• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Art has the Power to Bring People Together

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildandfree

[WG, BHM, FFA (multiple), explicit sex.] A story of love, romance and sexual exploration.

Art has the Power to Bring People Together
by Wildandfree (formerly Molly)

Chapter One:
Home

The light from the laptop set the dark bedroom in a cool blue light. Melanie was reclining with the computer propped up in her lap listening to the gentle, rhythmic breath of Robert who was resting next to her. She heard her large partner sigh contentedly and felt him searching for her between the sheets. He rolled towards her, resting his forehead up against her hip and slowly ran his hand up her thigh.

A low, rumbling murmured“mmmmmm” sound came from under the blankets. “Honey… are you reading your naughty ‘fat guy’ stories?”

Melanie felt her face break into a smile. “Maybe…. anyway, I told you… they aren’t sex stories…. it’s more like romance.”

He rumbled a chuckle and kissed her hip. “Call it what you want... I thought you were getting into bed to cuddle me.” He used his cutest voice and it had the effect he was hoping for. Melanie let out a sigh, not an annoyed or angry sigh, but a sigh of happy resignation. Because when Rob used his super-powered cuteness, Melanie was defenseless. She set her laptop on the night table carefully and slid down under the blanket to Roberts level. In the low, blue light he looked at her with sleepy eyes.

“That’s more like it.” He sighed happily.

His naked body pressed softly against her; Robert was such a gloriously thick and handsome fat man. She wrapped her arms around him, absolutely relishing in the warmth of his embrace. Melanie had been missing this feeling for months, just counting down the days until she could be back home with her man. This was her first full week back home in half a year and she was still savouring every moment of it.

“You don’t seem tired my darling” Rob commented, since Melanie had begun giving his chest little kisses.

“I’m not.”

“But you should try to sleep.”

“Ehmmmm….” she grumbled. “I can’t. My mind is racing” She immediately went back to kissing the very breast-like softness of Rob’s chubby pectorals. She could see why people had a fascination with breasts, they were so wonderously soft and bouncy…

“You will be amazing tomorrow. There is nothing to worry about. The art show will be a hit and you are going to have such a good time.”

This was one of the many reasons Melanie was so in love with this man. He conveyed to her just what she needed to hear at the right time. She stopped kissing to look at him. “I hope you are right.”

Rob was smiling back. “You don’t have to stop, you know.” He gestured at his chest. “You're doing such an excellent job.”

Again, just what she needed to hear. With added enthusiasm she pounced at Robert’s body, pulling herself against him, enveloping herself in his presence. Her hands slid down his hefty love-handles and rested along the curve of his huge, soft belly. Oh, how she loved his plush, pillowy body. She sighed with contentment as she gently clutched his balls and penis in her hands. Robert groaned in response. She felt him growing in her hands.

“Your ‘romance’ stories seemed to put you in a very good mood” he teased.
Melanie giggled into his chest and continued to stroke his penis with one hand while gently grabbing a healthy handful of soft side flesh with the other.
“Stories about sexy fat guys… I still don’t understand it. But it makes my babe happy. And that makes me -Ughh...ohhh!- very happy!”

Even after six years together, Robert still sometimes felt the need to gently question Melanie’s fascination with fat men. She certainly didn’t give him reason to be hesitant towards her. Melanie had always shown happy enthusiasm towards her lover’s body. She empathized that he currently had reason to be legitimately more self-conscious than usual. He had recently gained a considerable amount of weight.

“Enough talk, big man.” Melanie was so turned on now. Especially because Rob used the “F” word and was commenting on one of her favorite subjects: fat men. Her petite body was pressed firmly against his. Rob slipped her panties down and allowed his hands to move between her legs and feel how hot and wet she was. It seemed to be enough proof for him right now that Melanie knew what she wanted.

“Oh babe” his husky voice rasped into her ear, “I think I know what might help you relax.”

He rolled flat on his back and let Melanie straddle him. She wasted no time lowering her warm, silky vagina over his erection. She shuddered as she felt his thick, hard penis ease all the way in, and she began gently rolling her hips back and forth, feeling her moisture increase with every push. She rested her firm belly against the rotund, furry softness of his middle and continued to grind against his body in an intentionally slow rhythm.

“Oh honey… I’ve missed you so much…” Melanie said breathily.

“Ughhh… oh my love… I’ve missed you so much too…”

The two of them had been engaging in a very healthy amount of sex all week, still acclimating to being back in each other’s lives. It was so good to finally be home again.

For the last 6 months, Melanie had been on the road across Canada, on assignment with the Fine Arts Commision of Canada. She had been hired to conduct classes and tours at top galleries across the country in a campaign targeting high school students. It was a rare and amazing experience, but with the busy schedule she had to keep, Melanie and Robert had few opportunities to see each other. They tried. The agreement was for either Melanie or Rob to fly out to see each other every two weeks, which meant that Melanie or Rob only had to make the flight once every month.

But as time carried on, it had become prohibitively expensive in both money and time. First they were seeing each other every 2 weeks as planned, but then work scheduling or other plans got in the way. It became once every 6 weeks that they were able to get together, and then closing out the 6 month relationship-endurance-test, it had been a full two months apart.

Every opportunity they had to be together, Melanie couldn’t help but notice that her partner looked a little chubbier. She didn’t worry about it at all. She was just so, so happy to get some time with him. It was probably just the stress of work and bachelor lifestyle that Rob was living in her absence. He had mentioned that he was working as many hours as his office would allow, and he was likely ordering in more frequently rather than wasting time cooking. It wasn’t as though he was slim before she had left anyway. He was already a big man of at least 350 pounds. Being a very tall man, he carried it well.

Now, after their long break apart, it was clear that separation from Melanie was not at all good for Robert’s waistline. When she met Robert at the airport after her 6 month assignment had ended, it was a bit of a shock. All his clothes were very snug, and he seemed to be wearing clothes he didn’t typically wear. He also wasn’t walking normally. He was limping, for one thing, but he was also… waddling? Melanie didn’t say a word about it for days after she got home; she didn’t want to ruin their reunion with negativity. And besides, the extra weight wasn’t unattractive on him, not in her eyes.

Rather, it was upsetting because his weight gain was obviously making mobility difficult. Her darling man looked like he was in pain. She knew she had to say something soon… but Rob could be so sensitive about these things. It wasn’t until Tuesday night after Robert got home from work that Melanie finally said something. He was lying on the couch wearing just a tight t-shirt and underwear, scooping gummy bears into his mouth while he watched television. He had just shifted over to grab his can of soda from the floor. When he repositioned himself, his skin-tight t-shirt had rolled up over his navel, revealing his hefty belly. Melanie was sitting at the other end of the couch with Rob’s legs in her lap. She looked at his big gut hanging out, and noticed puffy pink lines from where the waistband of his pants had been.
His pants are getting too tight. She thought to herself.

Then she noticed there were some dark red lines near his navel. Four lines on the right side, and three on the left side of his navel. It looked as though a cat had scratched him.

“What’s on your belly there?” She had asked him, running her hand over the strange marks. Rob looked surprised and tried to investigate what Melanie was referring to, but he couldn’t easily see the lower part of his belly. He went to the bathroom mirror to have a look. When Melanie followed after him, Robert was frowning at his reflection. She noticed that he pulled the t-shirt down to cover his belly, although the shirt barely did the job. She asked him what was wrong and he had told her that those must be new stretch marks.
New stretch marks? Melanie was familiar with Robert’s old stretch marks, the silvery lines on his thighs and a few along his sides… but she had never seen new ones on him.

“I’ve been gaining weight lately” he had admitted then. “I…. I think I need to start a diet, Mel.”

She agreed. His old knee injury had obviously not taken on the new weight well; she had been watching him limp around the house for days now. She gently asked him if he knew how much weight he had gained recently, and he had told her it was more than 60 pounds.

60 pounds?! My goodness. Her traitorous body was getting so wet thinking about it. Why does that have to turn me on so much?

They had sex immediately after the stretch mark revelation, partially to comfort and cheer Robert up, and partially because…. well… his even fatter belly really turned her on.

Oh… oh… oh… Melanie was staring at Robert’s chest and belly, watching it bounce and heave as she grinded faster and faster. Sweat was glistening on her chest…. everything between her legs was wet and sliding easily. She bucked hard a last few times and moaned out loud. Rob felt her body quiver with the contractions following her climax. She was breathing very hard, smiling at her lover.

“Mmmm, thank you….” She said when she caught her breath. She slid off of him and cuddled up to his left side. Robert was smiling at her too, and pulled her into a kiss.

“I’m not finished yet, do you want to keep going?” He asked.

“Yeah of course. I’d love it if you got on top of me, sexy man.”

“Um. Not sure that’s a great idea. I don’t want to crush you.” He said sheepishly. He was remembering the other night, when he had agreed to her request to have him on top of her. Because of their natural size difference, being on top of his girlfriend was tricky at the slimmest of times, but with the extra pounds getting in the way, she was actually getting smothered. The whole thing was so frightening, that he had had to stop making love to her. He was so ashamed that he was too big to give it to her the way she wanted.

“Whatever works best for you.” She said breathlessly, still eager to get his dick back inside her.

Rob sat on his knees and asked her to lay on her back, lifting her bum into his lap and letting her legs straddle around his waist. He entered her from this sitting position, knowing that she was supported by pillows and not in any danger of suffocation under his considerable bulk. It wasn’t long before he was no longer lamenting the shortfalls of his weight gain in his head.

Mmmmm… being able to get his girlfriend to orgasm was always a big turn on, and he could feel that it wasn’t going to be long before he exploded. He pumped her hard, staring intensely into her eyes. Melanie was so beautiful. Her dark hair was splayed out over the pillow in moist tendrils and her cheeks and chest were flushed with color. She was still in a state of heightened sensitivity from her recent orgasm and every thrust was making her moan. It was too much. A couple more strong thrusts and Rob yielded to the spasms of climax. He then collapsed next to her, chest heaving, and sweat pouring off of him. Melanie threw her arms around him and nuzzled her face into his moist chest. He hugged her closely.

“Are you tired yet?” Rob finally managed to say between breaths.

“Yeah… I think that helped. Thanks babe.”

Within a few minutes Rob was asleep, and Melanie followed shortly after.

Melanie woke slowly on Saturday morning. Still half asleep, she searched her partner’s side of the bed. It was usually easy to make contact with her big lover, but this time the bed was cold. This made her wake completely, and for a second she feared that she was in a hotel somewhere far from home, but then she heard sounds from the kitchen.

She smelled freshly brewed coffee. Silly of her.
She smiled happily to herself, lengthened her body, stretching fully, pressing her limbs against the soft fabric of the cool bed. She laid there for a few minutes just listening to the sounds of Robert moving around the kitchen. Moments like this were deeply missed when she was away.

She crept up to the kitchen. Rob was turned away from her, wearing his loose grey sweat pants and nothing else. Well, maybe they had been loose. The waistband was stretched tight, the cotton fabric pulled to its limit across the expanse of his ass and thighs. Robert’s long torso and broad shoulders still retained some of the physique of his more athletic days. But of course his back no longer tapered to a ‘V’, but curved out softly. Even 6 months ago he had a more defined waistline. Everything looked more plush and soft, from his love handles up to the nape of his neck.
Gosh, her big fella had gotten huge.

She thought back to four years ago, when Robert had decided that he would join a rugby team to encourage himself to get in shape while having some fun with the guys. At that time, he was deeply dissatisfied with his body and was struggling to eat healthy and exercise. Rugby had became the great jump start that he needed. He had gone from hovering around 375, down to 290 in his first year playing the sport and heavily monitoring his diet. And then in the next year he had gone down to 250. Not only was the result physically obvious, but his confidence skyrocketed as well. His fat, hanging belly was replaced by a trim core with just a hint of soft tummy. His jawline went from soft and thick, to square and defined. His thighs and calves were curved, thick and shapely, as well as his arms. Where was once a big, soft teddy bear now stood a quite different looking bear of a man.

All his friends and family had showered him with compliments for his transformation. He hadn’t been that trim since he was 15 years old. The positivity from his friends did wonders for his self-esteem. Of course Melanie had always thought he was simply gorgeous, but it was nice to finally see Robert glow with his own inner light. He clearly felt great.

One particular moment of revelation was the day that Robert learned that other women thought he was a pretty hot number. Melanie smiled remembering the day Rob shared with her that he ‘got the feeling he was being watched’ when he was on the rugby field. She had responded “Well of course, babe. When I’m not watching the game, I’m watching the other men’s wives on the sidelines. You have some admirers you know.”

Seeing the realization dawn on Rob’s face was humourous. Rob was immediately both shocked and embarrassed, but then, almost in spite of himself a smile broke through. It was like looking at a different man, the day he realized he was a stud.

There he was, a tall, dark-haired jock, jogging by, wearing athletic shorts and a form-fitting jersey. He wore his hair longer, just past shoulder length back in those days. It was dark, thick and wavy…. pooling gently around his face when it wasn’t tied back. His more trim figure brought out the curve of his rugged, stubble-covered jawline. With his thick eyebrows, deep brown eyes, cute button nose, dimples and plush lips…. he looked like the husky version of a ‘Disney prince.’ She would literally hear women gasp and titter among themselves when he would get too hot and pull his shirt off during games. It would almost make her roll her eyes if she hadn’t genuinely been so happy for Rob.

Then, in his third year, Robert collapsed in agony mid-game. A rough tackle had caused him to tear the muscles in his right knee. That ended up being the end of his rugby days. He wanted to rejoin his team, but after re-injuring his knee two more times, just doing normal day-to-day tasks, his doctor strongly urged him to find a low-impact way to exercise. In the months that turned into years following the injury, his weight began to creep up again. Without the structured exercise in his life, he returned to his lazier habits and went from a husky 250 to the tubby 350 he had inhabited for the majority of his adult life. Some of his body insecurities returned, but to Melanie’s surprise, he retained a good portion of his confidence.

Melanie emerged from her memories staring at Rob’s backside. A gentle curve began under his armpits and followed down and around his ample frame to produce a fat protruding belly that hung over his snug pants.
Gosh, he is so fat now, I bet some of his shirts wouldn’t even get over that soft belly. She suddenly imagined Rob on the playing field, wearing his rugby shorts and jersey, so rotund and jiggly as he waddled his fat ass over to pick up the ball. His love handles bulging over the little lycra shorts that covered his big, round ass…. sucking in his thick chubby thighs. As he leaned forward to retrieve the ball his huge gut would push out of his skin-tight jersey and he would run his chubby hands over his soft belly…

“I can feel you staring at me!” Rob said in a sing-song voice, breaking Melanie out of her fantasy. He turned and smiled at her, raising his eyebrows when he saw the expression she was making. “Look at you! What have you been daydreaming about?”

Her cheeks and neck flushed, something that happened when she was either embarrassed or aroused. In this case, both. Get control of yourself! You’re a sex-maniac lately!! She chided herself for her naughty thoughts. She should be supportive, not turned on. She worried that if Robert ever figured out exactly what kind of naughty thoughts she harboured about his body, he would be so put off that they would never make love again.

Well, he clearly was oblivious to her daydream, because he welcomed her into his arms, yelping when her ice-cold hands made contact with his sides.
“Good grief woman! How are you always this cold?” He chuckled and kissed the top of her head.

The sun was bursting through the kitchen window, shining warmly on Robert’s back.
The love of his life was in his arms, snuggling close.
The radio was playing softly in the background.
The pancakes were sizzling in the pan.
The coffee was hot and fragrant.
The only expectations of him today were to find a nice suit to wear, and join his talented lady at her art show.

Life was something sweet and special. He was so content he could burst! A feeling of overwhelming joy was surging out of him.“I love you so much, you know?” He murmured into Melanie’s hair.

She looked up at him, “I love you to. You’re pretty lovey-dovey right now, aren’t you?”

He shrugged. “This is our first lazy Saturday in six months. I guess you’re never as thankful for what you have than when you’ve gone without.”

“True. But those pancakes won’t thank you if they burn.”

“Right! Darling… you need to let go of me or you’ll get burned. The oil is hot.”
She acquiesced, grudgingly.

“Hey, would you be a dear and grab me a shirt? I didn’t really think the whole ‘cooking shirtless’ thing through.” He winced. “I can attest that the oil is very hot.”

When she returned Robert was relieved that Melanie had brought one of the biggest t-shirts he had, one of those XXXL volunteer shirts that everyone has. He was touched that she obviously chose this shirt on purpose. He had plenty of other nicer t-shirts, but they didn’t fit.

“I think we’ll need to go shopping today for a suit for you to wear tonight.” Melanie said as she sipped her coffee.

Robert set a plate of pancakes at their little kitchen table and relaxed back into his seat. It creaked a little, but Rob didn’t worry. When they furnished their house, they had sensibly purchased strong furniture.

“I don’t know when our last formal function was… but I’m pretty sure your dress pants are too small.” She said it as kindly and neutrally as she could.

“I know. I went through my dress clothes last week, I don’t think anything fits, and if it does, nothing matches.”

“Oh?” Melanie cocked her head at him.

He smirked. “Thats right. I’m organised. And I have a plan. Surprised?”

“Well… yes! But happily so! What’s your plan?”

“I’m going to rent a nice suit for tonight.” He took a big mouthful of syrupy pancakes and swallowed before continuing. “That way… I can have a nice suit without paying way too much. And besides…. It will be cheaper in the long run” He took another bite of pancakes, “because (munch munch munch) I am starting a diet.” He took another mouth of pancake. He flushed slightly in his cheeks and busied himself with his breakfast while Melanie watched. A smile crept over her face.

“Good plan.” She took a few bites of pancake and a sip of coffee before continuing. “That’s great because this way your suit can match my dress and we’ll look super cute!”

He was glad she didn’t start talking about dieting. It wasn’t a subject he enjoyed. He knew he was far fatter than he had ever gotten before right now… but Melanie was back. Things were going to get back to normal. He was going to try harder this time. He knew he had to. For his health. That damn knee was swelling up fairly regularly now, and it was not encouraging him to exercise. Just the opposite.

If he didn’t act now, Robert feared that he would get so heavy that his injured leg wouldn’t support him, and that would only make him fatter. Then there would be no hope. And for a guy that was only in his 30’s, that was very, very bad news.

Latest posts

Back