• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

At what point were you comfortable

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poet

This question is for the members that had started off skinny and had incremental goals - you can still have incremental goals if you reach your goals - and had the inclination for getting fat but were still worried about getting fat.

Was there a point where that anxiety subsided and you felt alot more comfortable about gaining weight. For example you set a goal of putting in 15 pounds and once that you reach that 15 pounds you thought ok this isn’t so bad I want to continue and see how I feel and I’ll put on another 15 pounds snd re-assess from there.

Back