• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Are BHMs fragile flowers on the edge of emotional collapse?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl1h

figure O
If they are I don't really see it here. Sure there are dramatic posts saying, "no one appreciates me and I am never coming back!" But I don't think those represent the majority of BHMs here. Some guys find this forum and feel like they just found a sign that says free candy. Then they get upset because they aren't getting any candy (nudge, nudge, wink, wink... candy, he said knowingly). There isn't really a sign that says free candy, though and if I can over use that analogy a little longer I could say that the candy doesn't usually like the implication that it should be free. So feelings are hurt and emotions get out of control and sometimes a BHM goes home crying and other times they learn something and stick around and occasionally some even get some candy. I don't think that the ones that go home crying are the majority though.

What I can't see directly, though, are the private conversations between BHMs and FFAs and this seems to be where most of the perception that BHMs are emotional wrecks is coming from. Now, we all open up a little emotionally in a relationship, don't we? Isn't that what intimacy is all about? So we have to be talking about something beyond the standard sort of complaint about something like total strangers coming up to talk to you about dieting, we're talking about real emotional fragility.

So, what about it guys and gals, are BHMs a bunch of fragile flowers on the verge of emotional collapse?

Latest posts

Back