• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Are feeders bad people?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnFa

If not, why is it I constantly seem to feel like one? Even on this site, a site I originally thought might make me feel a bit more "normal" usually leaves me feeling like the worst person alive after reading a few anti-feeder comments(which yes, are all over this site). Do people realize that the large majority of feeders didn't choose to be feeders, or have sexual feelings to a partner gaining weight? Why in the world would I, or anyone purposely choose a sexual preference, fetish, whatever that almost everybody even in this community find awful? I keep my feederism suppressed, and away as much as I possibly can without going crazy, yet I still feel like I'm committing some kind of crime if I offer my partner a second serving of something just to watch her eat. The real world isn't here, most feeders will never even encounter a feedee. There are no funnels, no stuffing sessions, no weight gain shakes, no frequent buffet visits. There is just a fantasy, a fantasy that sometimes wants, or needs to creep it's head into reality.

I am just tired of feeling like my natural sexual feelings, something I certainly did not choose is some kind of crime. My partner knows all about my feederism now, and she doesn't seem to shame me. So why do I still feel shame. Everytime I look at her, and imagine her fatter I feel like a bad person. I can't help it! Like I said before one can only suppress so much. As feeders, we are going to try, and make our partners fatter sometimes. Not out of evil, but out of instinct. It doesn't mean we don't love the people we are with, or find them unattractive it just means that we were born with a natural instinct, feeling, want, emotion, etc... to see a sexual partner gain weight.

Now are there creepy feeders out there? Of course. There are creepy everythings everywhere. The majority of us though are just normal people who just happen to have been born with a not so common sexual prefrence. Anyways I'm just tired of always feeling guilty, and wrong about sexuality so I figured a weight board rant might clear my head lol...

Latest posts

Back