• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Attention all BBW Art fans a New Forum just for Plus size Artwork!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAmericanDream

A Brand new BBW Art Forum ran by BBW/BHM artists and fans of the Deviant Art Community.

It was spear headed by me and a few other people to sort of reinvigorate the BBW/ and Expansion community, a place to exchange ideas and art freely and get lots of feedback and response on it. Come join the fun and check out the artwork at:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/MuffinTalk

we host http://iscribble.net drawing a free drawing board chat and sketches that I do will be appearing there from now on while finished art will appear on my Deviant Art. I hope this forum helps the Plus Size BBW art community grow and bring people together. Hope to see you there.

By the way there will also be prizes goodies and bi weekly lottery with drawings that can be won for active members. We will alert members about iscribble, commissions, and chats there as well as continue to do so here on Deviant art for my personal work. If you have any questions about Muffin Talk Forum please let me know. This is just attempt to bring more of the plus size artists and fans of their work together to produce some quality things. Anyone is free to join of course.

here are some samples of new art that can be found here:

Night%20In_4sm.jpg

Alice.jpg

Leia_Fusulli_vs_Lady_Luljetta_by_TheAmericanDream.jpg

Vo_by_BedBendersInc.jpg

Any and all artists are of course welcome to begin threads and spread their artwork there as well as photographers and any bbw plus size art appreciators or writers. This will be a great place to compete, share and meet other fellow FA and BBW artists.

Latest posts

Back