Are there any other ladies here enjoy getting stuck?

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by stuckangel, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Jun 18, 2019 #1

stuckangel

stuckangel

stuckangel

I know there are guys with a stuck fetish, but are there any ladies here who like getting stuck?

Yesterday I moved in with my boyfriend. Earlier this morning I woke up and found my boyfriend in the kitchen. Him: "You want some breakfast?" Me: "sure!" Him: "okay have a seat." I tried looking for a chair without arms but then noticed they all have arms. I wasn't sure if I would even fit. The first few times I tried sitting I got stopped by the armrests. I did eventually manage to get in the chair by using my weight and momentum. After breakfast I tried to stand up but noticed that the chair came up with me. I put my hands on the armrests and tried pushing the chair off but it wouldn't budge. These are heavy duty reinforced kitchen chairs so I'm not worried about breaking them. I then sat back down, placed my hands on the arms and tried lifting myself out. No use. I couldn't budge. It doesn't hurt but I am wedged in this chair rather tightly. My boyfriend is watching me struggle with a grin on his face. It's been about half an hour and I'm still stuck. Not gonna lie though it is pretty hot being tightly wedged in here.

HUGEisElegant, John Smith and Tad like this.
  2. Jun 19, 2019 #2

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

Yep, lady with a stuck fetish here.

My bf has one too, so we often squeeze through tight spaces and such for each others enjoyment, ahaha.

3. Jun 19, 2019 #3

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Awesome visual there thank you!

On a side note.
    Why aren't cairs with no arms called no arms chair?
    If the chair has one arm it would be an arm chair.
    Or the chair that Stuckangel so fantastically described would be an arms chair.

John Smith likes this.
  4. Jun 19, 2019 #4

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

On vacation July 5-23 :-)

And have you ever considered that the arms of a chair are chairs for your arms? :-D

wrenchboy likes this.
  5. Jun 20, 2019 #5

John Smith

John Smith

John Smith

Within the array of many fixations a woman I used to frequent had, getting stuck was once one of her things: yet, she tended to exxagerate as she was geeking out about feeling her flared hips bumping or getting stuck into very narrow places, the kind of place anyone with a decent bodyweight would likely struggle to fit in, but not a small-built woman.

However, she wasn't really enjoying such thing as much that time she momentarily went from 145 to the 170s pounds in a couple of weeks, three years ago. At her heaviest, she was technically overweight, let alone on the verge to be assumed as medically obese: but the past years prior her most extensive period of weight yoyo-ings indulging herself into laborious glute-centered home aerobics training, coupled by the natural tendency her body had to stock most every added ounce of fat the most aside possible from her middle and the fact she has oddly grown over the past few years despite her twenties to get an average-to-taller height at nearly five feet eight tall, had merely distributed the newfound fewer dozens of pounds in sort her bottom-hourglass silhouette became more pronounced, in spite being notwithstanding chunky-yet-slim-passing. Compete against me for fast-climbing two-levels stairs together passed from being a childlike play's used to taunt me about my spiteful proficiency to easily break a sweat at the littiest display of quick physical motion, to now being one of those activities aside long-mile walking she then shunned away to even mention, perhaps by fear or shame that I'd notice how out-of-shape she had begun to become. Been not so long prior these narrated events the gloatingly prideful type when that was about bragging about how nimble and swift she was while walking and that I was a tortoise, her gait had slowly diverged these past thirty or forty more pounds from a half-hearted stroll to a somewhat leisured trudge to right then a much slower, then-pronounced swaying parade almost bordering into less of a waddle: forced by the pressure of her chunky, cellulite-riddled thighs chafing against each other alike by the sheer momentum of her child-bearing, nearly 46-inch wide hips and massive pair of stacked, wobbly butt cheeks and thus pushing her to keep trying to follow my pace before to suddenly slowing down a few steps behind my lead and chastising me about so-calledly acting rough to outstep her. Being then outspoken about the curiosity rummaging her mind about how far her lower body and 40-inch wide hips could fill in these very narrow spaces that even an average-weight individual couldn't even pass, she was then annoyed when I wanted to sit next to her on the subway train as one of the both widest sides of her hips was brushing against mine, regardless of the vain efforts she made to keep a little space between us.

But what both shocked and somehow excited her the most was when she had to struggle her way into a person-sized turnstile from which she to bump to-and-fro as her hips were close enough to let her getting stuck into the 500mm wide gap, which probably made her realize how plain-figured she became.

Yet, after she had lost all that weight, she plunged into a total denial about that very event and even about her been once this chubby let alone beyond the "normal" range of weight.

6. Jun 20, 2019 #6

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

I didn’t know this about you! I must say...I wouldn’t hate getting stuck in a narrow hallway with you! :oops:

loopytheone likes this.
  7. Jun 20, 2019 #7

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

I know this question was directed more towards the ladies here, but from my perspective as a guy, it is attractive, but only if it's something SHE enjoys and/or doesn't mind. I am new to the community, but I am sure different women may have different feelings about it, so I am very mindful and respectful of that. But yes, it can be attractive. :oops: Nice story by the way. Thanks for sharing. :)

8. Jun 27, 2019 #8

sarahe543

sarahe543

sarahe543

I like struggling into and out of clothes that used to fit. I like seeing my bf (a bhm) squeeze into a chair or a booth. Like, I LOVE it

Tad and LifelongFA like this.