Aroused by eating.

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by sarahe543, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Jul 3, 2019 #1

sarahe543

sarahe543

sarahe543

I find that if I have something really indulgent it arouses me. Main triggers are things like milkshakes, fried chicken, cheesecake, filled doughnuts, iced Danish pastries.

2. Jul 3, 2019 #2

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Often food is part of a general hot and bothered spiral - - thinking about fatmakes me hungry, eating makes me think about fat. Those are both arousing.

Occasionally it has been much direct, visceral, reaction. Usually when I've done something crazy in eating, like checking out a gain shake recipe to see what it was like, and guzzling a day's worth of calories 20 minutes before sitting down to supper. I can still recall the wave of pure fat lust that hit me as I drank.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    squeezablysoft and sarahe543 like this.
  3. Jul 3, 2019 #3

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

Yep, hungry and horny definitely go hand in hand for me too! There are multiple layers to it that all intersect and play together. There's the simple physical pleasure of eating, the sensory enjoyment of how the food looks, smells and tastes, the oral gratification of something with a nice mouthfeel, the satisfaction of relief of hunger and satiation, all the mildly euphoric neurochemicals that eating releases as part of the biological reward system. The physical state of having an overstuffed stomach can stimulate the naughty bits by exerting pressure on them internally (some ppl get aroused from having a full bladder for a similar reason). And for those of us who are aroused by fatness and weight gain, the knowledge of where all those calories are going to end up on our bodies is a huge turn on as well.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  4. Jul 28, 2019 #4

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

i get aroused by seeing a lady eating anything fattening and in excess, it can be pizza pasta steak burgers fries anything that i think will make her gain weight, the best feeling, and seeing a lady get aroused by eating, rocket to the moon

5. Aug 2, 2019 #5

Chubbyparis

Chubbyparis

Chubbyparis

Same for me

6. Aug 2, 2019 #6

nsandru

nsandru

nsandru

One thing that arouses me is the feel of my overstuffed stomach after I gorge on 5 - 6 lbs of sour cream, milk and bread. The effects of a few days of stuffing are becoming visible.