Attached or looking?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Lavasse

Single AND easy!!!! ladies how can you pass up a deal like that :D

aprilwine

I am single as well, can't say that i'm actually looking I would have to say I'm waiting...the right one will come along eventually..dont' ya think?

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Still looking.

Anyone want to talk on a more personal level, I'm not a perv or a weirdie...

= /
"Weirdie...beans at....weirdie...beans at...weirdiebeansatweirdiebeansatweirdie..."

LOL!! If you got that, congratulations on having as little of a life as I do.

Esther

Queen Black Acid
I'm attached, in a long term relationship. At this point I have a feeling he's not getting rid of me for a long time :rolleyes:

shirmack

Text Messaging Addict....
Single and not really looking..
I just got out of a long drawn out fucked up relationship, with biggest liar/ fake human being I have ever met in my entire life...
kind of a very weird story lol... Hit me up on aim if you are curious i have not problem bitching bout it for hours ( ask our resident cougar :p)
I have a vague interest in a girl I have known for a few years...
and she keeps asking me out. however the ex did a number on my ability to trust and desire to put myself out there.
Also I don't wanna hurt this girl by faking feeling I am not ready to feel and then hurting her later if i can't make them real at that point...
Shes also a little clingy and for lack of a better term "uppity"
Decent looking girl though and shes fun to be around. We can laugh for hours.
And she looks damn cute standing next to my blacklight poster
Oh well who knows what the future holds am I right..

*Edit* I just found the humor in that this is the same playboy bunny picture that I used a bit more creatively in the nekkid pix thread LMAO :p

CherryBomb

my situation is slightly complex, so bare with me...
I'm in a long term relationship with a guy who has been one of my best friends for half my life. We're edging up to our 2nd anniversary. We're in an open relationship, basically - we're both open to polyamory but we are each other's number one. My main interest is women, and his is as well - though he's totally fine with me including other men, I am on the fence about that right now. We have a couple of ladies who live far away from us who join us once in a while to make fetish videos and mess around, and that's a lot of fun. I've been trying to meet local women who are open minded to this sort of thing, but, it's easier said than done!

theronin23

In Remembrance
I'm single (kind of, it's complicated), but not looking. This does not mean I'm a hermit, my PM box is open, and I'm up for chatting with anyone.

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
Still looking, but being relaxed about it. Any nerdy, intellectual, artistic, or a combination of the three girls out there that need someone to talk to feel free to PM.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Single and not really looking..
I just got out of a long drawn out fucked up relationship, with biggest liar/ fake human being I have ever met in my entire life...
kind of a very weird story lol... Hit me up on aim if you are curious i have not problem bitching bout it for hours ( ask our resident cougar :p)
I have a vague interest in a girl I have known for a few years...
yo..just my opinion cause I do so love busting on ya...but 5 months is hardly LONG.....you barely know someone in that time, and in this case..you found out everything you needed to know..so are BETTER OFF now...

does this *Friend* know you are posting her pic on the internet?

Flyin Lilac

Jumped-up fahk.
I'm having one of those nights where I really hate being single. Wishing there was someone ...

I'm missing that butterflies-in-the-stomach stage of getting to know someone and liking them more and more; hearing the phone ring and knowing it's him to say either he's on his way, just wanted to say hi and see how my day was, or "goodnight babe, sleep well"; the simple joy of touch, the thrill of passion.

Maybe 2009 will be my year.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I'm having one of those nights where I really hate being single. Wishing there was someone ...

I'm missing that butterflies-in-the-stomach stage of getting to know someone and liking them more and more; hearing the phone ring and knowing it's him to say either he's on his way, just wanted to say hi and see how my day was, or "goodnight babe, sleep well"; the simple joy of touch, the thrill of passion.

There's still plenty of 2008 remaining :bow:

shirmack

Text Messaging Addict....
yo..just my opinion cause I do so love busting on ya...but 5 months is hardly LONG.....you barely know someone in that time, and in this case..you found out everything you needed to know..so are BETTER OFF now...

does this *Friend* know you are posting her pic on the internet?
Lol Misty would not give a fuck...
Maybe not this site...

warwagon86

All Over The World
im single and free to the world again but i wouldnt say im intentionally looking for anything - im a massive believer that everything happens for a reason and if somethings meant to be then it will be :)

rmarion

I am freshly single and am intentionally looking. PM Me if you want to get to know me

SparklingBBW

What's new pussycat?

Me too Lilac. Maybe 2009 will be a good year for all of us single people.

Latest posts