• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Aspiring BBW Fetish Model Gorging Herself to Gain 200 Pounds

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iannathedriveress

Random Heroine
http://gawker.com/aspiring-bbw-fetish-model-gorging-herself-to-gain-200-p-500218767

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfxPWK47eLg

It's good to have goals. For instance, 23-year-old fetish model Tammy Jung wants to gain 200 pounds so she can become "an Internet sex symbol."

But putting away some 5,000 calories a day can be tough. Luckily, Jung has boyfriend and head cheerleader Johan Ubermen to help her meet her "daily dietary requirements."

"I start the day with a huge breakfast of waffles, cream cheese, bacon and sausage then head to McDonalds for a few burgers in the afternoon," Jung told the Huffington Post UK. "I can snack on cheese all day, a couple of blocks is no problem, then for dinner I'll either eat pizzas or make Mexican food."

When she's too tired to lift her arms to cut her food, Jung has Uberman prepare a weight-gain shake using "heavy whip cream and a whole tub of ice cream," and then feed it to her like a gavaged duck — through a funnel.

"The funnel forces me to drink the shake even when I'm full after a day of eating," Jung says.

Though she insists she's never been happier, Jung says she is ultimately force-feeding herself for the sake of her fans. "My career ambition is to become as popular as possible," she told Barcroft Media.

Through her fetish site, Jung expects to ultimately earn $3,100 a month.

The LA native, who currently clocks in at just over 230 pounds, says she expects to reach her goal of 420 by the end of next year.

That is, if she lives that long.

[H/T: BroBible, screengrabs via Barcroft Media]

Latest posts

Back