• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Article on Androgyny

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blubberismanly

Basically New
http://knol.google.com/k/dizzy-li/the-appeal-of-the-androgynous-woman/1opj0yw5vp6fb/1

Anrdogyny is something I've grappled with for most of my life. I've never really resented it, though I've never understood why I'm not gay. Everywhere I go I'm mistaken for being a guy. And it isn't just how I dress, either. I've had people forget I'm female while talking to me. It's even gotten to a point where my mom has slipped and called me a "he." Okay, I have ALL the plumbing of a girl--including natural DD's. But my build, face, voice and personality are all that of a guy. I even have one friend who doesn't even think of me as a chick. It's very weird when I think about it. When was in GA, my battles thought I should have been born a gay male. I identify as female, and was born female. So the third gender/trans thing doesn't apply here. But I do tend to get along with guys, gay or straight, much easier than women.

I guess what I'm saying is, it doesn't suck being androgynous...it just isn't easy.

Latest posts

Back