Attached or looking?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

protuberance

Paul R.Nelson is a cunt.
Looking for someone who isn't a cunt. I had one of those and it wasn't all that fun.

Discodave

"Looking for someone who isn't a cunt. I had one of those and it wasn't all that fun."

Best line ever

StarScream!

Decepticon
Was attached....then looking...then attached, then cheated on...then looking...then almost kinda attached, then whatever....then looking....then attached again, then lied to....so I don't really know if I'm looking right now, or if it is time to give up for while again. :doh:

DitzyBrunette

"I'll never be sorry."
Single and looking. Meeting the right guy is a problem around here, though. I live in a city full of guys who are just not my type ~ I *love* blue collar white guys (think Doug Heffernan, who is perfection) or nerdy/intellectual/guys who wear glasses types- but around here... too many Ebonics-speaking types ("Yo Ma, Holla at yo boy!" Um, no :doh:).

I see tons of adorable guys on here but rarely any from/near Jersey!

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Currently Slutting it up...Well, not this second, but Woohoo!
hahaha, Slutting it up must be a trait of being born on the 9th of June, it's great isn't it?

Actively not slutting it up, but single. I enjoy taking my hard earned paychecks and spending them on the ladies. I enjoy going out to broadway shows and then making some dinner . . . I'm going to stop because I just realized that sounded like a Singles Add . . .

So back to the point single, and willing to pay? For dinner and a show, not for the other stuff. I'm rambling.

KotR

The internet's been rather cruel to me lately in terms of uncovering males masquerading as females. Really, the act itself doesn't bother me all that much. I can understand wanting affection and knowing you'd get if you're a present with fancy wrapping. On the other hand, don't be so terrible at it that the lonely, sometimes desperate guy who grew up in a female-dominated home could peg your act a mile away. Sheesh.

Unsurprisingly, still single and I feel like I've exhausted all local venues of meeting those I might have something in common with.

Catkin

Single, but have no time for anything at the moment anyway! I'm hoping that means that loads of guys will suddenly become interested in me, in true Sod's Law fashion :D

bigwideland

I was looking between the age of 30 and 38, had a few people contact me from America, but non from Australia, at 41 I am getting a bit old. I must admit I have not been all that proactive.

dreamer72fem

hmmm....
Oh so single....and looking. I am one of those quirky, odd chicks who gets put in that she is a cool friend category and it sucks big fat butt:)

undrcovrbrothr

Beach nut
I'm attached with plenty of supportive friends... thank you all for supporting me and being just great people!!!! It really does touch me deeply.

Kanzuo

Single. Fed up with it some days, not bothered on others. Today is the former. Blah. Just a bit of affection would be nice really :(