

Melissa slowed her pace on the Stairmaster and remarked, "But I’ll lose these pounds and keep them off."

Dora glanced over Melissa’s form, "Maybe you were meant to heavy?"

Melissa stopped her work out and bounced off the Stairmaster, "What did you mean by that! I’m still in better shape then you fatty!"

Dora took a step back and held out her hands, "Hold on a minute Missy! I didn’t mean to insult you, but the fact is females with larger mammary glands usually put on a great deal of weight after they reach 21."

Melissa wiped the sweat from her face, "Mammary glands? What the hell does that mean?"

Dora pointed towards Melissa’s well-endowed bust, "Breasts. Mammary glands are your breasts."

Melissa twisted her ponytail and tapped her foot, "What do you know? Your still jealous of me because..."

Melissa never finished her sentence. She was transported further into her future...Melissa opened her eyes and discovered herself in the kitchen of the school cafeteria. It was another four years later and the 26-year old Melissa was cleaning up after hours. Her once hourglass figure had gone south by now. Inflated by her constant gourmandizing. The stress of never reclaiming her slender body brought about a bout of over eating and it showed. Her butterball shape was round, soft, and huge. Melissa easily tipped the scales at 298 pounds. Though her short hairstyle accented her chubby face, she was still a cute gal with gentle eyes and pretty smile. As she became heavier, she stopped using cosmetics and for whatever reason, no longer minded being called Missy. Though at one time she hated the way guys would check out her breasts, now she so lacked the attention she wouldn’t care. In these same halls she was slim, beautiful and popular. Now she was the fat lunchroom attendant the kids made sport of.

Wolfing down a cupcake, Missy cleaned the sink and was about to leave when the janitor entered the kitchen. Sean Hardy was about her age and fairly good looking. He glanced over Missy’s girth then looked into her beautiful eyes. "Why not have a cup of coffee with me before you go?"

Missy blushed, "I shouldn’t really, but thanks."

Sean nodded, "Oh yeah, right. It's Friday night, I suppose you have big plans."

Missy laughed so hard, her big belly jiggled, "If that's what you call doing your laundry, ordering take out and watching TV, you're correct!"

Sean walked over to Missy, "Well then, why not wait for me to finish up. All I have to do is mop the kitchen, then we can go for a bite."

Her lack of self-esteem touched her face; "You’re kidding me right?"

Sean shook his head, "Why would I kid you, Missy. I know we’re not exactly buddies, but I kind of like to get to know you better."

Missy’s hand ran over her thick waist and she pinched a roll of fat that rested on top of her extremely wide hips. She felt ugly and nixed the invitation. "I’m sorry Sean, thanks for asking."

Missy quickly walked to her car, tears running down her cheeks, "Why would a guy be interested in me?"

Melissa blinked and she was once again seated in the diner with her friends. "That's It? I’m going to become a fat sow with huge self-esteem issues?"

Alyssa giggled, "You’ll be huge, no doubt."

Melissa turned to Leah, "That's bullshit lady!"

Leah grinned, "Sean will eventually win your heart after you become more comfortable about your size. You'll marry by the time your 31, but you’ll never walk the runway or leave the cafeteria."

Alyssa turned to her friend, "Lighten up a bit Missy. The lady’s only trying to get back with you because of the remarks we made about Dora."

Leah shrugged her shoulders, "Believe what you will."

Then she asked Alyssa, "Want to go next?"

Alyssa rolled her eyes then laughed, "Okay, I'll play your game."

Leah took hold of Alyssa’s hand.

PART THREE: ALYSSA'S EXPANDING GIRTH

Alyssa was swept away two years into the future. There she laid on a sunny beach, her shapely figure clad in only a pink bikini and a copper tone tan. A good-looking young man rested besides her and upon looking into his eyes, the words that left his lips, brought a smile to her pretty face, "I’m so happy Alyssa. Marrying you was the best thing I’ve ever done."

Alyssa understood all that occurred since she was 18. At 20 years of age, she was married to her high school sweetheart, Oscar Cajeerious. Oscar kissed his lady on her cheek and remarked, "I doubt there’s another woman as beautiful as you."

Alyssa giggled as she patted her flat tummy, "Remind me of that in a few months will ya? I’ll start showing very soon and it’ll be a while until after the baby’s born before I’ll be able to squeeze back into this bikini."

Oscar nodded and with a smile, replied, "I doubt you’ll put on that much weight."

Alyssa moved in to kiss her man, but their lips never met, she was flung six months further into the future. Alyssa discovered herself lying on a couch in front of the TV. An empty box of donuts lay on the floor besides her, along with a carton of milk, candy wrappers and a bowl that had contained ice cream. Alyssa felt exasperating. She called out to her husband, who quickly responded with a cheerful, yet overly saccharine reply, "Yes love of my life, what can I do for you?"

Alyssa was by now very pregnant and in a rather sour mood from being hot, bored, and looking like a blimp. "Stop with the sweet remarks, it's getting on my nerves."

Oscar complied with his lady’s wishes. "Yeah, okay. What do you want?"

Alyssa commanded her husband, "Run out to Burger King and bring me back two whoppers, an order of fries and a large milk shake."

Oscar glanced over Alyssa’s distended body. Dressed in a cotton gown that barely fit, she barely resembled the same woman he married. Even her facial features were altered. Her once narrow nose changed shape, her high cheekbones a memory and she now had quite the double chin. Though he still loved his mate, Oscar made no bones about the weight she put on. "Honey, Doctor Vasquez said that you’ve put on too much weight. I mean I love you no matter how much you weigh, but let’s face facts. You’re 40 pounds heavier then what you should be."

Alyssa couldn’t appreciate her husband’s concern, "Hey, what are you standing around for? I want to see your butt moving towards the door."

Then as she bit into a candy bar, added," Oh, by the way. Bring me back another dozen donuts." Alyssa turned her eyes towards the TV, but was transported further into the future.

It was now ten years later and Alyssa laid her youngest child into her crib. Two of her other children were playing in their room, another was in the playpen and the older two children were watching TV. Alyssa walked into the kitchen and upon reaching the fridge, removed a liter of cola and gulped down the entire contents in a matter of seconds. The doorbell rang and Alyssa made tracks to the front door. Standing on her porch was Pamela McHolstien.

Pamela was a peach of a young lady, much like Alyssa Ten years earlier. She had a vibrant smile that decorated her pretty face and her svelte figure complimented nearly every outfit she wore. Pamela, whose chocolate brown mane was set in a bouncy ponytail and whose body looked cute in a halter-top and shorts, just walked in. "I’m ready to baby-sit. I thought I’d arrive a little early, you know, so you can give me the details."

Alyssa glanced over Pamela’s slim body with envy. "Why not follow me into the kitchen."

Pamela smiled, "Yeah, okay."

Once in the kitchen, Alyssa invited Pamela for some ice cream, but Pam declined. "Oh thanks, but no thanks. I’m captain of the cheerleading squad and I have to watch those calories."

Alyssa sat down and devoured the ice cream from right out of the carton. "I use to be a cheerleader too, you know?" Alyssa remarked with a smile.

Pamela glanced over Alyssa’s well-fed body. "Oh really, I didn’t know that."

Alyssa just nodded then gave Pam all the details concerning watching her children while she went out for an anniversary dinner with Oscar. Afterwards, Alyssa went to her bathroom to get ready and reality set in as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her hair was short and beyond frumpy looking, worse yet, there was the hint of gray at the roots. Her round, chubby face was still rather cute, though she hated how the pounds increased the width of her nose and her extremely prominent double chin. Removing her clothes, Alyssa jumped into the shower and as she washed, remembered when she used to show off her figure just like Pamela. Though now, she was almost 200 pounds heavier.

Upon leaving the shower, Alyssa threw a towel around her paunchy body and quickly walked to her bedroom. Her body was not only flabby, but gravity was pulling it downwards. Her buxom breasts were a tight fit for her bra and as she put on her queen size, granny style panties, her big, bloated belly bounced as the fat poured over the waistband. Her thick waist had several rolls, the largest, at least an inch thick, rested upon her spacious hips.

Alyssa then put on her black slacks. A tight fit since her thighs were colossal. She chose to wear a black button down blouse, which she wore lose to try and conceal her voluminous reared. Thought it was of little use, since most of her 310 pounds settled on the bottom half of her body. Her enormous butt sagged on top of her meaty thunder thighs and wiggled when she moved. Alyssa didn’t like the fact that the extra large blouse she wore didn’t hide her huge, corpulent belly so well either, but what choice did she have. She was now a big woman, she'd better get used to it.

Oscar arrived home right after she fluffed her hair and applied her cosmetics. He approached her in the bedroom and romantically took her in his arms and they kissed. Running his fingers through her hair, Oscar smiled, "Baby, I love you with all my heart. You’re beautiful."

Alyssa didn’t think she was so attractive anymore, so she asked, "Am I still the most beautiful woman in the world?"

Oscar tilted his head and squeezed her husky upper arm. "Of course I do." Then with the air of confidence in his voice, remarked with a smile, "I think you’re more beautiful then ever."

Alyssa leaned in to kiss her love, but was transported back to the present day with her friends. Alyssa munched on a fry as she spoke, "That’s it? I’m going to become a fat housewife?"

Melissa chuckled, "My future ain’t so funny now, is it?"

Leah looked over her glasses; "You get to spend your life with a wonderful man who adores you. What’s the problem?"

Lexie pushed her seat closer to Leah, "Okay, okay! Tell me about my future!"

Alyssa munched on another fry and folded her arms over her breasts, "Oh really Lexie, don’t you see? She’ll say you’ll get fat too!"

Leah grinned, "I’m just telling you how I see it."

Taking Lexie by the hand, she asked, "Are you ready?"

Lexie nodded her head and was transported into time.

PART FOUR: LEXIE’S LAZY EXISTENCE

Lexie did marry a wealthy man. Byron Hashington IV. Lexie met him around the time she finished college and was working as a temp at a major communications company. Byron fell head over heals for the svelte young vixen, and promised her the moon. Lexie awoke ten years later in the bedroom of her huge mansion, located in Orange County California. The first thing she noticed was how chunky her arms had become. Peeling off the covers, Lexie covered her mouth in shock, for underneath her pretty pink, silk nightgown, was the body of an obese young woman. Then reality set in.

When she first married Byron she made the best of it. She flew around the world, visited exotic locations and mingled with the in crowd. Later on she joined a sporty club and mainly lounged around the pool drinking martinis. She would play racquetball, work out at the fitness center and made friends with other well to do socialites. H

owever, as business often took Byron away from home, months at time, Lexie became bored. Her boredom brought on bouts of hunger and this lead to laziness. Lexie knew she didn’t have to stand on he scale to see how much she weighed. It was already knowledge to her, that she was a very well fed, 340 pounds. Myrna the maid stood above her. A thin gal with her short hair in a Dutch boy style and a black uniform, save for a white apron. "Breakfast is ready mademoiselle. Shall I bring it to you?"

Lexie nodded, then plopped her head up on two big pillows. As Myrna walked away, Lexie looked at her enormous belly and patted it. Her belly roamed like waves from her touch and she reached for the hand mirror that laid on her nightstand. Her face was so pudgy, she barely recognized herself at all. Her cheeks were extremely chubby and her double chin ran beyond her neck. No longer cover girl cute, she was now average looking at best. At first she thought about dieting, but when Myrna brought in a tray full of pancakes, eggs, bacon, pie and buttermilk, she changed her mind. "Thin is so over rated", Lexie thought to herself.

Upon finishing breakfast, Myrna helped Lexie into her huge, sunken in bathtub. She munched on cookies as she soaked for hours. Four hours later Myrna walked in on Lexie and with a big beach towel in her arms, asked, "Mademoiselle time for lunch."

Lexie smiled as she pulled herself out of the tub, her mammoth body wiggling as she dried herself off. Lexie’s outfit was a beautiful orange, purple and green sundress, which was roomy enough for any weight she was bound to put on later. Myrna lead Lexie to the living room and in front of a big screen TV was a snack tray with lunch. Lexie gorged herself on baked ham, mashed potatoes, peas, ice cream, and pastry as she watched her soap opera’s. After lunch, Myrna brought her an oversized pink bathing suit. "Care to lounge around the pool?"

Lexie nodded, "Sure and while I’m thinking of it. Bring me a milk shake."

Myrna shook her head, "Of course."

Once outside, Lexie read a fashion magazine as she sipped her milk shake and munched on French pastry. Myrna brushed Lexie’s beautiful blond mane then polished her fingernails. All the while listening to the unkind words Lexie had for the models in the magazine. Lexie then glanced over Myrna’s lanky body. "You should put on some weight, Myrna. You have no figure at all."

Myrna shook her head, "No mademoiselle, I like myself as is. Why correct perfection."

Lexie laughed so hard, her big belly bounced up and down, "Perfection? You hardly even have a butt!"

Myrna only smiled as she replied, "My boyfriend Jock finds my body so appealing and I agree. I’m beautiful."

Lexie glanced over Myrna’s stick like thighs then looked over her own. Her thighs were double the size and all at once, her mood grew sour. "Myrna, why don’t you go scrub the bathroom tile."

Myrna shook her head, "Of course, as mademoiselle wishes."

Myrna walked away and Lexie devoured another pastry. "Emaciated bitch! What does she know? She’s from France!" Lexie thought to herself as she rubbed her beefy thigh. Hours later as Lexie was reading a romance novel in bed, Byron returned home. "My dear, did you miss me?"

Lexie purred, "Of course my love." Byron looked over his mate wearing a fancy blue nightgown, "I brought you something, love." Byron crawled into bed next to his mate, and gave her a box of chocolates. Byron opened the box and fed Lexie one, then laid his head upon her broad belly. "They’re from Belgium, I hope you like them?"

Lexie smiled and Bryon kissed his sweetheart on the neck then again on her bloated waist. Lexie took hold of Byron’s waist and returned the kiss. "Shall I have Myrna make us a candle light dinner first, or shall we make love?"

Lexie ran her pudgy fingers along side of Byron’s face, "Oh my darling, dinner first, of course."

In an instant, Lexie was back among her friends. First looking at her slightly plump thighs, she then turned to her friends, "Hey, at least I’m wealthy."

The three friends turned their direction towards Shelly, who was sipping her cola, "Yeah. I'll know. My future is next."

Leah took hold of Shelly’s hand and like her friend ended up in her future.

Latest posts

Back