Quantcast

Attention Moore2Me and Meerkat Fans!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

imfree

In Remembrance
Well actually this one is too thin to be me, perhaps my son, then.

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
Thanks for the link Ruby. This is a pretty cute little game. I found several I liked. This one will do for today. Pokerkat.

About:
You can't tell what Pokerkat is thinking. That's because Pokerkat doesn't know what Pokerkat is thinking. Bets big when hand is bad and small hand is good. Pokerkat is not very good at poker.

This meerkat likes smell of the Fort Worth Stock Yards, especially in the cafeteria the day they're boilin' chittlins'.

View attachment 20718.jpg

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
Your meerkat

Size : Large

Hobby : Make Photo
About:

With lens longer than lemur tail, camerakat could easily be taking picture of you right now. Later picture will be developed in dedicated red room. Camerakat will always use film camera. Digital is for mongooses.

This meerkat enjoys story-speaking of London taxi man particularly the one about when he had whole cast of 'Kats' in the back of his cab. It was filthy afterwards.

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
Thanks for the link Ruby. This is a pretty cute little game. I found several I liked. This one will do for today. Pokerkat.

About:
You can't tell what Pokerkat is thinking. That's because Pokerkat doesn't know what Pokerkat is thinking. Bets big when hand is bad and small hand is good. Pokerkat is not very good at poker.

This meerkat likes smell of the Fort Worth Stock Yards, especially in the cafeteria the day they're boilin' chittlins'.
You're welcome Moore! When I saw the Ad on TV I HAD to show you! lol

Your meerkat

Size : Large

Hobby : Make Photo
About:

With lens longer than lemur tail, camerakat could easily be taking picture of you right now. Later picture will be developed in dedicated red room. Camerakat will always use film camera. Digital is for mongooses.

This meerkat enjoys story-speaking of London taxi man particularly the one about when he had whole cast of 'Kats' in the back of his cab. It was filthy afterwards.
LMAO @ Digital is for mongooses.

Latest posts