• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Are homosexuals providing a good example to hetrosexuals?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

Sunday during the children sermon the minister talked of the importance of having a loving father and of how all of the children present have a loving father who cared for them just like God is the loving father of all of us and cares for us.

(I started wondering about the something like 65% of black children are born to unmarried women and 35 to 45% of nonblack children are born to unmarried women. How would such a sermon go over with children from that kind of background? Then I started wondering, "Now, many heterosexual couples see no need to be married while many same-sex couples are fighting for the opportunity to be married. I suppose one could argue that the homosexual couples are setting a good example for the heterosexual couples."

The following is off topic but might be of some interest to some:

The minister had chosen Father's Day as a good day to bless the bikes and asked for people to bring their bikes to church so that after church he could bless the bikes. I wondered how many people would ride their bicycles to church. I knew that I would try to ride my recumbent tricycle to church. I rode my tricycle to church and chained it up near the church door. After church I rode my tricycle over to the church parking lot so I could be among all the other bicycles that had come to church that day. I found out that I was the only one who had interpreted the word bikes to mean bicycles. I proudly took my place among the Harley Davison's, the BMWs, I think there was a Vespa there, and received the blessing of the bikes and also joined with the others in having our picture taken for the church newsletter.

Latest posts

Back