Quantcast

Attached or looking?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
I can relate to that man because I don't think very highly of myself. I was called ugly alot when I was a child so I grew up with low self-esteem. So whenever I get compliments I still call myself ugly. I know it's not good to think so negative but I'm so used to it :(

hey man don't feel bad i do the same thing.i still find myself unnatractive.some people say im cute but i still think there joking or something.:( although i wish i had alittle more confidence,but i don't want so much confidence to the point it turns into cockiness like some people.i like being humble you know.

JonesT

Your's truly
hey man don't feel bad i do the same thing.i still find myself unnatractive.some people say im cute but i still think there joking or something.:( although i wish i had alittle more confidence,but i don't want so much confidence to the point it turns into cockiness like some people.i like being humble you know.
Man I look at some people and I'm like "Well they are so lucky" and then most attractive people let it go to their heads and they like to talk down on us less attractive people. That's the thing that really bothers me. I love getting a confidence boost but I'm just like you in that situation, I don't want so much so that I turn into a cocky person. But then again cockiness was never in my personality.

Meddlecase

I am a whorebath.
Well, I'm not attached, but I'm not sure if I'm actually looking for anything. Maybe I'm waiting for something to fall in my lap. I'm just fucking around at the moment.

NYC_FFA

Attached to my BHM husband. If he gives me permission, perhaps I can post some pics of us together on here. He doesn't have a problem with me posting pics of myself, but I wouldn't post pics of him without his consent.

To describe him, he's a little taller than me, probably about 5'5", reddish-brownish hair that gets shaggy like Jim's from "The Office" when it gets long, beard, glasses, bluish-green eyes and a nice round belly. I completely adore him. :wubu:

penguin

Fnord
DM Supporter
I'm not attached, but I wasn't looking. I have started seeing someone, but it's still in the very early stages and I'm not sure if it'll turn into anything serious. I'd like it to, though.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Attached to my BHM husband. If he gives me permission, perhaps I can post some pics of us together on here. He doesn't have a problem with me posting pics of myself, but I wouldn't post pics of him without his consent.

To describe him, he's a little taller than me, probably about 5'5", reddish-brownish hair that gets shaggy like Jim's from "The Office" when it gets long, beard, glasses, bluish-green eyes and a nice round belly. I completely adore him. :wubu:
pics plsthxkbai

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
Man I look at some people and I'm like "Well they are so lucky" and then most attractive people let it go to their heads and they like to talk down on us less attractive people. That's the thing that really bothers me. I love getting a confidence boost but I'm just like you in that situation, I don't want so much so that I turn into a cocky person. But then again cockiness was never in my personality.

i so agree with you man,you know me and you are aot alike.i hate it when people are cocky.as you say i never was the cocky type.even with a compliment i keep a level head.you know the ones that are cocky really shouldn't be alot of the time.a confidence boost is always great,but i never let it go to my head.that is where alot of people miss up at,letting it go to there head.i know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder,and most of the so-call attractive people are SO ugly on the inside.alot of time with the attractive types is what you see is what you get.sure they are attractive,but that's probably all they got are there looks,nothing much more then that most of the time...looks can only get you so far you know...yes i agree the people that think they are "all that" REALLY piss me off man,the guys that think they are god's gift to women,and the women who think that they are god's gift to guys really erk me...some people think they are all that and everything else,but they are not aware that that very thought makes them so unappealing.some people are called attractive SO much they look for it,and when they don't hear they think something is wrong,they expect it always.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
It is. :D Happy Zowie. Also Zowie from-too-long-ago.
so i briefly considered downloading a photoshop trial and pasting my head over hozay's with the caption of zowie in-the-not-too-distant-future but decided against it for obvious reasons; i mean the download takes waaaaay too long ;)

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
so i briefly considered downloading a photoshop trial and pasting my head over hozay's with the caption of zowie in-the-not-too-distant-future but decided against it for obvious reasons; i mean the download takes waaaaay too long ;)
hahaha, yous hould have done it. It would have been so awesome.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
hahaha, yous hould have done it. It would have been so awesome.
ask and ye shall receive! although done with paint so it kinda sucks, lol

zoe from-the-not-too-distant-future :D

and there, my creeper quotient has been satisfied for the day. i'm off to take a nap.

Latest posts