Quantcast

Attached or looking?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

unconventional

Single again... With my son, its going to be harder attracting the BHMS i think, I hope not though. Hes wonderful and Id like to think Im pretty fun. So any BHMS out there anywhere from 19 to 29, Id love to hear from you ;)

suebeehoney

Single mom with newfound time on her hands...at least a little bit! Working 2 jobs doesn't leave me a LOT of time, but I do have a little now and then. Not really ready for a major relationship jump, but would love to chat and maybe meet someone with similar interests.

Picture soon to come...once I'm brave enough. ;-)

Tracii

Attached but for how long who knows.Its that old commitment thing that always gets in the way.:confused:
I can pin him down but not on that one thing DARN!!

escapist

Belt Buster!
Why isn't there an option for the polyamory people here? I don't think I've seen an "attached and looking" response yet, and I know they are out there ;) ....just thought I would stir the pot.

ssflbelle

Sorry for the delay! I just today saw the rep in my User CP. I had no idea till than that you asked me a question.
I am in West Palm Beach, that is on the other side of the State from your family. DO you often come down this way?

SE FLA? where exactly? I have family in the Lakeland and Tampa areas.

CherryRVA

Metalhead FFA
Single.....

But hanging out with an awesome new guy....BHM....6'5" 330lbs ( I think). 27y.o....mind blowing-ly handsome...and funny. and sweet. And so much fun to be around. And not a metalhead. I can't stop smiling when I'm around him. And he likes me too, it seems.

Yes...damn it....the hardcore metalhead chick is smitten....:smitten::smitten: I know I should keep my guard up, protect my heart....and I find I'm not giving a shit about that so much...:blush:

KotR

4 months since my last "progress report" so to speak and I'm afraid to confess nothing's changed. Hell, I just want some people I actually click with so I don't find myself just staring at an empty buddy list on AIM or something.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Hell, I just want some people I actually click with so I don't find myself just staring at an empty buddy list on AIM or something.
That is really depressing :(

I wish you luck

KotR

That is really depressing :(

I wish you luck
Yeah, but in retrospect, when I had a lot more people, it was usually for shallow reasons. Since then I've lost the only two local friends I had, one simply moving and getting married while the other... well, I dunno what happened there, but I haven't seen him in over a year. Of the two good net friends I have, one is currently on deployment in Japan with the Navy and the other is currently pregnant and trying to get her shit together since the dad has gone and proven himself a deadbeat.

So, most of my time online is usually spent just trying to entertain myself surfing, playing MMOs (you'd think I'd find friends here, but communication always seems to stop when they don't need me for something), or maybe trying to RP. Sometimes I succeed in keeping myself occupied, but sometimes I don't get so lucky.

Latest posts