• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Arby's Bullies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChubbyBubbles

Luke's Mommy
Today was a beautiful sunny day. My husband had off for the day so we decided to take our 2 yo son to the mall. (he loves to pet the puppies at the pet store) We decided to grab some lunch at Arby's since it was over lunch time. We walked in and I instantly noticed a petite brunette point my way and nudge her "boy" friend. :shocked: They both start laughing and snickering...so I ignore it since I don't want to ruin our family time. As we sit down this girl and friend keep staring at me and laughing uncontrollably. Now I'm starting to get a bit uncomfortable...and mad. Still I don't say anything to my husband. Finally the pair walk past and just as they are ready to leave the girl says "Just look at her" and bursts out laughing while pointing at ME! The guy snorts in laughter and they both try to contain themselves as they exit. Now I'm PISSED! :mad: Why are they laughing? I'm just your normal 500 pound wife and mommy enjoying a Friday afternoon with her family. Well, my husband hears the comment and before I know it, he's out the door chasing the 2. By the time he reaches them they lock themselves in their car and just smirk at him. Grinning from ear to ear as if to say "F*ck you buddy!" Of course they wouldn't get out and face my husband, they just sat there for a few minutes before pulling away. It's probably a good thing because my husband was fuming!
I don't understand why people think it's funny to make fun of someone to their face?! What gives them the right? It really pisses me off that I have to put up with shallow people more so than not. What's a good way to handle these creeps?
Sorry to vent, but it just needed to be told. Fortunately, I was in a great mood so it didn't ruin our lunch. We had a nice lunch and enjoyed the rest of our day...but if I could have spit right in those creeps faces, I would have had an even better day! :happy:

Latest posts

Back