ask a guy who likes fat chicks

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!
Maybe spread the word around fat blogland. Many, many, many fat-hating hipster trolls seem to hang out there. Kate Harding's blog is lousy with them. And I'm assuming that's the crowd you're trying to reach. Good luck. Sounds like an interesting project.

exile in thighville

groups/347570880589/
a note: i'm not sure how i feel about using community terms (such as SSBBW) in these yet. considering the audience is going to be universal and i'll be trying to project to people who largely do not know the tip of the iceberg, i'll be putting it in as easy-to-grasp terms as possible. ex: it's not called "ask an fa." so i'm not sure if more community-insular questions will make the cut. i'm not saying they won't, but terms like ssbbw may be reworded if they are. i'm aiming for something my non-fa friends can read and understand (and be interested in) while still being made aware of fatiquette, stereotypes, myth debunking, factoids...and the lack of eloquence is because no one likes preaching. feeder questions are off-limits for the time being too. keep asking though, these are good.

olwen

Disco Bear
a note: i'm not sure how i feel about using community terms (such as SSBBW) in these yet. considering the audience is going to be universal and i'll be trying to project to people who largely do not know the tip of the iceberg, i'll be putting it in as easy-to-grasp terms as possible. ex: it's not called "ask an fa." so i'm not sure if more community-insular questions will make the cut. i'm not saying they won't, but terms like ssbbw may be reworded if they are. i'm aiming for something my non-fa friends can read and understand (and be interested in) while still being made aware of fatiquette, stereotypes, myth debunking, factoids...and the lack of eloquence is because no one likes preaching. feeder questions are off-limits for the time being too. keep asking though, these are good.

Then maybe a good question for the uninitiated would be:

"How do I know if I like fat girls?" or "What do I do if I like a fat girl?" Those Seem like pretty basic questions, no?

exile in thighville

groups/347570880589/
Those are great ones honestly. I'll enjoy answering them because while most of us here know the deal with fattiquette (not hiding y'all from our friends, making sure restaurants have comfortable seating, etc), I'm interested in the idea of an unfamiliar audience that mostly knows fat girls as easy pickups or consolation prizes seeing all these thought-out "rules"

Fluffy51888

Glitter Queen
Dear aguywholikesfatchicks,

Why do so many FAs seem afraid to ask SSBBWs out in person? I always get hit on online, but in person, unless I'm at a BBW bash, it rarely happens. Is it my personality, is my ass just too freaking big, or are many just giant pussies? What's up?

I LOVE this question. And I totally agree. I feel like it's almost impossible for me to get asked out in person. So, I'm curious of what the answer is to this question, too! :happy:

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
No, I genuinely wanted an answer to my question. ;)

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
Y'know, Exile, this isn't a bad idea. I might have to send this to some people I know outside the community. Just one question, though. When you get this up and running, may I have permission to post some of this on my blog (whenever I have the time to update it, lol)?

Adrian

??
Any man can like a booty, but it takes a real man to love a belly.
Many FA's are more dynamic than that, and as such are able to love BBWs who are "apple shaped", "T-shaped" or, "pear-shaped." They simply love BBW's and or SSBBW's.

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
Many FA's are more dynamic than that, and as such are able to love BBWs who are "apple shaped", "T-shaped" or, "pear-shaped." They simply love BBW's and or SSBBW's.

..."hourglass". just sayin' ;)

Happenstance

Cautious Pessimist

calabash_gourd_ndulex-230.jpg

Calabash squash?

Also, are you opposed to 'plant' questions... that is, questions we have an answer to, but which we might like to see answered in such a column?

Mishty

aluminum petunia

I like "hourglass" more than "pear".... I'm a complete apple and love the taste of pears so 'effin much, and for some reason I feel guilty for not liking apples as much. Not loyal to my shape.....:doh:

exile in thighville

groups/347570880589/
Y'know, Exile, this isn't a bad idea. I might have to send this to some people I know outside the community. Just one question, though. When you get this up and running, may I have permission to post some of this on my blog (whenever I have the time to update it, lol)?

you can link to it and quote me...

Latest posts