• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

attn ladies! i have (ssshhh) little problem..

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinuplola

plump platinum blonde
this is embarrassing for me so please if you find this post to be stupid keep any ugly comments to yourself :wubu:

since the very first time i ever noticed any hair on my body i have always shaved it/waxed it right off. i like to keep myself smooth and lady like at all times. since i have gotten so much fatter in the last few months i have noticed that shaving is becoming a bit of an issue. my underarms are easy enough but my legs are getting to be a hassle and my 'V' area is down right impossible! i know i can go in for a wax but its expensive. i enjoy waxing and i am comfortable with it, its just not an affordable option at all times.

so i guess my question is what/how do some of you ladies maintain your smooth lady parts without breaking the bank...and/or your BACK! lol :p

thankksss!!!!

Latest posts

Back