• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ariadne Diana (Parts 1-4) - by Biggirlsrock (~BBW, Forced feeding)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggirlsrock

Cunning Linguist
~BBW, Forced feeding - A new take on a classic romance.

Ariadne Diana - Part One
by Biggirlsrock

[Author's Note: Cheers to PhillyFA for letting me do an alternate version of the original, found here.]

Princess Ariadne Diana lay on her back as her servant Tristan pulled her feeding tube out her mouth.

"Another gallon?" Tristan asked?

Ariadne moaned, took a deep breath, and panted her reply, "Make...it...two."

Tristan did as she was told. The two had been friends since they were children. Ariadne had been fat her whole life. She was so fat that she had never taken a step in her life. The only way she was able to get around was by rolling. But the fact that the princess was the fattest girl in the world did not stop the two of them from having fun. As Tristan would run through fields of wildflowers chasing butterflies, Araidne would roll after her.

Of course, Tristan always had to wait for Ariadne to catch up, as rolling was not nearly as quick as running. When they would go swimming in the pond, Ariadne would float on her back, and Tristan would sit on her belly and paddle around the pond on her. Or sometimes they would just fnd a shady spot beneath a tree and talk, Ariadne laying on her back, Tristan sitting on her belly.

As they approached their teen age years, Tristan became the princess' servant, and the princess continued getting fatter. By the time Ariadne reached her 18th birthday, she weighed more than the two biggest bulls in the royal herd.

Tristan's duties included washing and dressing Ariadne, as she was too fat to do this herself. Washing was easy, however, dressing Ariadne was challenging. Ariadne would lay on her belly as Tristan got her rolling suit up over hear massive rear end, and then would have to roll over to allow Tristan the even harder task of getting it over her belly. She would then have to roll over on her belly again so Tristan could pull it up her back and shoulders. Ariadne would then have to roll over on her back again so Tristan could finish getting it on her. Since never having taken a step in her life, Ariadne had no need to wear shoes. Yes, dressing Ariadne was no easy task, but the most challenging task was making sure the princess' belly was always full, which wasn't easy.

Tristan finished pouring the first gallon of heavy cream, and grabbed the second. Ariadne was moaning and breathing heavier than before.

"Are you sure you want me to pour?" Tristan asked.

"Uh-Huh." Ariadne groaned thru the tube, breathing more heavily than before.

Tristan did as she was told. This was certainly not the first time Ariadne had stuffed herself to the point of bursting. In fact, it was a daily occurrence. Many a time Tristan poured gallon after gallon after gallon of heavy cream into the gluttonous Ariadne. On more than one occasion, Tristan thought she would burst right in front of her.

Apparently, Ariadne knew her limit, but she was gorging more than ever before. She was due to be married in a month, to his royal highness Prince Edward in the kingdom next to Ariadne's. Edward loved Ariadne, and thought she was both the most beautiful and fattest woman he had ever laid his eyes on. Nothing made him happier than watching his soon to be wife gorging herself.

Everyone in both kingdom's were excited about the royal wedding, except Queen Kim, Edward's evil stepmother. She didn't want Edward marrying a woman who was without question the fattest in the world. She thought Ariadne's gluttony was a disgrace, and did nothing to hide her feelings towards that.

After Tristan poured the second gallon in her, she looked at Ariadne and patted her belly. It was as tight as a drum. Even though she was on her back, Ariadne's belly was as high as Tristan was tall. In fact, she looked like a giant ball, with arms, legs, and head.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Stuffed!" Ariadne panted, "I...can't...(groan)...hold...anymore."

"You're sure?" asked Tristan.

"I'm...(groan)...sure." replied Ariadne.

"Then I need to talk to you Ariadne." Tristan said. "I overheard Kim talking to Edward. She told him that she forbids him from marrying you. He insisted he would marry you, and there was nothing she could do to stop the wedding. She said without her approval he would be banished, and with that, he would no longer to be in line to be king. He insisted the wedding would go on, and finally Kim made a deal with him. She said that she would have the greatest feast ever, and if you could eat everything at the feast, she would give her blessing for the marriage. But, if you aren't able to eat everything, the wedding is off. She is obviously planning on having more food than even you could possibly eat. What are you going to do?"

Ariadne groaned. All she heard was "great feast."

Even stuffed to the bursting point, she tried to imagine a feast with more food than she could possibly eat.

"When...will...the...(groan)...feast ...take...place?" she asked.

"In a fortnight." Triatan responded. "She needs time to prepare."

At that moment, Edward appeared.

"Good evening ladies." he said.

"Sire." Tristan said.

"M'love."Ariadne groaned.

Edward walked over and rubbed Ariadne's belly. "Are you full, my dear?" he asked.

"Well...past...(moan)...full." she answered.

Edward went on, "I need to talk to you about something."

Triatan piped up, "Sire, if it's about Kim's propsal to you about having a feast for Ariadne to eat, we know about it. I overheard her talking to you about it."

"I feel terrible about this." he said, "and I hear she is planning on a feast for three dozen men."

Ariadne started to drool, she started to imagine all the food that would be laid out in front of her.

"Three...dozen...(groan)...men?" she panted.

"Yes, so you can see my concern. While you are amazingly fat Ariadne, I don't think even you could possibly eat that much."

They were all silent for a moment, then excitedly, Tristan spoke up. "I have an idea. We have two weeks to prepare for this feast. We'll feed Ariadne more than she has ever been fed before in those two weeks. And we'll start right now. I'll be right back." and she ran out of the room.

"I wonder where she's going?" Edward wondered.

Ariadne groaned.

A few minutes later Tristan came back in the room, holding a gallon of cream in each hand.

"We start overfeeding you right now." she said, holding the gallons up for Ariadne to see.

"Oh...NO!!!" Ariadne screamed. "I...can't...poss...(groan)...possibly...hold...anymore!"

"That's the idea Princess, to expand you belly to HOLD more food." Tristan replied. And before Ariadne could say another word, Tristan had her feeding tube in her.

Edward looked at Tristan uncertainly.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" he asked. "I mean, she did say she couldn't hold anymore."

Ariadne breathed a heavy sigh of relief when Edward spoke up on her behalf. She was at the bursting point already, and thought she WOULD burst if force-fed more. But Tristan spoke again.

"Edward," Tristan said, "It's the only way to prepare her for the feast. Of course, if you want to be banished, then we don't have to do it, but it's like you said, she can't eat that much."

Edward thought for a moment, then said "OK then, if your certain."

Ariadne's heart dropped. Tristan held the gallon up and started to pour into the funnel.

"You can do this." she said to the gluttonous princess.

Ariadne broke out in a cold sweat, and started screaming through the funnel.

"Rub her belly." Tristan commanded Edward. He did as he was told, as Tristan was clearly the expert when it came to feeding his future bride. About halfway through, Ariadne's belly started to rumble, but Tristan kept pouring.

When the first gallon was finished. Tristan grabbed the second. "Almost done."

Ariadne was helpless, she thought to herself she wouldn't be able to hold anymore and her belly agreed with her and made another loud rumble.

Tristan started pouring the second gallon and Ariadne began to cry. Edward continued rubbing her belly, which rumbled again, and he felt it quiver beneath his hands.

"I think you should stop." he said to Tristan, looking down in his fat fiance's face. Tears were rolling down her fat cheeks.

"Nonsense." Tristan said, "she can do this. She.." but her sentence was cut short from the loudest rumble to come from Ariadne's overstuffed belly. But she still continued pouring.

Ariadne could feel her belly tightening. Her only thought was that she was going to burst, and then she heard her belly rumble again. Edward continued rubbing, but was getting nervous. The mountainous belly he was rubbing was no longer quivering, but actually shaking now. He looked into Ariadne's tear-filled, pleading eyes, which were starting to bulge. Tristan spoke up, "You're almost done."

Ariadne was now sweating profusely, and looked at the container, and started crying harder. She continued breathing heavily, and wondered how her already overpacked belly could possibly hold any more.

Although she didn't think it possible, Ariadne DID finish both gallons. Tristan took the tube out of her mouth and Ariadne screamed ut. "NO.. GROAN)... MORE... I... AM... OOOHHH... GOING. ..TO (GROAN) ...BURST!"

She no sooner finished her sentence and her belly made the same plea, rumbling the loudest yet. Tristan and Edward both took a step back, looked at each other, and then back to the princess. Her belly was shaking non-stop now, and was rumbling continously.

Ariadne was moaning, groaning, and panting, taking labored breaths. "Please...(GROAN)...rub...my...(MOAN)...belly! I...am...OOHHHH...going...to...(GROAN)...burst!"

Edward and Tristan got on each side of her and began to rub her. Edward asked if she was all right, but it was Tristan who answered. "She'll be fine. It's just am extreme case of severe over-eating. Once the food digests she'll be fine."

But having said that, Ariadne's belly she was rubbing was still rumbling and shaking. "It's like there's an earthquake in her belly."

Edward observed. "Well, we're off to a great start!"

Tristan said. "Another two weeks of feeding you like this, and hopefully you'll be able to eat everything at the feast."

Ariadne let out a muffled cry, and wonderd how she was ever going to survive two more weeks of being stuffed like this.

Latest posts

Back