• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW Attack of the Blobwoman (Fantasy)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alextrax52

Attack of the Blobwoman
by Alextrax52

Chapter 1: The life changing find

"CAROLE!!!!!” Bellowed Melanie as she came storming into the small accounting office that Carole was working in.

“What’s the problem, boss”? Carole asked while trying to put on an innocent face.

“Don’t you give me the old sweet talk trick” Melanie snapped “My office NOW”.

Carole rolled her eyes and sauntered out of the room behind Melanie with her hands stuffed into her pockets. She didn’t like working for Melanie because of her draconian way of running the business. Melanie had once fired someone for repeatedly failing to wash their hands. However accounting was the only job Carole was any good at and Mel’s market was the only one that paid well so she put up with it. Carole lumbered her way past the other workers' offices and just followed Melanie in silence like some naughty schoolgirl getting a lecture for not doing her homework.

Melanie slammed the door after Carole entered her office and marched over to unlock her filing cupboard. Designed to hold 20 donuts, the tray held four. Melanie wheeled out a small TV connected to a video camera and put the tape on. It revealed footage of Carole taking half of the donuts out of the tray while everyone returned from lunch break. She'd made sure no one saw her, but forgot that Melanie's eyes and ears were all over this building.

“WELL”? Melanie demanded, “What do you have to say for this”?

Carole’s responded: “I love to eat and I’m trying to fulfil my dream of eating continuously.”

As usual Melanie scoffed at this reason, this wasn’t the first time Carole had used it and she’d had enough of it.

“This is the 3rd time this month I’ve had to pull you up for taking most lunch break supplies”. “I put up with the first 2 because of your excellent working skills but this just can’t go on, Carole, your fired”.

Carole felt her heart break in two. “F-F-Fired?” She spluttered meekly

“Yes you heard me, you're fired!” Melanie boomed again. “Now get out before I physically kick you out!” “Oh and by the way wanting to continuously eat isn’t a dream it’s just pure gluttony!” “Go and find a dream that’s actually worth something!”

Carole was on the brink of tears but there was nothing she could do now. She decided to make a low-key exit and save herself from doing something to Melanie that landed her in more serious trouble.

Though happy she didn't have to work for that bossy cow, Melanie, anymore, Carole felt misunderstood. Nobody supported or respected her burning ambition to become an eating machine. This left her feeling isolated and depressed, sometimes. Every time she mentioned it to someone they'd reply with, "Who'd want to be an overweight blob?" Carole was thick skinned, though. That made it easier to combat these words and feelings. It fueled her ambition further to become an eating "blob.”

Melanie’s decision to fire Carole that proved the tipping point. As she got into her car to leave the young woman shook back her light brown hair and said to herself “I’ll prove to all of you I’ll achieve my dream in one way or another” then she set off for home and at this point she was just desperate to get in and relax. Such was her desperation that on this particular night she took a shortcut onto a singular road instead of taking the usual motorway. She was halfway down this road to her home when she looked up and see what appeared to be a shooting star. Carole thought to herself “I wish there was someway that I could just eat all the time” As the thought passed through her mind she noticed that it wasn’t a star at all, it was actually a meteorite and not only that she also saw that it was heading into the area close to her car. The meteorite flew into the big forest of trees and crashed into the woods right next to the road Carole was on.

Carole drove into the parking area at the woods entrance and investigated where it landed. Switching on her torch she waded her way through the thick mossy branches and patches of wet mud which got her hands and clothes quite muddy until at last she reached the crash site. The ground was venting smoke and the meteorite had appeared to burn up into a small rock crater, which was now a brownish red colour because of its fiery entrance. Carole was just about to touch it when suddenly it started cracking and then burst open into small pieces. Carole ducked behind a bigger rock to avoid any injuries.

When she regained her courage, she poked her head out to see what remained, and she was amazed. Revealed on top of the only remaining piece of the meteorite was a small glowing blob of light green goo, which seemed to be a little sentient as it was moving around on its own slightly. Carole scooped up the blob using a stick and stuffed it into her coat pocket before running back to her car where she placed it in her lunch container. She vacated the area, intrigued with her find and what it might do...

Chapter 2: The big decision

As Carole reached her apartment building and parked her car, the blob in the lunch container was the only thing on her mind. She made her way straight up to her apartment, not stopping for anyone or anything. Once inside, she locked the door and sealed the windows. Firstly, she composed herself by having a relaxing shower. She took the blob of goo into the bathroom with her just in case it ran amok and caused havoc in one of her other rooms while unsupervised.

While she was showering Carole wondered if the wish she had made had influenced her discovery of this strange lump of goo in anyway. Once out of the shower she looked at the blob again and realised it was quite similar to the one she’d watched in a Simpson’s Halloween episode. Carole’s heart beat a little faster at this thought, and she was wondering if this goo could potentially do for her now what it had done to Homer there. Carole then put her Pajamas on, a plain red top with some white shorts and spent the next half an hour just studying the Blob’s behaviour. It hadn’t moved out of the container in that time but it was moving eagerly like it was trying to tell her something. Carole felt like it was trying to say “eat me”. The feeling was strong and she felt like they had food in common.

Carole put on a pair of black rubber gloves to protect her and then she picked the blob up out of the container. “This may be my last chance to achieve my dream, here goes nothing” she said to herself. She opened her mouth as wide as possible and shoved the blob inside with both hands. Surprisingly it tasted just like a normal jelly, Carole was expecting it to taste so bad that she would be sick everywhere. She could bite it easily and savoured every second of the taste and then she took a big gulp of faith and swallowed. And with that, the blob was now inside Carole’s body.

Carole waited to see if her body would react in any way at all. 5 minutes passed after consumption, then 10 minutes, then 20 minutes. By the time half an hour passed, Carole felt a major sense of disappointment. “I went and got this blob out the woods for it to just taste like a normal jelly, I should have known it was only a fantasy” she said miserably. She was so miserable that she went into her bedroom and went straight to sleep, gutted that her chances of eating all the time were seemingly over.

However, what Carole didn’t know was that this blob was a slow burner. It needed time to spread its way throughout Carole’s system and settle itself in. As midnight approached, it got to work. It merged into Carole’s stomach and started to alter her DNA before spreading itself around the stomach and softening the flesh. Once it was settled the blob worked on the rest of her body. When it was finished it had given Carole some new abilities including:

A stomach made like Elastic/Rubber so she could eat and eat without feeling like she wanted to explode
A jaw and neck that could stretch wide enough for her to fit a whole watermelon inside her mouth and swallow it whole
Teeth that were indestructible so she could bite on anything without suffering damage
A mouth that could now suck up food from long distances
A bouncy bottom to get to higher levels she couldn’t normally reach

As the clock struck midnight, the blob was ready. It made Carole’s stomach rumble violently and her eyes shot open in a wide-eyed and hungry manner.

Chapter 3: Carole 2.0

Carole’s first thought to the noise in her stomach was “is it morning already”? But it was quickly replaced with “I’m absolutely starving”. She shot out of bed and made her way into the kitchen. She pulled up a chair towards her fridge as she was that hungry. Once settled, Carole proceeded to fill her face with the fridge’s content. All the yoghurts, grapes, jelly’s and sausage rolls were among those devoured in a matter of minutes and she didn’t stop until the fridge was completely empty.

When she’d finished Carole let out a contented belch but just as she was about to go back to bed her stomach grumbled loudly again. “Still hungry?” She talked to it softly. With no food left in the fridge she reached into the top left cupboard where she kept all her biscuits, crisps and sweets and once again everything was eaten within 5 minutes. But Carole’s stomach demanded more and rumbled again. “Must eat and grow, and eat some more and keep getting bigger” she replied as if she was being controlled by something.

And so the binge continued as Carole ate all the fruit in the fruit bowl and then she was tearing through her huge carton’s of ice cream from the freezer as well as all the smaller bars. After that she was opening no fewer than 8 tins of beans and piling them all up on one plate and she finished the whole thing in 3 minutes. It was a relentless speed she was going at but no matter how much she ate Carole’s hunger seemed to get more ravenous, not less as more and more food substance passed through her big red lips. Eventually she had devoured everything that didn’t need to be cooked, and that was the cue to take a minute. Carole massaged the monstrous blob of flesh that was now her stomach and got quite amused at how squishy it was and how much the sides tried to overhang on her legs.

Eventually managing to stand up, Carole went to study her new appearance in the mirror and was amazed at what she saw. Her hair and eyes were the same,, but that was it for similarities. Her face had taken on a much rounder shape with a clearly defined double chin with her cheeks all puffed up and her lips now plump and full. Her hands and arms had swollen up and were a lot beefier than before, and her fingers were now as thick as sausages. The same things could be said for her legs, feet and toes while her butt which had previously been barely visible was now one giant bubble. But the biggest difference was Carole’s belly, which was basically now a massive round dome complete with 2 rolls of flab.

Carole had been in some sort of trance throughout her spell of eating, but now her mind was thinking she suddenly had so many questions about her body because it didn’t feel the same. Why wasn’t her jaw aching from the relentless amount of food she’d eaten? Why did her stomach feel so stretchy and elastic and not like she wanted to pop? Carole’s mind soon forgot about all these questions though as her stomach let out a monstrous gurgling noise which she silenced by slapping her huge fingers on it. It was time to get back to business.

With the remaining food needing to be cooked, Carole decided to start with food that just needed a simple microwave, so she reached into another top cupboard to gather all her packets of rice. As she touched the first packet however, it started to shake and rattle before it suddenly transformed into a readymade bowl. The blob had just given Carole another ability: anything that needed cooking just needed a single touch from Carole’s fingers and it’d be cooked in a flash. After the initial shock at this supernatural movement it suddenly dawned on Carole what was happening and who was doing this to her, no not who it was more like “what”. A huge smile spread across Carole’s round face as she realised “The blob wasn’t a dud after all, it s helping me realise my dream, this is amazing!!!”, “I’m becoming Carole 2.0” she whooped with joy.

Carole soon discovered the other upgrades to her body that the blob had given her because of communication in her mind, and now she felt unstoppable. She quickly touched everything that needed cooking and before long she’d devoured all the pizza’s, chips, steak and noodles, among other things. From 125 pounds, Carole’s weight had doubled that size, and she was looking like the blob that she’d consumed. The bad news now though was that Carole was out of food and few places were open to get more, but her new ravenous hunger meant waiting was impossible. Luckily she’d bought a set of clothes specifically for a day like this and now was the time to use them. She squeezed into a black button down blouse and then her wide legged white trousers. She then tucked the blouse inside as she added a pair of red braces to keep the pants up. Finally, a pair of shiny back slip-on shoes and white blazer completed her new look. Carole wasn’t sure how long the clothes would last and she was quite amused at how her belly was already pushing against the braces, but for now it would do. Carole was now ready to go on the biggest eating binge of her life.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back