Are you turned on by your own fat? :)

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by LarryTheNoodleGuy, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Jan 10, 2019 #1

LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy

I was always turned on by my own body even when I was thin, but being fat is a different turn on. Such as:

*Waking up in the morning, walking across the living room to the bathroom and feeling my belly go left, right, left, right. Fun!

*Stopping at the kitchen sink and my belly keeps moving a few seconds after I've stopped.

*Feeling my chest jiggle over bumps in the car. (I remember when my chest was rock-hard!)

*Lying on my back, shifting slightly and feeling the fat quiver.

*Seeing my shadow and marveling that I look 20 months pregnant.

How about you?

shadowcat, fat hiker and Tad like this.
  2. Jan 10, 2019 #2

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

Good thing I'm reading this at home and not out in public. This is prickly stuff...

SSBHM likes this.
  3. Jan 10, 2019 #3

SSBHM

SSBHM

SSBHM

You get it.

4. Jan 11, 2019 #4

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Administrator Global Moderator

For me, it honestly depends. Sometimes I kinda hate my body, other times, I find my fat very sexy, more than almost anything else.

I like feeling my butt spill out around me when I sit down, and I like feeling my thighs shake with every footstep. I like my huge, jiggly breasts and the way my hips always take up a bit too much space and brush against things. I like feel fabric pressed tight against my butt and chest. These are things I pretty much always enjoy.

Depending on my mood, sometimes I find my belly super sexy too, in that it's so soft and round. It jiggles when I walk and fills out my clothes, even as much as my huge boobs. Sometimes I find my rolls hot, as they are soft and squishy and in general, sometimes I just enjoy anything that makes it apparent how fat I am; tight clothes, tight spaces, small seats etc etc. These are all context dependent though; I wouldn't find it enjoyable to be in public wearing tight clothes!

Other times, I kinda hate my belly, rolls, my butt and lack of waist. I wish my belly was smaller, my butt bigger and rounder and I wish I didn't have armpits rolls, of all things. I think I'm pretty gross looking sometimes, even though I would find literally anybody else that looked like me hot. I guess it's a complicated topic for me.

5. Jan 11, 2019 #5

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

That was really honest and open, thank you. I think it's really cool you find yourself hot; such an attitude always reflects on your demeanor and I'm sure the world notices that about you.

As for the bad days, we all have those. Although after a lengthy eating disorder I'm now pretty much at peace with my body, I have days when I don't like my face. Well, I wash and brush it anyway and hope for a better view the next day ;)

fat hiker and Tad like this.
  6. Jan 11, 2019 #6

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

Such a good post overall. The bolded part really jumps out at me. Yours is a very common emotion I think. We can be so hard on ourselves when we approve of someone else being and doing exactly what we are. I know my wife does this too. She’ll point our other women who are about her size and shape and say how pretty they are. She’s even told them directly. But ask her what she thinks about her own body...

Sometimes she’s not so self loathing. There have been times she’s looked at herself in the mirror and told me how lucky I am. But sometimes she’s really hard on herself. I guess it’s dependent on her mood.

Lastly, @loopytheone youve shared enough pics that I think those of us who’ve seen them can rightly conclude you’re hot!

loopytheone likes this.
  7. Jan 11, 2019 #7

LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy

Wow, these are great responses, thank you all for your openness.

Another thing I love to do is look at before and after pics of myself as a much younger man with a 30 inch waist and 38 chest, and now, makes me smile and squirm too. :) I loved my body when it was skinny and was fortunate enough that others loved it too, and now, with my 44-inch belly and 37 inch chest, I am fat and jiggly like a little Santa Claus and I love it as well, though it is sometimes inconvenient. At the moment I have no one to adore me but there are prospects, lol...I am like a dog, I love affection and cuddling and I am a better cuddler now than I was then.

fat hiker likes this.
  8. Jan 13, 2019 #8

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

Am I turned on by my own fat? I'm certainly very pleased with it.

I've wanted to be fat from the age of four but I wasn't able to do anything about it, while I lived at home. When I left home, I was scared to do anything about it. I finally found that there were other guys, who wanted to be fat and were called "gainers". Eventually, I decided to do something to realize my desires. I feel that I've always been fat on the inside and that now I have the right body to go with that. So, I'm definitely very pleased with my body and pleased with my fat.

I used to have a 32-inch waist and was about 28 inches around the belly. Now I have a 52-inch waist and a belly that fluctuates between 62 and 65 inches all the time, even with a single day, because I get natural bloats. So, I have to buy tops, which will accommodate a 65-inch belly.

Now, that I'm a fat man, I spend much more time preening myself. I think that that is because now I know that with care and attention, I can achieve the look that I want. I find myself admiring my big, round belly in the mirror. I arrange my clothes to show off my size, especially my big, fat belly. I arrange the lines on check shirts to show off the curvature of my belly and I make sure that the fabric is stretched tight across the front, so that little slivers of flesh can be seen between the buttons. When I see myself in the mirror, I find myself putting my hands under my belly and lifting it to make it look bigger. I bounce it up and down. I whisper to myself that I'm a fat man or the I've got a big, fat belly. I love how my belly gets in the way of everything. I experiment with poses in front of the mirror or with the camera, so that I find the best poses to show off in public how fat I am. I find myself caressing my belly. I love having thicker arm and legs. I love having a rounder face.

Tight spaces are orgasmic. I love tight clothes, because I love the feeling that a button is about to pop or that my zip will give. I love squeezing through narrow spaces. I love booths in fast-food restaurants, because they are either tight or impossible to get into. I love having to ask if there are any larger seats. When I'm shopping for clothes, I love to ask loudly, "Have you got this but with a 52-inch waist?" "Have you got this in 6XL?" When I buy shirts, I always ask if I can keep the size-labelled hanger, "because the little hangers make holes in the shoulders." I actually want the hangers to leave lying around, so that visitors ask, "Jeez, are you a 6XL?" I love hearing people comment about how fat I am. I'm uninsultable. I like to be seen as the fat man. For me, being fat is an identity issue.

I find that my love life is better now that I'm fat. I think that that is because of a number of reasons. Because I'm living in the right body, I put more effort into making it look good (what I think is good). I have greater confidence and flaunt my fat body. I also spend more time in the place, where I'm likely to meet people, like my fat body.

So, yes, I'm turned on by my fat. It makes me feel so happy and so confident. I look at my fat and feel it. It makes me feel and and seductive. Here are a couple of poses that I like to use in public.

19.jpg

08.  It's now my favourite party trick.jpg

fat hiker and Unbasher like this.
  9. Jan 13, 2019 #9

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

FFA for life!

I'm the same way. Depends on the mood. Sometimes I like myself, sometimes I don't. When I first put on weight, like real weight, I hated it. It took a while to come to terms with the new me. Probably cause I thought it was a passing thing and it would go back to normal eventually. When it didn't, I only hated myself more. I remember it got to the point that I was just like, so be it. I was officially out of shape and fat by my terms back then and I didn't have the slightest ambition to do anything about it. I was in a bad place for a long time. I drank too much and didn't socialize hardly at all. Then I met someone that liked me for who I was at the time. That changed everything for me. I mean I found this forum also and it did a lot for me as well. Anyways I've typed much more than I meant to, but to make a long story short. I began to like myself again. I've had ups and downs since then, but I'm in a good place now and I like myself and my size. I'm turned on by my fat for sure and more now than ever. I think it's mostly due to having a partner that's turned on by it as well. It makes me happy that he likes my fat body and thus turns me onto it even more :)

10. Jan 14, 2019 #10

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

And I've just had an afterthought. I don't know how I could have forgotten to mention this in my previous, long post on this topic.

I started dating fat guys, as soon as I was old enough to go out on dates. And it was really good to do that. But there was a feeling that it wasn't quite everything that I wanted. At this stage I was slim but I knew that I wanted to be fat. Eventually, I realized that my dream was one of two fat guys together. This is one of the thoughts that eventually made me act upon my desire to be a fat man. Once I was fat enough to consider myself fat, the sex was fantastic. So, yes, I'm turned on by my own fat, as well as my partners fat. When I kiss a fat guy, I feel both of our big, fat bellies pressing together. I'm turned on by his fat and my own.

11. Jan 14, 2019 #11

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Not Really Well Known

No. Just...no. And neither is anybody else apparently.

12. Jan 14, 2019 #12

LizzieJones

LizzieJones

LizzieJones

Don't like my fat, not one bit of it.

BigElectricKat likes this.
  13. Jan 14, 2019 #13

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Not Really Well Known

I do. And all that goes with it. But I'm biased I suppose.

But I totally get where you are coming from on a personal level.

14. Jan 14, 2019 #14

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

I wish there was a way for BHM and FFA as well as BBW and FA to detect one another. A big person might not know anyone personally who gets turned on by their body but we are out there! We are behind all those belly-rub YouTube video clicks, for instance.

But honestly, how does a skinny person tell a big person they are turned on by their body when the simple act of looking at them is so often misinterpreted as judgment? How would have have to go about it?

15. Jan 14, 2019 #15

LizzieJones

LizzieJones

LizzieJones

Yeah, you're TOTALLY biased, not that that's a bad thing.

My issue with my weight is 100% mobility based.

fat hiker likes this.
  16. Jan 14, 2019 #16

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Not Really Well Known

Understood. And yes, I am TOTALLY biased. I'm glad you don't think that's a bad thing;).

LizzieJones likes this.
  17. Jan 14, 2019 #17

LizzieJones

LizzieJones

LizzieJones

Everyone has different preferences. Not a bad thing at all. Variety is the spice of life.

BigElectricKat likes this.
  18. Jan 14, 2019 #18

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

I totally understand this problem. There are ways around these problems. There could be websites and social venues for straight chubs and chasers to meet. Gay people do both of these things. There's no reason why straight people can't have the same sort of thing. I'm in the process of starting a group for fat gay men and their admirers in my region, because we don't have one. What I'm saying is, if there isn't a group that does this for straight chubs and chasers in your area, start one up.

I remember the days when gays wore little pink triangles or lambda badges to make themselves identifiable. Why not have a badge for FA's and FFA's to wear?

If anyone stares at my belly, I say things like, "You seem to be very interested in my big belly. Do you go for fat guys?"

19. Jan 15, 2019 #19

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Administrator Global Moderator

Shotha, people have tried setting up IRL meetings for BBW/FAs in the past, and I'm sure some do still exist. There used to be a lot more of them back in the day when Dims was a more busy place and people didn't rely on internet connections so much. Recently there has been an attempt by a couple of members to revive that, the problem is finding enough people online that want to participate in such things as we are all scattered across various platforms. It's certainly something we would like to do, but the logistics of setting it up are more complicated than we'd like.

Also, if you caught be staring and said that to me, Shotha, I would die of embarrassment, even though the answer is yes! :p

--

I suppose one thing people can do to try and get better at noticing FA/FFAs is to straight up make friends with more of them, even if you don't find them attractive or visa versa. Watch them watching fat people they do find attractive; you might be able to pick up the sort of body language that they display and recognise it when shown to you. I can usually tell if somebody is an FFA based on that.

Incidentally, as an autistic person, I kinda have the opposite problem. My gawking is apparently quite obvious. This is super embarrassing to admit, but I went out to a restaurant once with a SSBHM friend of mine and when he went to get more drinks, the waitress stopped to talk to him. She said she had seen me peeking at his belly and, basically, that if we were on a date it was going well, hahaha! I can tell she was an FFA too from what she said, I told him he should have asked for her number. =p

20. Jan 15, 2019 #20

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

I take your point. People seem to be less interested in clubs, organizations and online groups these days - all over the world. I suppose I'm just being old-fashioned. I know the logistics go against us but I still think that I'll give it a go in our little city. There's nothing to lose.

Actually, loopytheone, if I thought that it was an actual FA or FFA staring at me, I would handle the situation a little more tactfully. I just like to let people know that I know that I'm fat and that I'm not ashamed of it.

I think that apart from people, who stare in admiration, and people, who stare in judgment, there is a third group of people. Many of these but not all of them are children. They stare, because they just find that someone stands out as being particularly tall or particularly muscular or particularly fat or something. Sometimes, a child will come out with something like, "Wow! You're fat. Are you the fattest man in the world?" This isn't judgment. It's amazement. They mean no harm. They just find you engaging. I get a lot of younger children saying to me, "Hello, Santa."

loopytheone likes this.