Artistry, In It's Best Form - by JoeFA (~BBW, Magic, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

JoeFA

Aspiring young genius....
~BBW, Magic, ~XWG - A mysterious sketch pad allows this artist to enlarge on real life.

Artistry, in its Best Form
By JoeFA

Kenny was an avid sketcher and an eager artist.

He could be seen most days, depicting his home town of Floresville with a light, tender touch of his pencil, his lethal weapon with which he turned blank paper into photograph like images, placid in their grey and white form but also bursting with life and vivaciousness.

So lifelike were his drawings that people would travel many long distances to witness his creations and see the “artist at work”.

Kenny was a well-off man, having been earmarked for stardom early in his career, receiving a lucrative contract offer from various galleries to draw certain things they felt their art collections were lacking.

He profited well from this early venture, but his situation deteriorated soon after, when he disagreed furiously with his then employer’s decision to not pay him for his most recent services.

Having then disappeared back into his former life of obscurity for a few years, he was offered a opportunity to work for a leading, unnamed company, who were willing to offer him £100,000 a piece - such was the current commercial value of his art works.

He agreed, slightly reluctant to work for somebody else again.

He recalles:

“I took the job with a little caution, wary to make it clear that I must be paid for each piece, putting the emphasis on the word “pay” to make sure the message got through. It did, easily enough, being received with an odd look from the director of this mystery company I was to be working for. But he reassured me I would be paid very well for each of my pieces. So we agreed the deal, shaking hands at the end of it, and I was fairly satisfied with it all in all, money being hard to come by at that point.

"I was told that I had been given a residence in London, and it was only a matter of taking the train, with my pencils and paper, to my temporary home before I started work.

"I’m a very keen drawer, as you know, and I was drawing on the train, in case some of the required pieces were of modern culture and all that. I then put it down. There must have been a mix-up soon afterwards, because the man sitting next to me got off at the next station, taking MY notebook with him. Noticing this, I tried to stop him, calling after him. But it was no use, as he’d left the train by the time I’d realised.

"Though funnily enough, he had left HIS own notebook on the seat next to me. It was rather similar looking to mine, so the mistake was understandable. The only difference was that, on the inside, there was an inscription.

"'Be warned the user of this notebook please, the message hither you must heed. For those who sketch upon this pad, while alter reality just a tad. When their implement leaves the page, what they see will alter before their gaze.'"

“How odd!” I thought to myself, placing it down again on the seat next to me. But I was intrigued by the impossibility of this statement. Taking up the notebook in my hand, I produced one of my many pencils from my bag, then looked around for a subject matter.

Deciding upon young woman at the far end of the opposite seat, I started drawing her. Being a good artist in this situation did not help me as such, for I drew her on this notebook exactly as she appeared to me. Slender, but quite small, with long flowing black hair and a protruding bosom, the image before me was replicated on the paper.

Presumably, the image must differ slightly from the one on the notepad.

At a loss for ideas, I sort of rubbed out her neck and bosom absentmindedly whilst thinking. But that gave me an idea.

Redrawing them, the neck as before but the bosom slightly different, I lifted my pencil from the page to see what would unfold. Within seconds I was staring wide-eyed at the woman I’d been focusing on for almost 10 minutes now.

As the transition had occurred, we had unfortunately entered and left a tunnel, though I suspected there was more to this notebook than met the eye. And that was certain with how this woman’s bosom had altered. It balanced there, below her neck (identical to how it was before), firm but drooping slightly, sizeable lumps straining under her shirt, though it had seemed to grow with her breasts.

Yet this woman, who had been reading her newspaper so intently throughout, failed to or simply did not notice any transition in her breast size, continuing to study the article she was reading as before, silently and studiously.

Looking through the notebook again, I noticed this time another inscription on the inside back cover.

It read: “However the world may subconsciously appear, forget all that you might see.”

Now completely in the know, I was able to really use this notebook to my advantage. This time rubbing out her midriff, I started to re-design the image to my preferred specifications…..

(contnued in post 6 of this thread)

JoeFA

Re-defining the small pouch that she had before, Kenny transformed it beyond recognition. Arching his pencil, he formed a bulky section beneath her breasts, which cushioned his other addition to her body nicely. Finishing a tight line across her middle, representing her now constricting blouse, he moved onto her legs.

He was adding considerably more weight to them, having to accommodate them into the tight space between her and the end of the row, also increasing the end of her behind, which was peering round the rounded corner of her shapely hips.

Finishing the ensemble off with some more definition around her ankles, cheeks, chin and calves, he removed the end of his pencil from the page, casting his gaze upwards to see the effects.

And immediately, as before, she was no longer the same as a few seconds previous.

Wedged firmly between the barrier at the end of the row and her now slightly uncomfortable neighbour, Kenny’s subject matter sat, red-faced and awkwardly, in her seat, attempting to enclose her frame into the space allocated for her.

But the effort she was going to, as discreetly as possible, in order to do so, was futile, so large was she.

Pressed up against the end of the row, she encircled her plump frame with equally plump arms, trying to keep her belly and other large sections from seeping out of her clothing.

Yet she was fighting a losing battle. Her belly, round and soft looking, was poking from beneath her cream coloured blouse and every other part of her hugged the tight fabric she was wearing, leaving little to the imagination in some cases.

The train suddenly stopped, jolting the passengers slightly in the opposite direction. The woman, and all her weight, was thrown onto her neighbour.

Smilingly apologetically at him as she stood up from on top of him, also making a note to rearrange her clothing, which had now revealed most of her chubby form to those around her.

It was amazing, Kenny thought to himself as he looked down at the page, which bore her re-defined image. Whatever he drew, or changed with his pencil, changed history, this woman’s life completely changed. In a matter of seconds she had gone from a slim, confident woman to chubby, self-conscious one.

And Kenny wanted to change all that, he couldn’t have a woman suffering just because of him. He was going to make her feel confident about her and her new (only to Kenny it seemed) size.

Standing up, as she had done, he made his way over to the doors, which were slowly opening as he did so.

Janet, waiting to exit the subway train (the quicker the better she felt), readjusted her blouse to just about cover her considerable paunch, keeping her head down. That little inconvenience she had just suffered had clearly upset her, her face red with emotion.

The doors opened, revealing a few blank faces, awaiting the exit of her and her fellow commuters. Janet made an attempt to exit, but found a hand tapping her upon the shoulder. Turning round, somewhat startled, she saw man staring back at her, brandishing a handkerchief.

“Is this yours Ms?” he asked.

“Ermm…Yes! Yes it is, thank you” she said, taking the handkerchief. She did not recognize it but immediately felt an urge to take it, given the attention her was and had been paying her.

“I’m Kenneth, by the way” he added, smiling at her.

“Nice to meet you…” she said, stifling a tear brimming on her eyelid.

“Are you alright” Kenny asked “You look a little upset”.

“No, no it’s just, well a little…”

Suddenly they both realised they were still standing inside the train, the doors about to close. So infatuated with one another had they been that neither of them had thought to get off the train.

Both began making a dash for the door, Kenny leading his new Acquaintance by the hand to the safety of the platform.

Though safe it was not, it seemed, for Janet, a few sniggers and dirty looks being directed at her.

This time Janet did burst into tears, attracting even more attention as she started to sob into her hands.

Kenneth, giving her a startled look, immediately put his arm around her.

“There, there, what are you so upset about?” he asked, attempting to sooth her.

She looked up at him, tears streaming down her face “Why do you think, I’m fat you idiot!”.

She continued to cry, even more heavily than before.

“That’s nothing to be ashamed of Janet, there’s nothing wrong with being fat” Kenny said, taken aback. “Now listen, why don’t you come back to my apartment for a cup of tea and we can talk this over and get you feeling better again?”

Janet looked up at him again, this time less angry and tearful.

“I’d like that” she said, smiling.

“Good” Kenny said, smiling back “So would I, so long as you don’t keep calling me an idiot when I’m trying to help you!”

Laughing, Janet dried her eyes and wrapped her coat around herself, smiling apologetically at Kenny.

“Thanks Kenneth” she said.

“Don’t mention it” he said “Now, let’s go get some tea, eh?”

She nodded and allowed him to lead her up the stairs towards the sunlight and onto the busy streets of London.

Upon reaching the open air, Kenny made a left in the direction of his apartment, though a bus ride would be necessary. Checking he had the notepad in his shoulder bag as he waited with Janet at the bus stop; he formulated a plan in his mind of how to bolster Janet’s confidence.

He would be needing the notepad to do that.

(continued in post 9 of this thread)

snipermb435

great work, my man, truely, this is a treuly great sotry so far and i am hoping it only gets better and women keep getting rounder throughout. keep it up, you are turning out to be a great author, so keep at it.

JoeFA

Author's note: Sorry for the delay, and if it's a little short. But this is only a taster to wet your appetites....

Having sat her down and handed her a steaming cup of coffee, Kenny sat himself down opposite Janet, taking out the notepad and one of his HB pencils.

They had been chatting all the way there, Janet telling Kenny about her past. Formerly a boisterous and happy child, her life had suffered a lot when she had left school.

Embracing the fresher weather warmly, she found herself 70lbs heavier and with a lot less confidence by the end of her final semester.

She was currently an accountant, working freelance, and earning well as a result (though this did not bode well for her figure, Janet putting on a further 20lbs in the 2 years since leaving University).

“Do you mind if I draw you?” Kenny said, having already explained he was an artist.

“Yeah sure!” Janet said, her mood obviously lifted by the extensive chat she had shared with Kenny over the past hour or so.

Staring down at the blank page he had opened the notebook on, he began to draw, sketching her physique roughly at first before defining it to as exact as he could get.

Kenny lifted his pencil from the page, glancing up at Janet and then back at the page, trying to imagine how he could change her for the best.

Janet got up and came over to Kenny’s sofa, squeezing in next to him on the slim, 2-seat sofa.

“Ooo” she said, in excitement “that’s amazing! That’s….well, it’s just like me!”

“Thanks” Kenny said, hesitantly “But I’m not quite finished”

“Oh” Janet, said a little bemused “Well, I won’t look again just yet then”

Continuing to sip her coffee, but this time looking the other way and at the various drawings that adorned Kenny’s walls.

“Those are some really great paintings” Janet said, referring to a few of Kenny’s landscape paintings “You didn’t tell me you did that kind of stuff”

“Well I don’t usually” Kenny said, whilst continuing to re-shape Janet, “I don’t usually, but I was commissioned by the Tate to do one, which was shown in one of their galleries, so I couldn’t really turn down such a limited opportunity, could I?”

“No I guess not” said Janet, enthralled with how little she knew about this unusually sympathetic young man.

She thought for a moment, the only sound being Kenny’s pencil moving to and fro across the page of the notepad.

“Is that the original?” she asked suddenly “Did they let you keep that one?”

“Well they let me keep this one, yeah. But it’s not the original, I prefer to keep that in the Tate for safe keeping.” Kenny explained “Also if it gets stolen, at least I have someone to blame”.

“Yeah” Janet said, smiling. Kenny had made her do that a lot over the short period they’d known each other.

“Well, I’ve finishe…” he began, turning towards Janet, but stopping before he’d finished his sentence.

What first grabbed his attention was how cramped he suddenly felt.

Glancing down at his side, he saw not only his lower, left-hand torso but, pressed up against that, a clump of fat, matching the shape of his own left-hand side, such was the lack of space between the two.

Following this new formation along a bit, he found himself faced with a potent belly, at least a third bigger than the one he would have been staring at just seconds before. Peeking from beneath her seemingly smaller blouse, two rolls straddled her two thighs, pressed hard together (due to how much her hips were taking up the space available to them).

Sitting atop all of this, and cushioned by a pair of plump, weighty breast was Janet’s complexion itself, further cushioned by a ring of fat beneath her dimpled chin.

She had recently turned round, immediately finding herself faced with a gawping Kenny.

“What are you doing Kenny?” she asked.

“I…I…Well…You're just so beautiful” he said, struggling to take in what he was seeing.

Janet was touched, yet also bemused.

“But why tell me now?” she asked, staring at his still disbelieving expression.

“I’ve just….I just had to tell you, it’s just suddenly, all come clear to me now” he said, and kissed her passionately on the lips, falling gently on top of her.

Janet kissed him back.

“You’re the first person who’s said that to me, for a long long time” she said, her body up pressed against his.

“Well, I aim to please” he said, and ripped off her blouse, kissing her belly and then moving his way upwards.

“Oh my!” she screamed, lying back, brimming with glee and pleasure.

Kenny continued to kiss her belly, feeling it’s soft and weighty form with grateful hands.

She grabbed one of them, and then the other.

“Don’t stop there…” she said, suggestively.

“I wouldn’t dream of it!” Kenny said eagerly.

But she pushed him back onto the sofa and struggled up onto her feet.

“But what…” Kenny began.

Janet put a finger to her lips and waddled slowly over to the door she could only presume was Kenny’s bedroom, swaying as she went.

Kenny watched her all the way, eager to be back with her, hoping each moment was not the last he would see her. He was quite worried she would just leave then and there, having unknowingly got what she came for.

As she turned, though, her frame was revealed, each item of clothing gratefully sliding off her bulky frame onto the floor. All of her, every last flabby bit of her stood against the door frame, waiting for him.

She pushed the door open, and went inside. Kenny could wait no longer.

Bounding over the sofa and hastily rounding the kitchen surfaces, he rushed into the bedroom…..

(Continued in post 11 of this thread)

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
F*cking Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

absolutely brilliant pacing, man, you are a true wonder!

JoeFA

The following morning was a bright one, though only in one sense for an agitated Kenny who, as Janet strolled around the room, coffee in hand, rummaged around the flat in a state of near panic, post annoyance.

“Where did you leave it Kenny?” Janet asked, sipping her newly made cup of coffee. She had been up that morning ever since 9.30, when Kenny had gone to fetch his sketchpad, having submitted to Janet’s request to draw her naked in bed. But, as it seemed from the lengthy period of time that had elapsed between then and now, Kenny was having slight difficulty locating it.

“On the sofa” Kenny said with irritation, so simple his plight would have been had it remained there, so sooner his desire to further improve Janet’s figure could have been fulfilled.

“But…”

“But…?” Janet repeated, toying with him.

“But it’s not there!” shouted Kenny, turning on Janet in annoyance, receiving a look of disapproval from the sparsely clothed Janet in front of him.

“Sorry” he said, hurriedly resuming the search for the notepad, sifting through numerous piles of clothes, magazines and newspapers and the books and papers piled up on his writing desk.

“Shame you weren’t so keen in the bedroom earlier” Janet said, playing on his frustration further “You might actually have been able to finish it off”.

Kenny rounded on her again, though this time he did not shout at her.

“Well, if you’d care to help look” he said, through gritted teeth “Then maybe I’ll be able to fulfill your wish, your Majesty”.

Putting down her empty coffee cup, she duly obliged, sliding off her stool and making her way over to the opposite corner of the room.

“And maybe if you’d actually moved a bit more willingly, I could have” he said. Now the annoyance was definitely showing.

She came back a few seconds later, though not as he expected.

“I believe this is yours…?”

She had the notebook in her hand, though that was not all she had.

She also had no clothes, her tiny dressing gown cast aside on the floor.

Kenny, relieved if anything, did not even bother to ask where she had found it, immediately going over to her, kissing her passionately on the lips, grabbing the pad eagerly from her hand, and gesturing for her to lie down on the sofa.

He surveyed the scene of her plush form for the last time as she settled herself onto the sofa, belly up.

“Oh she’s going to be different” Kenny thought to himself, as he drew out a pencil from his pocket, lifting it above the page, ready to not only draw, but transform the past, present and future of this intriguing young woman….

A lot can be said for the power of the written word, though no more than the power of the drawn image.

JoeFA

A half hour or so later, Kenny drew himself back from his drawing position, pleased with what he saw in front of him.

As expected, what he had drawn onto the page of his notepad had been transferred, in an instant, onto the body of the woman in front of him, who looked more beautiful every time he took his pencil from the page.

And she was pure wonderment now.

Surely pushing the 500lbs mark, she lay there on the suddenly strained structure of the sofa, in all her plush, flabby glory.

Her skeletal system, encased in a super thick layer of fat, flab and cellulite, wasn’t anywhere to seen, though she’d lost the ability to see or feel it a few hundred pounds ago. Though I’m sure it is something she won’t miss too much.

With fat arms, from her podgy fingers and hands, too the chubby wrists that met them to the tip of her shoulder, lieing atop a rippling sea of flab, cast aside over her belly, she seemed to be asleep. Though she was not, though she had not the knowledge Kenny did of her former, slimmer self, knowing only this version of herself, such was the power of the tiny notebook, clutched between two grateful hands every so tightly.

And when you consider her entire physique, who can blame him from being so protective over such an object, if it could cause the creation of something so incredibly stunning.

That belly, with her arms draped across it, dwarfed all other aspects of her figure, a squishy sack shaped object, which hung over the sofa, whose strength was being tested to it’s limits, just about resting on the cold wooden floor.

Janet obviously felt it, a tingle moving swiftly up her body, sending small ripples up her legs and through her belly, causing her mighty breasts to be thrown from their position of superiority, and onto the sofa’s leather surface.

This clearly was uncomfortable for Janet, who was also having to negotiate the slimness of the sofa, the sheer largeness of her preventing her from getting as comfortable as she would like.

Rising slowly, bringing her considerable girth up from the floor as she did, she rested her feet on the ground with a thud, ripples rising up her thick thighs, causing them and her to sway slightly.

“You are just amazing” said Kenny, with the biggest smile he’d produced since he’d met her. He moved in closer to her, pressing himself up against the soft and shapely contours of her vastly changed form. He felt every area, every new development with keen hands, Janet shaking at points when his cold hands touched a particularly sensitive area of her body.

He noticed her ass had changed the most, stretching out considerably from the rest of the rear side of her, it’s dimpled surface and weighty deposit of fat was just what he’d wanted. Well, he did draw it himself, so it would be odd if it had not indeed turned out as he’d wished. Unless he sucked at drawing.

Though, by looking at the rest of her, you could tell he didn’t.

From her chubby, curved cheeks and sizeable chins to her plump calves and cankle fat, she was pretty much everything Kenny sought in a woman.

Though he soon realised something was amiss. Well, at least he did when Janet’s belly began digging into his front.

Soon he was on his back, having been forcibly pushed by a strangely larger belly.

Something definitely was amiss, Janet hadn’t stopped growing.

Kenny had expanded her size quite a bit, though only by a few hundred pounds. And I say only a few for such a large term as she probably had just doubled in size.

Her behind, which Kenny had his hands only moments before, was growing beyond belief, spreading across the chilly floor surface of Kenny’s seemingly shrinking flat. He definitely wouldn’t be able to get his hands on it now, not all of it anyway.

Janet screamed with distress, through these screams were soon drowned out by the smashing sounds of furniture and creaking of floorboards, Kenny’s kitchen surface tops plunging into the huge gap created by Janet’s rapidly growing girth, which duly filled the whole it had created.

Her belly sagged down into it, her belly button disappearing past the uprooted floorboards. Though her weight gain wasn’t stopping there.

Flab was pouring out of the whole, seeping along the floor, eventually resulting in a few more of the finely polished floorboards snapping, disappearing into the room below, a room which was also being consumed by the ever increasing layers of fat ensuing from Janet’s goliath form.

Kenny, squished up against a wall, quickly reached for his notepad, with the intention of undoing this horrific occurrence by re-drawing Janet to her original specifications.

Though upon opening it, which proved difficult as he was surrounded by the flab issuing from Janet, who was on the verge of bursting through the ceiling, there were no pages to be found, only a red, fiery inscription, seemingly burnt onto the back of the notepad.

It read:

“With such power comes
A need to be responsible.
But if your actions are fueled by greed,
You’ll have to face the consequence.”

Kenny angrily threw the notepad away, seeing it slip with the soft, liquid-like fat through the hole and out of sight, knowing his fate could only be slightly dissimilar.

He also saw Janet, her head out of sight but the rest of her swollen form directly in front of him.

He felt the pink fat touching up against him, a fraction of the huge mass of it which he had piled onto poor, unknowing Janet, who no longer resembled anything of human form.

His interest had fueled her initial happiness, but his greed had resulted in this, as the notepad had informed him.

It was right, he had had a responsibility, one he had ignorantly not been aware of, to consider how his actions might affect the victim of his transformations, and he had abused it. It was punishment in a sense, seeing the perfect woman he had created disappear, though it was far more harsh on Janet. He hadn’t been thinking, as many of us do, about her feelings and how his actions, how ever kind in theory, might affect her.

He’d been too greedy, and not considerate enough. Maybe there’s a lesson there for all of us….?

Well, if not, it wasn’t that bad a story was it?

Latest posts

Group builder